I spilled water on my Acer Aspire 5515 about two months ago. At first, it would work occasionally with the battery, but rarely when plugged in. Now, it will run fine under battery power, and randomly between thirty seconds and thirty minutes with the adapter before the screen turns white. If I start it with the battery and then plug it in, the screen will either turn white, or it will shut down completely, every time, as soon as the plug goes through the hole. It also shuts down on its own if I enter and exit the BIOS screen, no matter which power mode I choose. I assume it's the motherboard, but I have no idea how to fix it, or if it's even worth trying.