Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spybot S&D--question about unremovable things...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 circe801

circe801

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:20 AM

hi, all.  i have IE disabled.  i know that itis part of windows and that it seems whatever browser you DO use, IE still collects info, etc.  why this is, i don't know.  well, after running ccleaner--i only use main window--NEVER either ccleaners or ANY kind of registry cleaner--i ran spybot.  i have run it several times to see what happens with issues found and 'fixed'.  there are things that come back EVERY TIME.  does ayone know why, and how can i stop this?  the only times i ever touch registry is when i uninstall pprograms and there are keys left behind (BTW, i've uninstalled mcafee and there is a folder and registry key that will not delete).  i will post below 2 most recent scan logs--just the relevant parts, as i have no 'real' spyware.  last two checks and subsequent post-cleaning, as they both say the same thing.... 

thanks for any help!!

circe801

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 PM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:44 AM

Hello circe801.

Please follow the instructions in THIS GUIDE starting at Step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it HERE. << Malware Removal forum Not back to This area.

Please include a description of your computer issues, what you have done to resolve them, and a link to this topic.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

Thank You -

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

It appears you did follow the advice given by noknojon.
You have a topic here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580667/spybot-s-d-and-now-frst/ with a question about FRST.

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users