Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition & 2010 Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wrhatt

wrhatt

• Members
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:15 PM

In 2003 I purchased a laptop and installed Microsoft Office 2003 using a disk and the numerical key. I should note that I no longer have that disk but I still had the numerical key. In 2013 Microsoft had a special offer to upgrade to Office 2010 using a download from their website and using a new numerical key. I have now purchased a new computer (and will be scrapping the old computer ) and would like to bring this Microsoft office 2010 from the old laptop to the new one. Since I no longer have the original disk can I just download the file from the Microsoft website? If I can which numerical key should I try to use?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wrhatt

wrhatt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:49 AM

The 2010 office key worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users