Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi all!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mOrCegO89

mOrCegO89

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

Hi! I'm a computer enthusiast, I like to learn everyday from experiences good and bad, I like to be helpful to other people, helping removing malware, exchange computer protection, give advices on better options of protection (Firewall, Anti-Malware, HIPS, Sandbox, Behavior-blocker, Anti-Exploit, VPN, TOR and I2P) I like to try different OS and its variables, I like to test new software and hardware. In general I like to make friends and be helpful to other people.

clear.png:) I like to imagine myself as a "white-hat" in the hack world, because I'm almost half of the time, cleaning my friends computers, avoid them to enter in some Facebook scams for example.

Please don't be bad as I'm still a "noob" at this (comparative to you guys) clear.png:)
Sorry for any mistakes on English, it's not my native language but I do my best!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 paul88ks

paul88ks

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 PM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:36 PM

Welcome to BC! I'm sure you will find lots of friends here with the same interests!

#3 mOrCegO89

mOrCegO89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:44 AM

Welcome to BC! I'm sure you will find lots of friends here with the same interests!

Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users