Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to see all topics with 0 replies?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gigawert

gigawert

Computer Consultant

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:02 PM

The title says it all.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:05 PM

I don't think that feature has been implemented yet on BleepingComputer. I asked the same thing a while ago and Grinler said he would look into it.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,957 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 AM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:17 PM

The list of topics in each forum section shows the number of replies and views, over on the right hand side from the topic title. As far as I know there is no way to search for topics by a specific number of replies.

Chris Cosgrove

#4 jntkwx

jntkwx

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,339 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:43 PM

You can filter a forum to display topics with 0 replies first.

For example:

1. Using the Windows 10 Forum: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/229/windows-10/
  2. At the top, click Custom on the blue bar.
  3. Change Sort By to Replies
  4. Change Sort Direction to Ascending (A-Z)
  5. Click Update Filter
  6. The topics with 0 replies will be displayed first (you may want to change the Time Frame from Show All to something more recent, otherwise you'll get a lot of topics with no replies from a long time ago)

Regards,
Jason

Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

If I am helping you and have not returned in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM with a link to the topic.
My help is free... however, if you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, please consider a donation: btn_donate_SM.gif

#5 gigawert

gigawert

Computer Consultant

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

Thanks!

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,193 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

My suggestion wasn't the same at this one, but here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/573345/suggestion-enable-the-unreplied-topics-tab/

It comes from the same tab that exists at GeeksToGo.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users