Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer shuts down on it's own

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 justme4910

justme4910

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:20 AM

computer shuts  down  randomly  and  quits frequently  at times,the  longest  it  will last  is  an 

hour  or  so  and  then  it  will randonly  shut down and  at times  it is  like  the  mouse  is 

randonly  clicking  stuff  and  when I  try  to type  stuff,it  will  start off on it's own  as 

nl-bn//////////////  n  and  at other  times all is shows  is  a bunch of ///////////////

if Spy Bot  is  running,it doesn't let  it  shut  down,but now it  will close  malware  bytes   it  

trys  to  shut it down,it  wasn't  doing that  before I  installed  Avast

the Cpu usage  is running  extremly  high,anyhwere  from 70%  to  a  100%

Ive ran Microsoft Securities Essentials,Malwarebytes,Spybot Search  and  Destroy,Avast anti  

virus,CCleaner and Ive  done  a check  disk

nothing  seems  to  help,it says there isn't  a  virus  on  the  anti virus  programs

my  computer  is  an E Machine ET1331G,with  a AMD 1.6 GHz  processor,dual  core  and  has 4 GBs  of  memory  with  WINs7 64bit  syatem

I've  ran Speed Fan 4.49  for  some  temps

fan  is at 1195  rpms

GPU 0c

Temp1 26c

Temp 2 34c

Temp 3  -128

HDO 40c

Core 15c

the Temp 3 one never  chabges  from -128  so  I'm  not  sure if  it is  working right  or  not,that  has  to be  a wrong  bnb////////////////er

n/bnb/n/er

nb/unmbn/rb

"number"

the  3  mistakes,is  what  it  does  right  before  a shut  down

Edited by justme4910, 09 July 2015 - 03:12 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,489 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:39 AM

Hello, What is the Operating System?
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 justme4910

justme4910
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

WINs7 64bit  syatem

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,489 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:48 AM

Let's try this...

Emsisoft Emergency Kit   Please download Emsisoft Emergency Kit and save it to your desktop. Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit file you downloaded to extract its contents and create a shortcut on the desktop. Leave all settings as they are and click the Extract button at the bottom. A folder named EEK will be created in the root of the drive (usually c:\).
  • After extraction please double-click on the new Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon on your desktop.
  • The first time you launch it, Emsisoft Emergency Kit will recommend that you allow it to download updates. Please click Yes so that it downloads the latest database updates.
  • When update is complete, click Malware Scan. When asked if you want the scanner to scan for Potentially Unwanted Programs, click Yes. Emsisoft Emergency Kit will start scanning.
  • When the scan is completed click Quarantine selected objects. Note, this option is only available if malicious objects were detected during the scan.
  • When the threats have been quarantined, click the View report button in the lower-right corner, and the scan log will be opened in Notepad.
  • Please save the log in Notepad on your desktop and post the contents in your next reply.
  • When you close Emsisoft Emergency Kit, it will give you an option to sign up for a newsletter. This is optional, and is not necessary for the malware removal process.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users