Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

% of today's posts?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

What does that mean on the Top 20 posters page? Posts throughout the community? :/

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,046 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

It's rather meaningless actually.  It simply means that on that given day, those particular members made the most posts on BC, excluding Forum Games.  I haven't even been able to determine when the software starts the 24 hour period that's considered a day.

~ OB :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 gigawert

gigawert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:29 PM

Oh.

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,696 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

Well, everytime I take a look at this page, I'm always at the top. I don't know if it's a good sign or a bad sign :lol:

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 gigawert

gigawert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:59 PM

Well, everytime I take a look at this page, I'm always at the top. I don't know if it's a good sign or a bad sign :lol:

I guess you post a lot then...

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,696 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:43 PM

I do :P And sometimes this page can be used to spot spammers as they'll often post more than the average user and if they signed up on the same day, it becomes suspicious (assuming the threads and posts they create contains advertising or another sort of spam).

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#7 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:50 PM

well we always knew that we couldn't keep aura's need for helping people caged up :P

they call me te java mayster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users