Acer E1 522 3820 64 bit...
refreshed my laptop several months ago..didnt entirely finish the setup till recently
..removed all the bloatware
..installed 160 ish updates ( took 14 hours lol)
..updated to win 8.1
...reinstalled all my usual maintenance programs..malwarebytes ccleaner spybot etcetc.
after all this, laptop began to hang and freeze on both IE and chrome.
i'm getting 'long running script' and other script errors..even though I have the debugging in tools checked
this laptop is usually quiet but now it occasionally sounds as though its working very hard and everything freezes..rebooting is often the ony way to stop it
opening links to other sites/pages/tabs is often incredibly slow
when i run adwarecleaner it often shows coduit and or update x
I had been using Avira but it didt seem to be working right o I replaced it with avast..didn't like that so I switched to avg.
I downloaded and used rkil, jrt and minitoolbox
now i'm just frustrated lol
Hope you can help :D
Edited by moosie, 29 June 2015 - 11:32 AM.