Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings from San Diego

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 billm50

billm50

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:00 PM

This is billm50.  I'm living in the XP world at home, except for brief excrusions into W8 so I can post to mindswarms (my computer and phone are too old...).  I found BC as I searched for info about s.yimg.com.  I'm glad I did.  Recently, I've been using free versions CCleaner and RevoUninstaller on the home machines and at work (also still in the XP world).  I'm always looking for new ways to spot and eliminate all those pesky programs that mess with my mind and slow my computers.  I'm looking forward to learning from you all. ciao, bm

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 adamforum

adamforum

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:37 PM

Welcome billm50!

San Diego.... mmmm what I wouldn't give for a delicious San Diegan carne asada burrito right now! Those are my favorite!

Happy July Fourth!

AF

#3 billm50

billm50
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:38 PM

We hit our favorite greasy spoon mexican stand at least once a week: carne asada burrito, chicken taco, spicy carrots, and if I'm feeling poor, Miller Lite.  If I have a few extra bucks, I buy a quart of Carta Blanca at the liquor store next door.  It's rough.  Last night, the 4th, we ate tacos on the front porch and watched six firework displays around San Diego bay....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users