Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I remove Respect Sale ads?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 heytheredelilah

heytheredelilah

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

Hi. This respectsale ads is totally annoying especially if i'm in the middle of a rush. i've tried to disable it on chrome extensions, but it keeps coming back (i dont have to mention on how many times ive disabled it -_-) ive also went to my computer panel, trying to find any un-need-ed programs, but couldnt find any. lastly, i decided to use yahoo answers and someone lead me to here. and now ive downloaded Farbar Recovery Scan Tool, but not clear what to do next. simply someone help a student like me T.T thanks in advace

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 AM

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

:welcome:

Lets do this, all our tools and scanners work best from the desktop so please download any programs I direct you to to your desktop

1QYkxTZ.jpg Please download aswMBR to your desktop.

•  
  • Right click the aswMBR icon and select Run as Administrator
  • XP users just Double Click it to run
  • If it says that this computer supports VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY do you want to use it say Yes
  • Click the Scan button to start scan.
  • Select Quickscan on the dropdown list
  • If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
  • The scan could take 20 minutes or more , please be patient and let it finish
  • It will say Scan Finished when its done.
  • When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.

I just want to see the report....Please Do Not Fix Anything

============================================================================

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your DESKTOP

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system
A simple way to check your system: Start --> Computer (right click) --> Properties

FRST_zps5d956a1a.jpg

•  
  • Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Please make sure All Users is checked
  • Just keep the defaults as in the picture checkmarked
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

mvp_host.pngConsumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

donate.gif Please consider a donation to help me keep up my fight against malware.

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no response in 3 days

#3 ken545

ken545

Malware Response Team

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 AM

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:44 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

mvp_host.pngConsumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

donate.gif Please consider a donation to help me keep up my fight against malware.

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no response in 3 days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users