Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Computer not performing as well as it should in games?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_gacl_*

Guest_gacl_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:47 PM

Hello all, I feel like my computer is not performing as good as it should be in games,  I feel like other people say they get higher frames than I do with the same CPU and GPU.  like on counter strike GO I can only run on pretty much all low settings on 1280x720 to get 60 fps.  On league of legends people say they are maxing out the game.  I can't max it out and get 60 fps like they can.  On world of taks I get a solid 35-50 fps on low @1600x900.  Anyways I kinda feel like my system isn't using the graphics driver correctly?  I don't know if this can even happen but would reinstalling my driver work?  Anyways maybe I am getting the right fps. Maybe some of u guys with more knowledge could help out.  And also what can I do to see if everything is working at full capacity.  Thanks!

My specs are as followed:

AMD A10 5750M

Radeon 8650G

10GB Dual Channel DDR3 ram (dual channel to feed the APU)

1TB hard drive

Windows 8.1

I have closed out all programs and defreagged and done all the stuff like that so I know those won't help.  The only thing I could try is reinstalling graphics drivers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:15 AM

Can you post a link to a speccy of your system please?  How to speccy.

#3 Guest_gacl_*

Guest_gacl_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

Can you post a link to a speccy of your system please?  How to speccy.

Yes sorry it took a while but here it is:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Ve8mXFHvschjCcNSiNNELbk

#4 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:28 AM

I looked over everything and it all appears okay.  This is simply not necessarily a 'gaming laptop' as quoted by notebook check "Modern games should be playable with these graphics cards at low settings and resolutions. Casual gamers may be happy with these cards."-if this is an HP Envy.

Unless someone else spots anything going wrong in the speccy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users