Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

view the corrupted documents file with having errors to open the document

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gruevsotir

gruevsotir

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:51 AM

Is there a way to add multiple documents (meeting notes) to ONE tab & organize them in TILE fashion according to date.
Also to be able to view the corrupted documents file with having errors to open the document ? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zoyaberber5

zoyaberber5

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:53 AM

OneNote is an electronic notepad and similar to the a notepad you will be unable (unfortunately) to automatically merge meeting notes.  But alas, you can select all text (CTRL+A) from the source One tab and Paste (CTRL+V) to the target One tab.

I do believe that you can tile the tabs by dragging them into the desired locations specific to your organizational requirements.
 had more information here: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fdc88b4c-5e0e-43a5-9a4d-7aa1068d3537/can-i-onenote-restore-corrupt-on-my-pc?forum=officeitpro
I am unclear as to what you are asking (re: view inserted documents file name without having to open them), but I will guess that you want to insert  file into OneNote, and be able to see the name of the inserted file without double-clicking on said inserted file.  If that is what you are asking, you may want to name your files with short names so that they are easy to read.  Alternately, you can single-click on the inserted file, then hover the mouse over the selected file to read the file name.

Edited by zoyaberber5, 04 July 2015 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users