Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello, this is vanhiker. glad to join in this forum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vanhiker

vanhiker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:06 PM

I got a headache for my laptop.  google help me to find this forum.   I suddently found that I'm not the only one to get trouble.

Hope I can get some help here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:22 PM

Welcome to BC !

To start getting help, start a topic describing your problem in the relevant section of BC and remember to give at least the make and model of your laptop. You will find that there are sections for the various operating systems as well as sections for solving malware and hardware problems. Don't worry if you post in the wrong section, one of the moderators will  move your topic to where it fits best.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users