Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Games Crash Randomly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dude8513

dude8513

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:12 PM

Sometimes my games crash. It started a few days ago. These are my specs:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40Ghz

RAM: 16.0 GB

System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M

The games that have crashed so far are Dota 2, Saints Row: The Third, Borderlands 2, and  The Elder Scolls V: Skyrim

Edit: I made sure my display drivers were up to date before testing all these games again. Nothing.

Edited by dude8513, 05 July 2015 - 07:35 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:01 AM

what happens when the game crashes? frame rate drops?

they call me te java mayster

#3 LFos42

LFos42

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:28 AM

you're on a laptop--> check your temps. increase your cooling.  does the whole laptop reboot or only the game crashes.  is your power setting at max power during gaming?  does your laptop switch between on-board and and discrete graphics card automatically? if so --> check those settings, if it's set to save power or not set correctly, that can do it. look at those settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users