Hello everyone, my name is Jerky McDilerino(I know is a funny name, but it's a legit name!). This is my 1st time on Bleepingcomputer forum, so if i done something wrong please feels free to correct me. So today, i have a questions regard Windows 10 and i know majority of you are exciting about Windows 10 and i do as well because i'm a gamer. So the questions are listed below, feel free to answer much of them as possible, because one by me i have no idea how to answer them. However, with you guys i can have more confidence about it.
1) If i'm planning to install Windows 10, will it delete all of my games and applications on Windows 8.1?
2) Do i have to install all Windows updates and drivers?!
3) Also, will it take up more spaces to install Windows 10 if i already have windows 8.1 on my SSD? To tell you the truth, i only have 128GB SSD not that much though
4) What happen to my active AV protection during Windows 10 install and setup? Do i have to shut it down to prevent any major conflict during install and setup?
5) How do i revert back to Windows 8.1 if i don't like Windows 10?
6) Does Malwarebytes products support Windows 10? Such as Anti Malware,Anti Rootkit,and Anti Exploit?
7) Does Windows 10 going to delete my Windows 8.1 during the Windows 10 setup?
8) Also, how do i find the Windows 10 keys if Microsoft haven't give it to us or does it active automatically?
9) How good is the new Microsoft browser? Are there any security enhance over the the Internet Explorer
11) Will Windows 10 setup going to delete my current motherboard and graphics drivers?
12) If Windows 10 remove majority of my motherboard drivers, how can i tell which one does Windows 10 remove. Are they going to be a log text or something like that?
Also, you can find me at Malwarebytes forum as well. Here is the link, https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/169957-windows-10-questions/
P.S: Daledoc1 suggest me to go here, so i will give a shot to see how it going.