Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Upgrading Compatability

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pcpunk

pcpunk

• Members
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:38 PM

How do I know if my pc will be able to run W10.

And, when will I be able to check this if it comes with some updates or something.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

Hi pcpunk :)

If you have the KB3035583 installed, you'll have the "Get Windows 10" app in your icon tray. From there, in the menu, you have the "Check your PC" option which will check your system and notify you if you have any program or device driver incompatibility. If you don't, you'll be fine. If you do, read the recommendations and act in consequence.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 pcpunk

pcpunk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5,277 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

Thanks Aura I will look at that!  My pc is not the best though, I hope it works out.

sBCcBvM.png

Created by Mike_Walsh

KDE, Ruler of all Distro's

eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes_pcpunk_leavemehere

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,197 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

No problem pcpunk :) Let me know if the test doesn't comeback positive!

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users