It's 12.27 am here, so thank you
Just in case... you can run this scanner to see if we missed anything. Unlike ESET Online Scanner this one is very fast (~10min).Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Please download Emsisoft Emergency Kit
and save it to your desktop. Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit file you downloaded to extract its contents and create a shortcut on the desktop. Leave all settings as they are and click the Extract
button at the bottom. A folder named EEK will be created in the root of the drive (usually c:\).
- After extraction please double-click on the new Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon on your desktop.
- The first time you launch it, Emsisoft Emergency Kit will recommend that you allow it to download updates. Please click Yes so that it downloads the latest database updates.
- When the update process is complete, a new button will appear in the lower-left corner that says Back. Click on this button to return to the Overview screen.
- Click on Scan to be taken to the scan options. If you are asked if you want the scanner to scan for Potentially Unwanted Programs, then click Yes.
- Click on the Malware Scan button to start the scan.
- When the scan is completed click the Quarantine selected objects button. Note, this option is only available if malicious objects were detected during the scan.
- When the threats have been quarantined, click the View report button in the lower-right corner, and the scan log will be opened in Notepad.
- Please save the log in Notepad on your desktop and post the contents in your next reply.
- When you close Emsisoft Emergency Kit, it will give you an option to sign up for a newsletter. This is optional, and is not necessary for the malware removal process.
This tool will list your security software and any potential outdated software that you will need to look out for.Security Check by screen317
- Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of the log in your next reply.