Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New custom pc order issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shibatake

Shibatake

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

Hello

ive order an custom computer at my nearby computer shop where I live in Canada. And now its been 3 week and each time there is a new problem with the result of my computer.

*It wont run an game without freezing *(no blue screen at all)*the motherboardbis extremely hot but the cpu its alright * theyve try to switch the timing of the ram vise versa. And try if its my mobo that is defective with no good resultats. At this point when I ve call this afternoon they told me that it might be my graphic card thats creating the issues.....

This is the pieces of the custom pc ive order :

CPU: AMD FX-9590
MOBO: M5A99FX Pro R2.0
COOLER: Corsair H100i
RAM : KINGSTON Hyperx Fury 2x8go
GPU : ASUS Strix gtx970 GeForce
Pwer: ToughPower Grand 750W ,fully Modular
SSD: ○ KINGSTON SSDNOW GB2.5 solid state
○Disque Dure WD Blue 1To

Did anyone can see what might be the main issues here?

Thanks !

*the reason why I didnt build it by my self its that its my father that wanted to be a "Profesional" that build it.... *

P.s. Sorry if my english is not the best one on earth Im french
..... :/

~Uploaded from a cellphone~

Edit: Moved topic from Computer Gaming to the more appropriate forum.~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:53 AM

It is sometimes difficult to track down a 'freezing pc issue'

Whenever I try and troubleshoot a computer that just freezes- and will not toss out a blue screen or error message.  I start by checking the memory (memtest86), then the operating system (sfc scannow) then the hard drive (manufacturer's tools) then check the bios (system safe default settings) (again check memory voltages and timings)- but if anything was wrong memtest should have flagged an error result or system hang- then switch out the video card, then switch out the power supply the last thing would be the motherboard.  If it still does the same thing than the only thing left is the cpu.

But I am sure the people that built it know what they are doing and are trying hard to find the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users