Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xtreme Air Racing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 killmypc

killmypc

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 PM

Posted 09 July 2006 - 07:35 PM

Hey ya'll...

Anybody ever play Xtreme Air Racing, it's by Egames, I installed it, and every time I try to play, I get the ".....has performed an illegal operation, and must close" message... I hate that!! I have tried installing patches I found on Egames, but none of them will install, it says that the files the patch is to update are not found....but I see them.....Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 killmypc

killmypc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2006 - 07:42 PM

Sorry, it says it has encountered a problem, and needs to close....Any good site to get patches?

#3 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:46 PM

A google search led to this, http://www.3dgamers.com/games/xtremeairracing/downloads/

Just be careful, I can't tell you that the website is trusted or not so just be careful if you want to download from there. Otherwise, you could just google xtreme air racing and see what else comes up.

Edited by Wizdabest, 09 July 2006 - 09:46 PM.

#4 killmypc

killmypc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:02 PM

Cool, Thanks... maybe there will be something useful there..

#5 killmypc

killmypc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 221 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:42 AM

:thumbsup: Well, BUMMER !!

It seems that the reason the game won't work is because the graphics accel. is built into my board, looks like I will have to get another video card$$. It's only 128.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users