Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Dissapearing Mouse Pointer ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 frowzer

frowzer

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:55 AM

Hi There,

For some unusual reason my mouse pointer can now be dragged well beyond the right hand side of my screen !!!

While the pointer will stay within the upper, lower and left hand borders you can now 'virtually drag' it well beyond the monitors right hand edge. Sometimes when you are looking for the pointer (if it has gone too far over the edge by mistake) you have to drag the mouse across to the left hand side of the mouse pad a couple times before the pointer will appear back on the page ..

Sorry but its putting a whole new definition to the term 'Mouse Hunt' ??

Thank You
frowzer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Maceman

Maceman

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:17 AM

Right click on your desktop and click on properties. Click on the settings tab and make sure you don't have a second monitor enabled. If there is disable it, if not try updating your video drivers.

#3 frowzer

frowzer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:42 AM

Thanks Sooo Much 'maceman'

I took your advice, tried it 'and' it worked ..

.. frowzer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users