Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question about Dishonored

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Encryption

Encryption

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:43 PM

<CLOSE>

I finished the game in 4 hours :/

Edited by Encryption, 29 June 2015 - 11:44 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Don Giro

Don Giro

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:06 AM

Wow...I got the game dirt cheap at the Steam Winter Sale, and it took me well over an hour just to get to the "escape" part at the beginning.  I haven't had a chance to "revisit" the game, but is it really that short?  Are there "side quests," and if so, did you skip any or all of them?

#3 Encryption

Encryption
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

Wow...I got the game dirt cheap at the Steam Winter Sale, and it took me well over an hour just to get to the "escape" part at the beginning.  I haven't had a chance to "revisit" the game, but is it really that short?  Are there "side quests," and if so, did you skip any or all of them?

I rushed it, so that might be why.

#4 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:07 AM

Did you play on Low Chaos or High Chaos? I played on Low Chaos just because I want the good ending (and I don't like killing) :lol:

#5 Encryption

Encryption
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:27 AM

Did you play on Low Chaos or High Chaos? I played on Low Chaos just because I want the good ending (and I don't like killing) :lol:

High chaos ofc! I don't know what, but killing people in video games is extremely satisfying. But the saved the girl at the end. I played through it twice now, trying both endings. Can't wait for Dishonored 2 now..

#6 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:35 AM

If you haven't done the Low Chaos one then I suggest you do, since it's technically the canon ending - and suits Dishonored 2 more than either of the High Chaos endings.

When I want to kill I play Far Cry 3, when I don't want to I play Dishonored or Portal. :lol:

#7 Encryption

Encryption
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

If you haven't done the Low Chaos one then I suggest you do, since it's technically the canon ending - and suits Dishonored 2 more than either of the High Chaos endings.

When I want to kill I play Far Cry 3, when I don't want to I play Dishonored or Portal. :lol:

Oh no, I've played Far Cry 3 way too much and it's been getting boring. Never played Portal, should I?

#8 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2015 - 11:26 AM

It's listed as one of the best games Valve ever made for a reason. :)

#9 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 PM

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:42 AM

farcry 4 killin' pigs THIS IS HOW WE HUNT IN SWEDEN!!! anyway back on topic, finished dishonoured in what? a day (not going hardcore i have things to do) in low chaos mode, love the good ending and the last boss battle was intense!

they call me te java mayster

#10 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

When I want to kill I play Far Cry 3, when I don't want to I play Dishonored or Portal.  :lol: 

I just can't see you as the killing type person alex!!! especially with that adorable cat photo!!  :crazy:

#11 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:52 AM

My Low Chaos has no boss battle... I just went in, waited for Havelock to finish talking then choke him out. :lol:

I just can't see you as the killing type person alex!!! especially with that adorable cat photo!!  :crazy:

I find cats adorable, but at the same time I'm a fan of stealth and first person shooter games. :wink:

#12 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

My Low Chaos has no boss battle... 

serious!!! Man hadn't played in a while! must of been high chaos because I remember that boss battle clearly!! Put alot of effort in it lol!

I find cats adorable, but at the same time I'm a fan of stealth and first person shooter games.  :wink: 

love the AC series to death I also like battlefield 4 and a bit of C.O.D advanced warfare and black ops 2!

I like cats but I cannot ignore a pug, love the face and the roles!!! I mean, come on! How can you not love this!!!

tumblr_l9smm7lpjV1qdznslo1_500.jpg

Edited by awesomecooldude101, 18 July 2015 - 04:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users