Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From N. California

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jus' Mom

Jus' Mom

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:00 AM

:thumbsup: I am new to this so please bare with me.
I have been trying to teach myself, with the help of the internet, to make the repairs, etc. needed on not only my own computer but seems like every relative as well as anyone that knows I am somewhat capable of doing so.
Sometimes the websites don't answer the questions that I have to fix certain things in the computer so I am hoping I can get some help here! Thanks, Teri

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:41 AM

If you cannot find the information you need, then never hesitate to post a question or about a problem you are attempting to fix so our members can help.
That is why BC is such a great user community.
Welcome!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users