Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Have I been hacked???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 INQUIRING_MIND_

INQUIRING_MIND_

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:35 PM

I am not sure if I have been hacked or not but there are things listed in my iPad mini's Diagnostics and Usage Logs that I have never even heard of before, much less used them. I am attaching a few screenshots from one of the logs from my iPad Mini. I do not use nor have I downloaded and remote media apps, I do not use any kinda of home media servers to stream anything to any of my other devices, I do not use any VPNs of any kind and each of my devices were purchased and are used as standalone devices. I am posting screenshots of iPad mini log but I also have found a few files on my Toshiba Satellite E45t-A4200 Ultrabook laptop with an upgrade to Windows 8.1 OS. There are 4 VPNs listed in the built in firewall settings and somehow my firewall and other system settings are being changed from their original settings I made and can be changed AGAIN AS SOON AS I HAVE CORRECTED THEM. In my laptop BIOS settings, I had temporarily disabled the LAN and Camera but the LAN is still active in Windows. There are several other factors but I will keep my post simple for now as the main thing right now is determining what exactly is going on and from there I would like to figure out exactly how (if it's determined I've been hacked) this happened so I can take the appropriate steps to thoroughly clean each infected device and prevent this from happening again. (Oops... where are the options for attaching images with your post)???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 INQUIRING_MIND_

INQUIRING_MIND_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:31 AM

???? Anyone???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users