Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which phone should I buy

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 kuroudo

kuroudo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 PM

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:24 AM

Hi !

This is my 1st post, just joined.

Well, my phone is broken and its not worth gettin it repaied as the repair guy said you can buy a new one in its cost and couldnt even guarantee that repairing it would work.

I had been using it for around 8 yrs now, it was  nokia 3110c.

I'm rather clumsy and droped that phone almost evry 2 ~ 3 days. I had bought a new one called X1 in 2012 but its plastic quality was rather poor and I didnt like its functionality like where the menu was its music player or such stuff  as much as the previous one also its display went out after I dropped it a couple of times so went back to using the 3110c.

But Its display was flashing blinking for the past couple of days and now it is just white all over.... and calls arent being received either.

Buying another phone was a long time coming but was reluctant as i had gotten used to this one, could even start the radio or music player and go thru and change stations or songs, type messages without looking [8 years...] the keypads all worn out anyway

Nevermind that though bcoz NOW I have to buy a new one and they are all those touch screen type phones////

I only use it for sms, calling and listening to music/radio. I dont take pics or use internet on it, thats what my pc and okamera are for.

I dont know anythign about these types but am gonna hafta buy one anyway.

so please help.

I dont have a budget, so the cheapest options in all categories and types would do,

Then I would look at thier featuers or specs and local prices and decide.

Thanks n Regards

Meow

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:49 AM

I suggest you visit the carrier store and ask them. They can answer your questions and will let you look at the display models.

Actually looking at the phones will help you make your mind.

#3 malynensi

malynensi

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:24 AM

There are new phones in town such as the xperia Z3 and Iphone 6. Their resolution and camera is really cool. Although they are quite pricey. It depends on what your budget for the phone is. 

#4 malwaremachinist

malwaremachinist

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:53 AM

kuroudo,

As Queen-Evie suggested, i think it's best you visit the carrier store and ask for assistance. We can talk about why one phone is better than another, but at the end of the day it comes down to what feels the best when you use it. Usually the carriers have lots of floor models to try out and it will be easier to ask/think of questions while you're using them.

Very Best,

MM

#5 ElsieVan

ElsieVan

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:52 AM

I suggest you that please try Samsung Galaxy Core Prime in Pakistan its in very reasonable price and very popular in pakistan with great features including 8 GB builtin memory and sd card can be extended till 64 GB. Must try and enjoy! Good Luck!

#6 DAVID SHELDON

DAVID SHELDON

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

you can purchase Lenovo A7000. it has many features .

#7 DAVID SHELDON

DAVID SHELDON

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:56 AM

I suggest you lenovo7000

#8 malynensi

malynensi

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:14 AM

I like Samsung phones. It's easy to use and can last for so many years. Well, try to check the web for its features.

#9 NatalieGreen

NatalieGreen

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:50 AM

You should go for One Plus One or If you can afford than Samsung is launching a new smartphone A8 which is quiet good.

In cheap Lenovo and Mi is doing good.

I personally love HTC phones

Edited by NatalieGreen, 16 July 2015 - 01:51 AM.

#10 rajeshraj

rajeshraj

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:53 AM

Hi, You can Purchage oppo Smartphone. It Has Many Features and Options.

Camera pixel is Very hiqh quality. It's Back camera 19 Megapixels, Front Camera 12 Megapixels Is there.

Screen size : 6 Inches, Mp3 Player, Fm Radio Etc.. somany Features and options are there.

Oppo Is Completely Android Verson.

#11 Guest_Node_*

Guest_Node_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:24 AM

You could always get yourself a nifty Android device. There is a nice budget one called the 'LG Risio 2' which is sold on Best Buy for $30.

#12 davidhenn

davidhenn

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

Samsung S7 edge or S8/S8+  

#13 sampe

sampe

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

I would go with a Samsung or LG brand phone. I agree with someone above about going in and talking to your carrier. I am sure they could recommend something for you and show you some specials they may have going on with the holiday season approaching. They have always been helpful to me.

#14 alvaro0114

alvaro0114

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:56 AM

The lg g6 is a good option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users