Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello all!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BoomBapJohn

BoomBapJohn

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

My name is John. I have been coming to bleepingcomputer.com for a several years for the tremendous tools and strong emphasis on integrity in security. I have not had a chance to visit the forums much; thought I would give them a look.

Some background on me.. I am a full time developer for the State of Texas (Developer IV - hxxp://www.bls.gov/ncs/ocs/ocs95apb.htm#programmer). I became interested in security in 4th grade (my good friends parents were in that field), started doing contacted malware removal in 2010 for a few years in Southern California.

I look forward to meeting and learning from everyone!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

Hi John.

Welcome aboard.