Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eggeh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:01 AM

Basicly, un-installed anti-virus the other day to put norton on, but i completely forgot to put it on, so i've gone 2 weeks with no anti-virus, now i have something which stops me installing any anti-spyware/anti-virus software (alot of them anyway). I tried installing norton in safe mode with networking but you have to be in normal windows mode to install it. Another thing it wont let me do is access my system32 folder, the file browser will just freeze. I'm stuck for what to do any help

Hijack this log in other sub forum

Edited by eggeh, 09 July 2006 - 06:08 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,148 posts
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:42 AM

Hi eggeh
as you have posted a HJT log, please do not do anything until your log has been answered.
Anything you do may well alter your log.
The HJT team are very busy, but someone will answer your log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users