Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft compares features across Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Educati

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 21,613 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:46 AM

In May, Microsoft revealed that Windows 10 will have seven editions. At the time, the company only offered a brief description of each, but now it has posted a comparison site (via ZDNet) with more information.

Article

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:48 AM

I think a lot of users here will be interested in this one.

URMQ8Hz.png

I also wish that the Device Guard would be available to Windows 10 Professional users (or even all of them) since it looks like one good layer of protection against malicious infections...

9d0CLds.png

Edited by Aura., 02 July 2015 - 11:49 AM.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users