I've been searching the internet and tried several methods but has not been successful in fixing my computer. So, here are my problems list.
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOffline
Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 03: unknown
Problem Signature 04: 21200384
Problem Signature 05: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 06: 23
Problem Signature 07: NoRootCause
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 10330
My laptop is quite old and quite frequently it shuts down automatically. It got back to normal when I restart, so i'm not really bothered until a few days ago my laptop suddenly died and I'm stuck in this infinite loop of startup repair. I've tried to restart my computer several times (lots to be honest to the point I'm tired now) and it always stuck when the windows logo loading.
The bsod comes up with this info: ***stop: 0x0000007b (0x80786b58, 0xc0000034, 0x00000000, 0x0000000)
boot in safe mode
last good known configuration
failed. problem persists
on command prompt I tried
- intially it said "type of system is NFTS. cannot lock current drive. windows cannot run disk checking on this volume because it is write protected" but i managed to run that .
- results = found no problems. but the last line written as "failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50"
- 'There is a system repair pending which requires a reboot to complete. Restart Windows and run sfc again.'
- rebooted and tried again, but it came up with the same message
sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\ /offwindir=c:\windows
- results : Windows resource protection could not start the repair service
sfc /scannow /offbootdir=d:\ /offwindir=d:\windows
- results : Windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
I'm at loss, don't know what to do. any help would be great.
Thanks heap in advance.
Edited by OneBlue, 25 June 2015 - 11:12 PM.