Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Introducing myself.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sbhsilent

Sbhsilent

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:05 PM

Hello everyone, The names vinny. Looking into getting into Malware Removal Training and or being apart of a response team for malware. I have been working on computers sense i was about 4 or 5 years old. i have some Cert's but out of date. Looking to expand my knowledge to the best of my ability and to learn as much as i can. Anyone have any questions let me know. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 malwaremachinist

malwaremachinist

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:50 AM

Hello all! I'm also interested in joining the Malware Removal Training program to combat malware alongside the rest of the dedicated instructors and eliminators. I'll also try and help out in the forums and through PM if anyone has any questions. Just reach out to me, i'm friendly! 

Very Best,

MM

#3 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,146 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:05 AM

Welcome to you both.

If you have not already seen it, there is more information on joining the program here:

Malware Removal Training Program

I'll also try and help out in the forums and through PM if anyone has any questions.

Offering help through the PM system is not allowed.
More people learn from reading questions and answers in the forums.

I wish you both well if you get accepted.

BBPP6nz.png

#4 malwaremachinist

malwaremachinist

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:50 AM

Starbuck,

If you have not already seen it, there is more information on joining the program here:

Malware Removal Training Program

I've reviewed it. I'm trying to meet the requirements for it so that i can apply. 

Offering help through the PM system is not allowed.
More people learn from reading questions and answers in the forums.

I wish you both well if you get accepted. 

That makes sense. I guess i meant more along the lines of "i'll be available through PM if necessary," but thank you for correcting me on BC rules.

Thank you for the warm wishes.

Very Best,
MM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users