Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

freezes and randomly restarts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

This is starting to get worse and worse...when I am using my Samsung s4 jellybean 4.2.2 sometimes it randomly freezes, sometimes I can wait 5 minutes for the system to respond but usually I have to manually take the battery out,I think it may be a RAM problem but if I check it's status it is only 1gb out of 1.8gb. On the other hand restarting seems to occur when I use clean master to optimize something or when playing a game. Also I am rooted, another problem is that when I try to force close the apk called freedom and market unlocker the play store and all Google services would stop working. Please help me.

they call me te java mayster

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cybersa

cybersa

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 PM

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:42 AM

This is starting to get worse and worse...when I am using my Samsung s4 jellybean 4.2.2 sometimes it randomly freezes, sometimes I can wait 5 minutes for the system to respond but usually I have to manually take the battery out,I think it may be a RAM problem but if I check it's status it is only 1gb out of 1.8gb. On the other hand restarting seems to occur when I use clean master to optimize something or when playing a game. Also I am rooted, another problem is that when I try to force close the apk called freedom and market unlocker the play store and all Google services would stop working. Please help me.

There is an Android 5.0.1 update is available for your device.

Updating your mobile to latest version would solve the problem.

If you want any help about updating,i could help you.

#3 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

Alright I will try that...but I really don't want to root my device all over again though

they call me te java mayster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users