Lets run a couple of anti adware tools...
Download 9-Lab Removal Tool. from one of the links below.
CLICK HERE to determine whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit for Windows.
Install the program onto your computer, then right click the icon run as administrator.
Go to the Update tab and update the program.
Now go to the scanner tab and select Full Scan.
Upon Scan Completion Click Show Results.
Now click the Clean button.
Once done cleaning you can go to the logs tab double click it and copy paste in your next reply.
Adware Removal Tool.
Download Adware removal tool to your desktop, right click the icon and select Run as Administrator.
Hit next make sure to leave all items checked, for removal.
The Program will close all open programs to complete the removal, so save any work and hit OK. Then hit OK after the removal process is complete, then OK again to finish up. Post log generated by tool.
Download and save ZHP Cleaner to your desktop.
Right Click and run as administrator.
Click on the Repair button.
At the end of the process you will be asked to reboot your machine.
After you reboot a report will open on your desktop.
Copy and paste the report here in your next reply.
Run a full scan with Zemana antimalware.
Install and select deep scan.
Remove any infections found.
Then click on the icon in the pic below.
Double click on the scan log, copy and paste here in your reply.
Note: Reboot after you remove infections.
Junkware Removal Tool.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
- Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the JRT log.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.