Repair corrupted Windows component store using Deployment Imaging and Servicing Management (DISM) component repair tool.
Open Command Prompt as a Administrator by typing Cmd.exe into Search charm right click Cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator".
Within Command Prompt type dism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealth press Enter key.
If you are having issues with installing or updating Store apps in Windows 8, 8.1 it may be caused by an issue with the Store cache.
To clear the Windows Store cache in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 8.1, and Windows RT 8.1
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then click Search
- Enter Run in the search box, and then tap or click Run.
- Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click OK.
- Type the command bitsadmin /reset /allusers and enter.
- Type Del /s /q %tmp%\*.* command.
The Windows Store will open after the cache has been cleared.
Edited by FreeBooter, 03 July 2015 - 08:31 PM.