Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Don't know what it is but been trying to get rid of it for many days now

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ineedhelppl0x^^

Ineedhelppl0x^^

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 PM

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:29 AM

Hey guys lately I was getting many errors, files I couldn't enter anymore. So a friend told me run malware/hitman/adw so I did that got rid of some but later on it got back. So I reset my pc ( saving acc info etc.) installed mwb/mcafee and it couldnt find anything. Checking my logs of my pc(security)

Er is geprobeerd een query uit te voeren op het bestaan van een blanco wachtwoord voor een account.

Poging tot aanmelden met expliciete referenties.

Speciale bevoegdheden toegewezen aan nieuwe aanmelding. etc etc... does that mean anything?

also I ran cmd as administrator

Windows Recource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Went to check the logs. Accies denied can't see them.

Been googling, looking for more info how to delete this stuff for days now. And just can't figure it out.

Just let me know what logs you need and I will provide you with it^^

Ow and before I forget, my pc started recently booting into blackscreen for like.. 10sec-20sec so first acer screen-blackscreen-account screen

dont know if tthat means anything? lol..

Computer was hacked 4 days ago I think it was. That's why I did full reset of pc+/mwb/hitman/adw etcetc...but I have this feeling its still not gone seeing strange stuff going on in pclogs but I dont know what it all means.

Ran win in safe mode and ran multiple scans found nothing doing a scan now like every freakin hour orso>< and it wont find anything. then I run CMD as administrator says: Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Verification 52% complete.

Windows Recource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir]logss\CBS.Log. For example C:\windows\logs\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not supported in offline servicing scenarios.

gone there wanted to post log.. acces denied tried as admin but theres no option for it -.-

I'm lost:S

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rwjsosyk7l3ijv/CBS.log?dl=0

is where the log is saved couldn't paste it here because it was too big.

Greetings, from a noob

Edited by Ineedhelppl0x^^, 08 July 2015 - 11:36 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users