I currently own a 3.5 year old Acer Aspire 5755G which runs with Windows 7 64-bit and contains following:
- Intel Core i7-2670 QM 2.2 GHz (up to 3.1 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT540M, up to 4095MB Turbo Cache
- 750 Gb & 8 Gb RAM
I don't own a desktop pc because of my studies and I'm always taking flights here and there.
I use it also for everything, also games.
Lately I don't play anymore because it overheats and it got some problems with Battlefield 4 for example (quality and stuff).
What would you suggest:
- try to open it and clean it or give it to someone to clean it
- buy one of these laptop cooling systems (although I cannot transport it when taking a plane)
- sell it and get a new better one
What are your thoughts?