Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard and mouse

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaa150

jaa150

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 PM

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:34 AM

I broke my last mouse, so I need a new one.

I am considering two keyboard and mouse sets:

• LOGITECH (KEYBOARD MK710 + MOUSE  M705)
  • LOGITECH (KEYBOARD K350 +MOUSE M510)

I will spend a lot of time using it. I don't play games. I write a lot and a lot use mouse.

Which one is better and why? If not this models, which should I choose? 

Thanks for help :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 3,736 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:37 AM

I have an early Logitech key board several years old still very faithful, battery life has been exceptional.  The curved style you are considering is easier on your wrists if you type a lot.  IMO Logitech makes a great product, that key board and all my mice are from them.

If you don't stand for the flag then you will fall for anything!

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:51 AM

While I don't have a Logitech keyboard, I do have the 510 Logitech mouse. In fact, I have 2 of them on different systems.

Both mice you are considering are laser.

Both have the feature I use most-the ability to use the buttons on the side of the mouse to go back and forward.
If you want those buttons to control something else, you can customize them by installing Logitech Set Point for mouse and keyboard. Depending on the keyboard, you may be able to customize it also.

Either one will suit your needs.

What it comes down to is how much do you want to spend?

LOGITECH (KEYBOARD MK710 + MOUSE M705) will cost more than the LOGITECH (KEYBOARD K350 +MOUSE M510)

Battery life for the mouse can be extended by turning off the mouse when not in use.

#4 jaa150

jaa150
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 PM

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:48 AM

I can have each of them for the same price. I will buy it in outlet for about 185 zł lets say 50$.

I think I will buy MK710 set. The wave keyboard looks nicer, but I like the mouse more from the first set.

I also considering before mouse M705 +A4Tech KD-800L to buy separetly. It will cost the same. The keyboard is similar to laptop keyboard and has ligting like in my laptop, but maybe logitech one will be better quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users