Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rma'd Replacement Machine has more issues than the Initial Machine received...:(

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Arlashooch

Arlashooch

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:17 AM

Ok, so here goes...Although I'm an avid viewer of many forums, I typically refrain from posting so please bear with me. 

First, I am extremely hoping that all of my problems can be resolved through Software tweaking and fixes, and secondly must let you all know that I have absolutely no idea wtf I am doing.  And Thirdly, have up until now had my technical issues resolved by my father or my significant other neither of which are viable to me, therefore I am coming here asking for assistance because I have been brought to my knees by a realm far beyond my own level of ascertained knowledge...

I do not know how much of my problems, or if any, are Malware, Adware, Spyware, &/or Virus related but appreciate all help and will repost in the appropriate sub-forums with pertinent information Just let me know what and where...currently I am unsure as to which that may be related to because of the plethora of ills befalling this machine...

I recently purchased a new computer from Newegg and received, what I thought at that point in time was, a faulty machine with some issues concerning the Internet components.  I took said machine to Best Buy to get looked over by Geek Squad...they confirmed my suspicions saying that the wireless components were faulty and that I should RMA the computer.... 

I did so and received another 'New' computer from said company. :nono:

The box had 2 storage stickers on it...not a new machine as I was assured I would be receiving...I called back and was told that I would need to talk to the Service.Net  people that run their extended warranties which I also purchased along with the first machine, I cannot get ahold of anyone there... Yeah I've been had, or rather it feels that way right now. :(

So at this present time I am stuck with a computer that has had issues since I turned it on for the very first time and have been searching various different sites attempting to resolve them.

Now to get down to it...

* I did happen to post in my profile the specs to this computer but will add them here as well.

Computer:                            Asus ROG series G751JT-ch71

Operating System:              Windows 8.1 64 bit (preinstalled OEM)

CPU:                                     Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.50 GHz

Ram (type):                          DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, 16 GB

Storage:                               1TB HDD 7200 RPM

Graphics:                             NVIDIA GeForce GTX970M with 3GB GDDR5

AV & Firewall:                     McAfee (built in bundled software)

I did not notice any problems straight off when powering the machine on and setting up.  However, shortly after the initial configuring of this machine problems became apparent and have been persistently driving me crazy! :ranting:

1.)         So the first thing that I had noticed that I can also not figure out specifically what is happening because I cannot personally find in the Event Viewer ( or am perhaps overlooking), nor can I find any posts when using google search or looking on other forum sites ( I may be describing the problem incorrectly)...is that while doing ANYTHING...playing a game, browsing the internet, typing up this post >..> , or doing absolutely nothing sitting in desktop mode...  My computer decides that it wants to pop out to the start screen by itself without prompting (hitting the Windows key or clicking on it) it can happen at any time regardless of user input.

2.)         I also noticed, with a bit of dismay, some of the same issues that I had experienced with the first machine concerning Connectivity to the internet and maintaining a stable connection...

Now this is not the only computer I have in my house.  I have a Black Friday special Toshiba laptop that I purchased about 5 or so years ago that has had no problems with connecting on my end and I decided to try and match the configuration specifications to see if this would help ( I figured it couldn't hurt)...

Unfortunately while it did not hurt, it also did not resolve the issues...

I have attempted to update drivers, retrieved from Asus' support page, for these types of media but with a terrible cost.  As now I have media disconnected from improper installation.  Yeah, I'm an idiot :scratchhead:

I get consistent connection instability and dcom timeouts ( slow loading browser netpages, high ping in games) constant disconnects.

Event 10010, DistributedCOM:

The server {209500FC-6B45-4693-8871-6296C4843751} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Event 1014, DNS Client Events:

Name resolution for the name newmops.tse.com.tw timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

Event 4230, Tcpip:

TCP/IP has chosen to restrict the congestion window for several connections due to a network condition. This could be related to a problem in the TCP global or supplemental configuration and will cause degraded throughput.

Event 1002, Dhcp-Client:

The IP address lease [#numbers of IP address lease#] for the Network Card with network address [# numbers of network address#] has been denied by the DHCP server [ #numbers of server loc#]  (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

Event 5060, NETwNb64:

The description for Event ID 5060 from source NETwNb64 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\NDMP1

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file

3.)            I also have many events in the event viewer saying things such as corrupt registry files, faulting applications, and other similar failures...here  are some examples:

Event 1000, Application Error:

Faulting application name: WakeUp.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x531d9fda

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17415, time stamp: 0x54504ade

Exception code: 0xe0434352

Fault offset: 0x00014598

Faulting process id: 0x4c14

Faulting application start time: 0x01d0ac898ecf7653

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Screen Saver\Utility\WakeUp.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: cd79a873-187c-11e5-8278-5cc5d48c358d

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event 1026, .NET Runtime:

Application: WakeUp.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception

Stack:

at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.SendInput(Byte[], System.Collections.Queue)

at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.Send(System.String, System.Windows.Forms.Control, Boolean)

at WakeUpWPF.MainWindow.MainWindow_SourceInitialized(System.Object, System.EventArgs)

at System.Windows.Window.OnSourceInitialized(System.EventArgs)

at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean)

at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindowDuringShow()

at System.Windows.Window.SafeCreateWindowDuringShow()

at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()

at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)

at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)

at WakeUpWPF.App.Main()

Event 1001, Windows Error Reporting:

Fault bucket 94736743502, type 5

Event Name: CLR20r3

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: WakeUp.exe

P2: 1.0.0.0

P3: 531d9fda

P4: System.Windows.Forms

P5: 4.0.30319.34250

P6: 54d46da6

P7: 3de7

P8: 2a3

P9: System.ComponentModel.Win32

P10:

Attached files:

C:\Users\Elizabeth\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8F98.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_WakeUp.exe_316be1131897f639a28bb5660fcc47acf6bdc1e_703571f9_4f5594e8

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: 5d90125a-1831-11e5-8278-5cc5d48c358d

Report Status: 0

Hashed bucket: ea7136d662482dc0c229abe654bed3f1

Event 37, Kernel-Processor-Power (Microsoft-Windows-Processor-Power):

The speed of processor 1 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 355 seconds since the last report.

Event 1023, PerfLib:

Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code.

Event 1008, Perflib:

The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Event 10010, RestartManager:

Application 'C:\Windows\System32\WWAHost.exe' (pid 13124) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID...

Event 2004, PerfNet:

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

Event 7022, Service Control Manager:

The McAfee Home Network service hung on starting.

Event 46,volmgr:

Crash dump initialization failed!

Event 219, Kernel-PnP:

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_22B8&PID_2E61&MI_00\7&308685b3&0&0000.

Event 310, Store-Licensing:

Windows Store detected a package health issue with package microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.5.9600.20413_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe - the package must be repaired before you can use it.

Result code: 0xC03F2003

Event 7026, Service Control Manager:

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) did not load:

dam

EhStorClass

Event 1206, Startup Repair:

The boot manager was corrupt.

Event 55, Kernel-Processing-Power (Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power):

Processor 5 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities:

Idle state type: ACPI Idle © States (2 state(s))

Performance state type: ACPI Collaborative Processor Performance Control

Nominal Frequency (MHz): 2494

Maximum performance percentage: 140

Minimum performance percentage: 32

Minimum throttle percentage: 2

Event 7000, Service Control Manager:

The ATKWMIACPI Driver_ service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

4.)             Troubleshooting attempts so far:

•  So.... as far as things that I have tried, I do happen to have an External Hard drive 1TB a WD MyPassport Ultra, on which I created a System Backup Image, (through the Windows Software not the Western Digital Software).
  •  I have Updated the BIOS to version 207, which is the highest available on the Asus Support page designated for this computer.
  •  I tried doing a full system restore to factory default settings, with the fully cleaning OS drive option {this version had quite a few programs missing outside of ones installed myself (additionally there were  registry errors all over the place and also application errors occurring left and right)}---->I then did a system image restore to the backup image I had created...

Note:   On the Full System Restore I did not at any time using this fresh setup notice any of the random looping to Windows Start Screen.

•  I have tried running SFC Scannow restore health in an elevated cmd prompt.
  •  I have tried the DISM online restorehealth in an elevated cmd prompt.
  •  I have searched Various Forum sites to resolve some of these issues myself.  I have in fact spent months trying to resolve these on my own...
  •  I have downloaded all the Drivers on the Page relating to this computer from Asus' Support Page. 
  •  I created my boot flash drive from the recovery partition. 
  •  I downloaded a Windows 8.1 64 bit ISO file and stored on a flash drive for further troubleshooting abilities, I have used this for the Repair options and such.---->  My machine came preinstalled w/ the OS I have no disks...
  •  I EVEN called Microsoft and they attempted to run Hitman pro on my computer via remote access before informing me that in order to continue assisting me they would need payment.

So in summary tons of stuff going on, I have no clue as to what Im doing and bow to ya'lls assorted expertise...My current A/V the bundled in software coverage expires in 4 days and I'm thinking of attempting to uninstall it and try to install Avast Free, which I have used for multiple years in conjunction with Spybot S&D.  Which brings me to another question... I am aware that Spybot S&D has upgraded their user interface and the free version that they now offer via their website contains many many less options than the version I have on my older computer.  What I was wondering was if anyone had tried to do a Windows Transfer of that program from a Windows 7 Home Premium OS to a Windows 8.1 OS and have it work properly or if I just need to scrap that idea altogether.

I'm currently not financially in a spot to be able to pay for my AV/Protective software...I have also used Malwarebytes via the free version as well, but not on this current machine...

Again any help is greatly appreciated, sorry for being so long-winded and super detailed...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,561 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

Ok, let's see if there is malware..If you can run these.

Everything is free.

3Al62Pm.pngMiniToolBox
  • Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
  • Checkmark the following checkboxes:
    • Flush DNS
    • Report IE Proxy Settings
    • Reset IE Proxy Settings
    • Report FF Proxy Settings
    • Reset FF Proxy Settings
    • List content of Hosts
    • List IP configuration
    • List Winsock Entries
    • List last 10 Event Viewer log
    • List Installed Programs
    • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
SXvL3ZF.pngTDSSKiller
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
zcMPezJ.pngAdwCleaner
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
lv0mVRW.pngJunkware Removal Tool
  • Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
cvMlKv6.pngESET Online Scanner
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET Online Scanner in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE: Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

Edited by boopme, 22 June 2015 - 10:52 AM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Arlashooch

Arlashooch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:05 AM

Here are the Logs as requested:

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 22-06-2015
Ran by Elizabeth (administrator) on 23-06-2015 at 01:48:00
Running from "C:\Users\Elizabeth\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows 8.1  (X64)
Model: G751JT Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ============================== 

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.
========================= Hosts content: =================================

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 = Wi-Fi (Connected)
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller = Ethernet (Media disconnected)
Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) = Bluetooth Network Connection (Media disconnected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global icmpredirects=enabled
set interface interface="Local Area Connection* 1" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="Wi-Fi" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="Ethernet" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="Local Area Connection* 2" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled
set interface interface="Bluetooth Network Connection" forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled nud=enabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : MeanMachine
   Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . : 
   Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
   IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : hsd1.md.comcast.net.

Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : 
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 5C-C5-D4-8C-35-8D
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection* 2:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : 
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 5C-C5-D4-8C-35-8A

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : hsd1.md.comcast.net.
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 08-62-66-52-F6-BE

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : hsd1.md.comcast.net.
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 5C-C5-D4-8C-35-89
   IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2601:153:0:38ec:fd18:6b57:bd0f:7de1(Preferred) 
   Temporary IPv6 Address. . . . . . : 2601:153:0:38ec:ecf4:6b27:af34:2bd8(Preferred) 
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::fd18:6b57:bd0f:7de1%3(Preferred) 
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.13(Preferred) 
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Monday, June 22, 2015 4:24:26 PM
   Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:16:37 AM
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : fe80::5e57:1aff:fecf:cda1%3
   DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.1
   DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 56411604
   DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-1C-53-3F-F2-08-62-66-52-F6-BE
   DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:558:feed::1
                                       2001:558:feed::2
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled
Server:  cdns01.comcast.net
Address:  2001:558:feed::1

Name:    google.com
Addresses:  2607:f8b0:4004:80d::200e

Pinging google.com [2607:f8b0:4004:80d::200e] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Reply from 2607:f8b0:4004:80d::200e: time=34ms 

Ping statistics for 2607:f8b0:4004:80d::200e:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 1, Lost = 1 (50% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 34ms, Maximum = 34ms, Average = 34ms
Server:  cdns01.comcast.net
Address:  2001:558:feed::1

Name:    yahoo.com
Addresses:  206.190.36.45

Pinging yahoo.com [206.190.36.45] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 206.190.36.45: bytes=32 time=223ms TTL=51
Reply from 206.190.36.45: bytes=32 time=90ms TTL=51

Ping statistics for 206.190.36.45:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Minimum = 90ms, Maximum = 223ms, Average = 156ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
  7...5c c5 d4 8c 35 8d ......Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
  5...5c c5 d4 8c 35 8a ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
  4...08 62 66 52 f6 be ......Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
  3...5c c5 d4 8c 35 89 ......Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
  1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0         10.0.0.1        10.0.0.13     20
         10.0.0.0    255.255.255.0         On-link         10.0.0.13    276
        10.0.0.13  255.255.255.255         On-link         10.0.0.13    276
       10.0.0.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         10.0.0.13    276
        127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  127.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         10.0.0.13    276
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         10.0.0.13    276
Persistent Routes:
  None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
 If Metric Network Destination      Gateway
  3    276 ::/0                     fe80::5e57:1aff:fecf:cda1
  1    306 ::1/128                  On-link
  3    276 2601:153:0:38ec::/64     On-link
  3    276 2601:153:0:38ec:ecf4:6b27:af34:2bd8/128
                                    On-link
  3    276 2601:153:0:38ec:fd18:6b57:bd0f:7de1/128
                                    On-link
  3    276 fe80::/64                On-link
  3    276 fe80::fd18:6b57:bd0f:7de1/128
                                    On-link
  1    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
  3    276 ff00::/8                 On-link
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [55296] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [70144] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [70144] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [65536] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [23040] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wshbth.dll [50688] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 08 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [286208] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [69120] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [88576] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [88576] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [30720] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 07 C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll [63488] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 08 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [132968] (Apple Inc.)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [339456] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (06/22/2015 10:15:28 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: NCUpdateHelper.exe, version: 0.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x525b6657
Faulting module name: NCUpdateHelper.exe, version: 0.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x525b6657
Exception code: 0xc000000d
Fault offset: 0x0001d162
Faulting process id: 0x1d7c
Faulting application start time: 0xNCUpdateHelper.exe0
Faulting application path: NCUpdateHelper.exe1
Faulting module path: NCUpdateHelper.exe2
Report Id: NCUpdateHelper.exe3
Faulting package full name: NCUpdateHelper.exe4
Faulting package-relative application ID: NCUpdateHelper.exe5

Error: (06/22/2015 07:20:02 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: WakeUp.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x531d9fda
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17415, time stamp: 0x54504ade
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x00014598
Faulting process id: 0x1e74
Faulting application start time: 0xWakeUp.exe0
Faulting application path: WakeUp.exe1
Faulting module path: WakeUp.exe2
Report Id: WakeUp.exe3
Faulting package full name: WakeUp.exe4
Faulting package-relative application ID: WakeUp.exe5

Error: (06/22/2015 07:20:02 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
Description: Application: WakeUp.exe
Stack:
   at System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys.Send(System.String, System.Windows.Forms.Control, Boolean)
   at WakeUpWPF.MainWindow.MainWindow_SourceInitialized(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at WakeUpWPF.App.Main()

Error: (06/22/2015 06:15:33 PM) (Source: Perflib) (User: )
Description: WmiApRplC:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll8

Error: (06/22/2015 06:15:32 PM) (Source: PerfNet) (User: )
Description: 

Error: (06/22/2015 06:15:32 PM) (Source: Perflib) (User: )
Description: MSDTCC:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL8

Description: LsaC:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll8

Description: ESENTC:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll8

Error: (06/22/2015 03:38:13 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: RazerCore.exe, version: 1.0.1.66, time stamp: 0x53513f80
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000
Faulting process id: 0xf6c
Faulting application start time: 0xRazerCore.exe0
Faulting application path: RazerCore.exe1
Faulting module path: RazerCore.exe2
Report Id: RazerCore.exe3
Faulting package full name: RazerCore.exe4
Faulting package-relative application ID: RazerCore.exe5

Error: (06/22/2015 03:38:12 AM) (Source: .NET Runtime) (User: )
Description: Application: RazerCore.exe
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
Stack:
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
   at Razer.InGame.Program.Main()

System errors:
=============
Error: (06/23/2015 00:32:29 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-FilterManager) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Filter Manager failed to attach to volume '\Device\HarddiskVolume21'.  This volume will be unavailable for filtering until a reboot.  The final status was 0xc03a001c.

Error: (06/23/2015 00:32:29 AM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-FilterManager) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Filter Manager failed to attach to volume '\Device\HarddiskVolume21'.  This volume will be unavailable for filtering until a reboot.  The final status was 0xc03a001c.

Error: (06/22/2015 05:18:39 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: {209500FC-6B45-4693-8871-6296C4843751}

Error: (06/22/2015 04:13:44 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.199.3232.0).

Error: (06/22/2015 04:08:51 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.199.3232.0).

Error: (06/22/2015 03:29:39 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Windows Defender Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 3 time(s).

Error: (06/22/2015 03:25:30 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Windows Defender Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 2 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error: (06/22/2015 03:14:24 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Windows Defender Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error: (06/22/2015 03:06:36 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The McAfee Home Network service hung on starting.

Error: (06/22/2015 03:04:59 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: {209500FC-6B45-4693-8871-6296C4843751}

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (06/22/2015 10:15:28 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: NCUpdateHelper.exe0.0.0.1525b6657NCUpdateHelper.exe0.0.0.1525b6657c000000d0001d1621d7c01d0ad3093b3bee9C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCUpdateHelper.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCUpdateHelper.exeb70b37b0-194d-11e5-827a-5cc5d48c358d

Error: (06/22/2015 07:20:02 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: WakeUp.exe1.0.0.0531d9fdaKERNELBASE.dll6.3.9600.1741554504adee0434352000145981e7401d0ad41f6054056C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Screen Saver\Utility\WakeUp.exeC:\Windows\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll3501c4f8-1935-11e5-827a-5cc5d48c358d

Error: (06/22/2015 07:20:02 PM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )
Description: Application: WakeUp.exe
Stack:
   at WakeUpWPF.App.Main()

Error: (06/22/2015 06:15:33 PM) (Source: Perflib)(User: )
Description: WmiApRplC:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll8

Error: (06/22/2015 06:15:32 PM) (Source: PerfNet)(User: )
Description: 

Error: (06/22/2015 06:15:32 PM) (Source: Perflib)(User: )
Description: MSDTCC:\Windows\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL8

Description: LsaC:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll8

Description: ESENTC:\Windows\system32\esentprf.dll8

Error: (06/22/2015 03:38:13 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: RazerCore.exe1.0.1.6653513f80unknown0.0.0.000000000c000000500000000f6c01d0acb9646fc731C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\RazerCore.exeunknowna29c71f2-18b1-11e5-8279-5cc5d48c358d

Error: (06/22/2015 03:38:12 AM) (Source: .NET Runtime)(User: )
Description: Application: RazerCore.exe
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
Stack:
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
   at Razer.InGame.Program.Main()

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

3DMark 11 (HKLM\...\{FD67BFA0-E205-47AA-BA09-123B3B72DB5E}) (Version: 1.0.132.0 - Futuremark) Hidden
3DMark 11 (HKLM-x32\...\{f9e83b9c-ab7e-4005-8f32-4ea69703a5e4}) (Version: 1.0.132.0 - Futuremark)
Adobe Flash Player 18 NPAPI (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player NPAPI) (Version: 18.0.0.160 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Aion (HKLM-x32\...\{B9291CA2-6FA5-44EA-8EE0-923EB32ADAAB}) (Version: 4.0.0.3 - NC Interactive, LLC)
Apple Application Support (32-bit) (HKLM-x32\...\{AFA1153A-F547-409B-B837-3A0D6C5A3FEC}) (Version: 3.1.3 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Application Support (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{D7B824DE-DA32-4772-9E5E-39C5158136A7}) (Version: 3.1.3 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{C4123106-B685-48E6-B9BD-E4F911841EB4}) (Version: 8.1.1.3 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
ASUS Backtracker (HKLM-x32\...\{C15C060C-ED1C-49EB-83B3-F7C0FD1CD661}) (Version: 3.0.8 - ASUS)
ASUS Gaming Center (HKLM-x32\...\{23C8A788-4790-4F3C-B103-0ACC7D9DC5BE}) (Version: 1.0.5 - ASUS)
ASUS GIFTBOX Desktop (HKLM-x32\...\{9110969C-A4E5-4112-93A3-A8686BF7444C}) (Version: 1.0.2 - ASUS)
ASUS Live Update (HKLM-x32\...\{FA540E67-095C-4A1B-97BA-4D547DEC9AF4}) (Version: 3.3.4 - ASUS)
ASUS ROG Gaming Mouse (HKLM-x32\...\{3B9E171F-A955-4834-B877-447C0A437260}) (Version: 2.00.026 - ASUS)
ASUS ROG MacroKey (HKLM-x32\...\{348022C5-F497-4333-AFEE-208F22F169F2}_is1) (Version: 1.0.0.28 - G-spy Co., Ltd)
ASUS Screen Saver (HKLM-x32\...\{0FBEEDF8-30FA-4FA3-B31F-C9C7E7E8DFA2}) (Version: 2.0.8 - ASUS)
ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology (HKLM-x32\...\{0969AF05-4FF6-4C00-9406-43599238DE0D}) (Version: 3.02.0001 - ASUS)
ASUS USB Charger Plus (HKLM-x32\...\{A859E3E5-C62F-4BFA-AF1D-2B95E03166AF}) (Version: 4.0.2 - ASUS)
ATK Package (HKLM-x32\...\{AB5C933E-5C7D-4D30-B314-9C83A49B94BE}) (Version: 1.0.0038 - ASUS)
Battle.net (HKLM-x32\...\Battle.net) (Version:  - Blizzard Entertainment)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{6E3610B2-430D-4EB0-81E3-2B57E8B9DE8D}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
CPUID ROG CPU-Z 1.72.1 (HKLM\...\CPUID ROG CPU-Z_is1) (Version: 1.72.1 - CPUID, Inc.)
Curse Client (HKCU\...\101a9f93b8f0bb6f) (Version: 5.1.1.844 - Curse)
CyberLink MediaStory (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{55762F9A-FCE3-45d5-817B-051218658423}) (Version: 1.0.1314 - CyberLink Corp.)
Device Setup (HKLM-x32\...\{1F07F2C7-596F-4F34-B805-2C61A3E50E5A}) (Version: 1.0.18 - ASUSTek Computer Inc.)
Dota 2 (HKLM-x32\...\Steam App 570) (Version:  - Valve)
ELAN Touchpad 11.5.16.2_X64_WHQL (HKLM\...\Elantech) (Version: 11.5.16.2 - ELAN Microelectronic Corp.)
Foxit PhantomPDF (HKLM-x32\...\{045A0488-55C1-45B1-9992-4B4134904D61}) (Version: 7.0.59.127 - Foxit Software Inc.)
Futuremark SystemInfo (HKLM-x32\...\{0DD83DE7-507E-44AE-BC2D-2FAAFA48CCA5}) (Version: 4.37.548.0 - Futuremark)
Genesys USB Mass Storage Device (HKLM-x32\...\{959B7F35-2819-40C5-A0CD-3C53B5FCC935}) (Version: 4.3.1.1 - Genesys Logic)
GOG Galaxy (HKLM-x32\...\{7258BA11-600C-430E-A759-27E2C691A335}_is1) (Version:  - GOG.com)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 43.0.2357.130 - Google Inc.)
Google Update Helper (HKLM-x32\...\{60EC980A-BDA2-4CB6-A427-B07A5498B4CA}) (Version: 1.3.27.5 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Hearthstone (HKLM-x32\...\Hearthstone) (Version:  - Blizzard Entertainment)
Heaven Benchmark version 4.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Unigine Heaven Benchmark (Basic Edition)_is1) (Version: 4.0 - Unigine Corp.)
Heroes of the Storm (HKLM-x32\...\Heroes of the Storm) (Version:  - Blizzard Entertainment)
Intel Collaborative Processor Performance Control (HKLM-x32\...\0E7DAF70-FB54-4B91-B192-7E771C25AEEB) (Version: 1.0.0.1016 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM-x32\...\{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}) (Version: 9.6.0.1038 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® Technology(patch version 17.0.1419.2) (HKLM\...\{302600C1-6BDF-4FD1-1405-148929CC1385}) (Version: 17.0.1405.0464 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software (HKLM-x32\...\{85b9d34f-7397-4e39-8600-07942ef6ca04}) (Version: 17.0.5 - Intel Corporation)
iTunes (HKLM\...\{93F2A022-6C37-48B8-B241-FFABD9F60C30}) (Version: 12.1.2.27 - Apple Inc.)
Java 8 Update 45 (64-bit) (HKLM\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86418045F0}) (Version: 8.0.450 - Oracle Corporation)
Java 8 Update 45 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83218045F0}) (Version: 8.0.450 - Oracle Corporation)
League of Legends (HKLM-x32\...\{79BF4901-1EC4-4726-B3C2-A7859706C6E7}) (Version: 3.0.1 - Riot Games) Hidden
League of Legends (HKLM-x32\...\League of Legends 3.0.1) (Version: 3.0.1 - Riot Games)
Maxx Audio Installer (x64) (HKLM\...\{307032B2-6AF2-46D7-B933-62438DEB2B9A}) (Version: 1.6.4711.71 - Waves Audio Ltd.) Hidden
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security (HKLM-x32\...\MSC) (Version: 13.6.1599 - McAfee, Inc.)
McAfee WebAdvisor (HKLM-x32\...\{35ED3F83-4BDC-4c44-8EC6-6A8301C7413A}) (Version: 4.0.316 - McAfee, Inc.)
Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 Runtime (HKLM-x32\...\{3FE312D5-B862-40CE-8E4E-A6D8ABF62736}) (Version: 4.0.40804.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office (HKLM-x32\...\{90150000-0138-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 15.0.4641.3004 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.40416.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{6ce5bae9-d3ca-4b99-891a-1dc6c118a5fc}) (Version: 8.0.59192 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM\...\{1D8E6291-B0D5-35EC-8441-6616F567A0F7}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (HKLM-x32\...\{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}) (Version: 10.0.40219 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030 (HKLM-x32\...\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}) (Version: 11.0.61030.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Mumble 1.3.0 (HKLM\...\{E80A5942-BD52-4957-85A4-CE04F9A9B9ED}) (Version: 1.3.0 - The Mumble team)
NCSOFT Game Launcher (HKLM-x32\...\NCLauncher_NCWest) (Version:  - NCSOFT)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 353.06 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.3DVision) (Version: 353.06 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience 2.4.5.44 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.GFExperience) (Version: 2.4.5.44 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 353.06 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver) (Version: 353.06 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.34.3 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_HDAudio.Driver) (Version: 1.3.34.3 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA Miracast Virtual Audio 353.06 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Miracast.VirtualAudio) (Version: 353.06 - NVIDIA Corporation)
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.15.0428 (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX) (Version: 9.15.0428 - NVIDIA Corporation)
Open Broadcaster Software (HKLM-x32\...\Open Broadcaster Software) (Version:  - )
Overwolf (HKLM-x32\...\Overwolf) (Version: 0.85.190.0 - Overwolf Ltd.)
Qualcomm Atheros Client Installation Program (HKLM-x32\...\{28006915-2739-4EBE-B5E8-49B25D32EB33}) (Version: 10.0 - Qualcomm Atheros)
Razer Core (HKLM-x32\...\Razer Core) (Version: 1.0.1.66 - Razer Inc)
Razer Synapse (HKLM-x32\...\{0D78BEE2-F8FF-4498-AF1A-3FF81CED8AC6}) (Version: 1.18.21.26027 - Razer Inc.)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}) (Version: 8.34.617.2014 - Realtek)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.7368 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
ROG Game First III (HKLM-x32\...\{0C6E32E1-31D9-49F1-B67F-2941994002D5}) (Version: 1.00.16 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)
SHIELD Streaming (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_GFExperience.NvStreamSrv) (Version: 4.1.2000 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
SHIELD Wireless Controller Driver (HKLM\...\{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_ShieldWirelessController) (Version: 2.4.5.44 - NVIDIA Corporation) Hidden
Skype™ 7.5 (HKLM-x32\...\{24991BA0-F0EE-44AD-9CC8-5EC50AECF6B7}) (Version: 7.5.102 - Skype Technologies S.A.)
Steam (HKLM-x32\...\Steam) (Version: 2.10.91.91 - Valve Corporation)
TeamSpeak 3 Client (HKLM\...\TeamSpeak 3 Client) (Version: 3.0.16 - TeamSpeak Systems GmbH)
TechPowerUp GPU-Z (HKLM-x32\...\TechPowerUp GPU-Z) (Version:  - TechPowerUp)
Tukui Client (HKLM-x32\...\{BAD6EBBD-A6A9-41C9-898A-8C868A552E4C}) (Version: 2.4.6 - Tukui)
Update Installer for WildTangent Games App (HKLM-x32\...\{2FA94A64-C84E-49d1-97DD-7BF06C7BBFB2}.WildTangent Games App) (Version:  - WildTangent) Hidden
Ventrilo Client for Windows x64 (HKLM\...\{EEB3F6BB-318D-4CE5-989F-8191FCBFB578}) (Version: 3.0.8.0 - Flagship Industries, Inc.)
VLC media player (HKLM-x32\...\VLC media player) (Version: 2.2.1 - VideoLAN)
WD Drive Utilities (HKLM-x32\...\{29136751-F57C-415E-A460-22DEC3B589FE}) (Version: 1.3.0.16 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.) Hidden
WD Drive Utilities (HKLM-x32\...\{c77bad57-f913-4ac3-9061-6dfd6c0aa40a}) (Version: 1.3.0.16 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WD Quick View (HKLM-x32\...\{B74717F4-9E4D-4FEF-B234-97EC2ADACFD8}) (Version: 2.4.11.4 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WD Security (HKLM-x32\...\{919ADA61-13BF-43C4-A2DD-8BA49A244FC8}) (Version: 1.1.0.51 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WD SmartWare (HKLM\...\{E0223E66-5682-4F65-9F5D-A2AB7C593323}) (Version: 2.4.11.4 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WD SmartWare Installer (HKLM-x32\...\{f8b1c3bb-688a-4421-a45e-a22dd15f22ee}) (Version: 2.4.11.4 - Western Digital Technologies, Inc.)
WebStorage (HKLM-x32\...\WebStorage) (Version: 2.2.2.524 - ASUS Cloud Corporation)
WildTangent Games App (HKLM-x32\...\{70B446D1-E03B-4ab0-9B3C-0832142C9AA8}.WildTangent Games App-asus) (Version: 4.0.11.14 - WildTangent)
WinFlash (HKLM-x32\...\{8F21291E-0444-4B1D-B9F9-4370A73E346D}) (Version: 2.42.0 - ASUS)
World of Warcraft (HKLM-x32\...\World of Warcraft) (Version:  - Blizzard Entertainment)

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 18%
Total physical RAM: 16333.17 MB
Available physical RAM: 13362.88 MB
Total Pagefile: 18765.17 MB
Available Pagefile: 15213.99 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3967.45 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:372.6 GB) (Free:176.45 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: (Data) (Fixed) (Total:537.8 GB) (Free:506.56 GB) NTFS
4 Drive f: (My Passport) (Fixed) (Total:931.48 GB) (Free:227.94 GB) NTFS
5 Drive g: (RECOVERY) (Removable) (Total:15.22 GB) (Free:2.82 GB) FAT32
6 Drive h: (ESD-USB) (Removable) (Total:29.1 GB) (Free:25.78 GB) FAT32
7 Drive i: () (Removable) (Total:58.21 GB) (Free:18.25 GB) FAT32

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\MEANMACHINE

Administrator            Elizabeth                Guest                    

**** End of log ****

#4 Arlashooch

Arlashooch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:06 AM

TDSSKiller:

01:54:35.0285 0x2934  TDSS rootkit removing tool 3.0.0.44 Jan 22 2015 08:27:04
01:54:35.0285 0x2934  UEFI system
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  ============================================================
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Current date / time: 2015/06/23 01:57:49.0528
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  SystemInfo:
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  OS Version: 6.3.9600 ServicePack: 0.0
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Product type: Workstation
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  ComputerName: MEANMACHINE
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  UserName: Elizabeth
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Windows directory: C:\Windows
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  System windows directory: C:\Windows
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Running under WOW64
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Processor architecture: Intel x64
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Number of processors: 8
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Page size: 0x1000
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  Boot type: Normal boot
01:57:49.0528 0x2934  ============================================================
01:57:49.0825 0x2934  KLMD registered as C:\Windows\system32\drivers\99397820.sys
01:57:50.0159 0x2934  System UUID: {F0FB6A45-A149-FAED-BF5D-825B301E19E0}
01:57:50.0554 0x2934  Drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - Size: 0xE8E0DB6000 ( 931.51 Gb ), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x1DB01, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'K0', Flags 0x00000040
01:57:50.0556 0x2934  Drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR5 - Size: 0xE8DED00000 ( 931.48 Gb ), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x1DAFD, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'W'
01:57:56.0038 0x2934  Drive \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 - Size: 0xE8E6A0000 ( 58.23 Gb ), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x1DB0, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'W'
01:57:56.0040 0x2934  Drive \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 - Size: 0x3CF0F0000 ( 15.24 Gb ), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x7C4, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'W'
01:57:56.0041 0x2934  Drive \Device\Harddisk4\DR4 - Size: 0x747488000 ( 29.11 Gb ), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0xED8, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'W'
01:57:56.0042 0x2934  ============================================================
01:57:56.0042 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0:
01:57:56.0080 0x2934  GPT partitions:
01:57:56.0080 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1: GPT, TypeGUID: {C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B}, UniqueGUID: {1231217B-F88E-443B-9773-DA367D0C512A}, Name: EFI system partition, StartLBA 0x800, BlocksNum 0x32000
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2: GPT, TypeGUID: {DE94BBA4-06D1-4D40-A16A-BFD50179D6AC}, UniqueGUID: {D93FA767-2BF8-4836-9E96-0021D6746FA8}, Name: Basic data partition, StartLBA 0x32800, BlocksNum 0x1C2000
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition3: GPT, TypeGUID: {E3C9E316-0B5C-4DB8-817D-F92DF00215AE}, UniqueGUID: {89E365AF-1970-4A54-904F-0FCA9820D615}, Name: Microsoft reserved partition, StartLBA 0x1F4800, BlocksNum 0x40000
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition4: GPT, TypeGUID: {EBD0A0A2-B9E5-4433-87C0-68B6B72699C7}, UniqueGUID: {60D027A2-9047-46F2-B968-29C844991EB2}, Name: Basic data partition, StartLBA 0x234800, BlocksNum 0x2E935000
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition5: GPT, TypeGUID: {EBD0A0A2-B9E5-4433-87C0-68B6B72699C7}, UniqueGUID: {C9D275F4-3464-433D-87A3-F255B6A78143}, Name: Basic data partition, StartLBA 0x2EB69800, BlocksNum 0x43398000
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition6: GPT, TypeGUID: {DE94BBA4-06D1-4D40-A16A-BFD50179D6AC}, UniqueGUID: {6D719381-0272-4327-BAC1-7C4DC52CBBB1}, Name: Basic data partition, StartLBA 0x71F01800, BlocksNum 0x2805000
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  MBR partitions:
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk1\DR5:
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  MBR partitions:
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk1\DR5\Partition1: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x800, BlocksNum 0x746F6000
01:57:56.0081 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk2\DR2:
01:57:56.0082 0x2934  MBR partitions:
01:57:56.0082 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk2\DR2\Partition1: MBR, Type 0xC, StartLBA 0x40, BlocksNum 0x74734C0
01:57:56.0082 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk3\DR3:
01:57:56.0082 0x2934  MBR partitions:
01:57:56.0082 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk3\DR3\Partition1: MBR, Type 0xC, StartLBA 0x800, BlocksNum 0x1E77800
01:57:56.0082 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk4\DR4:
01:57:56.0083 0x2934  MBR partitions:
01:57:56.0083 0x2934  \Device\Harddisk4\DR4\Partition1: MBR, Type 0xC, StartLBA 0x800, BlocksNum 0x3A39800
01:57:56.0083 0x2934  ============================================================
01:57:56.0103 0x2934  C: <-> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition4
01:57:56.0135 0x2934  D: <-> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition5
01:57:56.0231 0x2934  F: <-> \Device\Harddisk1\DR5\Partition1
01:57:56.0231 0x2934  ============================================================
01:57:56.0231 0x2934  Initialize success
01:57:56.0231 0x2934  ============================================================
01:58:39.0867 0x2c68  ============================================================
01:58:39.0867 0x2c68  Scan started
01:58:39.0867 0x2c68  Mode: Manual; 
01:58:39.0867 0x2c68  ============================================================
01:58:39.0867 0x2c68  KSN ping started
01:58:42.0430 0x2c68  KSN ping finished: true
01:58:43.0997 0x2c68  ================ Scan system memory ========================
01:58:43.0997 0x2c68  System memory - ok
01:58:43.0997 0x2c68  ================ Scan services =============================
01:58:44.0102 0x2c68  [ E1832BD9FD7E0FC2DC9FA5935DE3E8C1, 41FF7418887AFC8B9C96EF21C5950DD342CC9E3C0D87AFD60A05B988C1D6CC23 ] 1394ohci        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
01:58:44.0106 0x2c68  1394ohci - ok
01:58:44.0114 0x2c68  [ AD508A1A46EC21B740AB31C28EFDFDB1, 9B1046CF0B80723149BD359B55CC0B8B3ABBEAA9038469F542A4C345C503FB02 ] 3ware           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\3ware.sys
01:58:44.0117 0x2c68  3ware - ok
01:58:44.0153 0x2c68  [ E796AE43DDD1844281DB4D57294D17C0, 21AE69615044A96041E46476BE814B52C22624B6C7EA6BFC77BB64F69C3C21F5 ] ACPI            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
01:58:44.0161 0x2c68  ACPI - ok
01:58:44.0170 0x2c68  [ AC8279D229398BCF05C3154ADCA86813, 083E86CBE53244D24C334DB1511C77025133AE7875191845764B890A8CA5AFA9 ] acpiex          C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\acpiex.sys
01:58:44.0171 0x2c68  acpiex - ok
01:58:44.0174 0x2c68  [ A8970D9BF23CD309E0403978A1B58F3F, 9946C8477104EEC7DB197E2222F9905307F101C398CCED4B5FD0F86A5622C791 ] acpipagr        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\acpipagr.sys
01:58:44.0175 0x2c68  acpipagr - ok
01:58:44.0177 0x2c68  [ 111A89C99C5B4F1A7BCE5F643DD86F65, 41A2E49FF443927D05F7EF638518108227852984E68D4663C8761178C0B84A45 ] AcpiPmi         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\acpipmi.sys
01:58:44.0178 0x2c68  AcpiPmi - ok
01:58:44.0180 0x2c68  [ 5758387D68A20AE7D3245011B07E36E7, 77832E200E8B0D259552F6F60FE454A887E3EBBB9EA2F3590E6645289A04E293 ] acpitime        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\acpitime.sys
01:58:44.0181 0x2c68  acpitime - ok
01:58:44.0267 0x2c68  [ 7C58046ACEAF10525077BD586A740E9F, E26D446EDB158A9EDA7FC7E1DA650FA8896748B7DEB9FDBF5BD4352ACF01B721 ] AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
01:58:44.0272 0x2c68  AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc - ok
01:58:44.0307 0x2c68  [ 7C1FDF1B48298CBA7CE4BDD4978951AD, 80F4D536E1231B30E836F72ADC8814AE6AA9FEC573FB5F3F965FAC8ABCCAF0F8 ] ADP80XX         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ADP80XX.SYS
01:58:44.0319 0x2c68  ADP80XX - ok
01:58:44.0347 0x2c68  [ BCD58DACAA1EAAADC115EDD940478F6D, F31613F583C302F62A00E6766B031531C9E193CAED563689B178BA257715B992 ] AeLookupSvc     C:\Windows\System32\aelupsvc.dll
01:58:44.0350 0x2c68  AeLookupSvc - ok
01:58:44.0374 0x2c68  [ 374E27295F0A9DCAA8FC96370F9BEEA5, 51C394E0C2322D7D093941A1B8766171B5D1F47DF2FE0834209492891EA7D999 ] AFD             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
01:58:44.0383 0x2c68  AFD - ok
01:58:44.0419 0x2c68  [ 98022774D9930ECBB292E70DB7601DF6, BE64A40B9BE997D73C0FC14D97E204C9D886EDA07EC4C9391A70CE477084E5F1 ] AgereSoftModem  C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\agrsm64.sys
01:58:44.0436 0x2c68  AgereSoftModem - ok
01:58:44.0449 0x2c68  [ 7DFAEBA9AD62D20102B576D5CAC45EC8, 9FA5207335303D1E8E9A3C9E1FB82C09AD21B04382F69D777A67E48EE91D2093 ] agp440          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
01:58:44.0451 0x2c68  agp440 - ok
01:58:44.0475 0x2c68  [ FE14D249D39368CA62D8DA6BC94AC694, E1036E22BFBD3750FD2D3DA6AB939B2DD54E824F4BD3E6539EF0E45AB5453DD1 ] ahcache         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ahcache.sys
01:58:44.0477 0x2c68  ahcache - ok
01:58:44.0496 0x2c68  [ 16F6F6B7903B913AB41AB848C8BB5658, 7304257048CB42E5274B3F6400F4A053A38E3B70A157662FE9D2B7C5979DE851 ] AiCharger       C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AiCharger.sys
01:58:44.0497 0x2c68  AiCharger - ok
01:58:44.0520 0x2c68  [ 14A45BE6F5678339F0EC5752D9849410, DD0F60E96FAC68FBD5B86382E541408C613BD0F871D0E0A1EF9AB6E7B26E545C ] ALG             C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe
01:58:44.0522 0x2c68  ALG - ok
01:58:44.0531 0x2c68  [ 7589DE749DB6F71A68489DCE04158729, 5F35EDD50737985595C9D6703237CA2ADE49AA5443331020899698EB5114A0FB ] AmdK8           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\amdk8.sys
01:58:44.0533 0x2c68  AmdK8 - ok
01:58:44.0537 0x2c68  [ B46D2D89AFF8A9490FA8C98C7A5616E3, BE0765B5423B690E0F097FECD9717FAA95BFDFFDC6CF1B93DE5A19A1B7797879 ] AmdPPM          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\amdppm.sys
01:58:44.0539 0x2c68  AmdPPM - ok
01:58:44.0543 0x2c68  [ D2BF2F94A47D332814910FD47C6BBCD2, FE273D77D119D958676E1197D9EA7B008E3B05C6192B1962A81D4223ED204C35 ] amdsata         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys
01:58:44.0545 0x2c68  amdsata - ok
01:58:44.0551 0x2c68  [ A8E04943C7BBA7219AA50400272C3C6E, 794C0BD12DF0392654E9A37AE4A24B5BE2D83F1F24F74DD48A1A0BF3AB8B1FF8 ] amdsbs          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsbs.sys
01:58:44.0555 0x2c68  amdsbs - ok
01:58:44.0558 0x2c68  [ CEA5F4F27CFC08E3A44D576811B35F50, 89DF64B81BD109BAABAE93A4603C1617241219F38DDAF325EFE6BD35FF6FD717 ] amdxata         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
01:58:44.0559 0x2c68  amdxata - ok
01:58:44.0580 0x2c68  [ 415DD71628795197F7AFC176CBADC74E, 5F0359053A6CD6EE239139E0E6F46E1FA9A73F017C0CE9B7BC052216B2C846EC ] AppID           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
01:58:44.0582 0x2c68  AppID - ok
01:58:44.0603 0x2c68  [ 34B2E222F82D05398DAE7203B36B6A2B, AC04BC6B5A36A6807FFE302E9ACF073342B4D76B0BB386249251CB3CA1852CE8 ] AppIDSvc        C:\Windows\System32\appidsvc.dll
01:58:44.0604 0x2c68  AppIDSvc - ok
01:58:44.0638 0x2c68  [ 680BFB820C5A943AB709BAA2B1EF27F2, A51D2A7976A762FE470C13C6D1BA0319A0FB19C9E66BF02AA44F83EAEC7130F8 ] Appinfo         C:\Windows\System32\appinfo.dll
01:58:44.0640 0x2c68  Appinfo - ok
01:58:44.0714 0x2c68  [ 612CB66D93ED0F2F21BB109840C7D813, 75484123DA27B8942B13148FCF061C75A08A50386A095143736B593E9C772173 ] Apple Mobile Device Service C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
01:58:44.0715 0x2c68  Apple Mobile Device Service - ok
01:58:44.0755 0x2c68  [ 35E28923A23ADABAA5A1B43256D0AB58, A5F3AF8BBEE58B2165BAFACC5FF8B167B55B020998D3D1565C2229ED8753B269 ] AppReadiness    C:\Windows\system32\AppReadiness.dll
01:58:44.0764 0x2c68  AppReadiness - ok
01:58:44.0805 0x2c68  [ 573542B5E97772021B73E854DA861DAA, C3FD00FA28060F8D7CDFD455BBB5FF8239CB76DDFFF2BDAE6AA944674DD993D3 ] AppXSvc         C:\Windows\system32\appxdeploymentserver.dll
01:58:44.0825 0x2c68  AppXSvc - ok
01:58:44.0841 0x2c68  [ 65045784366F7EC5FB4E71BCF923187B, 53C215C64FF12E44B097F7CB88E8482438CE0ACBD3C68D8FD38BA0D0D8747FAA ] arcsas          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys
01:58:44.0843 0x2c68  arcsas - ok
01:58:44.0925 0x2c68  [ 564CB886D1A968B9798C1AB03F4EB54F, F7F73E5C17C0848462860E367215F5D9D4C52E1AA26B3154EC60BA14CBD56556 ] ASLDRService    C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\AsLdrSrv.exe
01:58:44.0927 0x2c68  ASLDRService - ok
01:58:44.0939 0x2c68  [ 4C016FD76ED5C05E84CA8CAB77993961, 025E7BE9FCEFD6A83F4471BBA0C11F1C11BD5047047D26626DA24EE9A419CDC4 ] ASMMAP64        C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKGFNEX\ASMMAP64.sys
01:58:44.0940 0x2c68  ASMMAP64 - ok
01:58:44.0959 0x2c68  [ DB5610839DBEBE48AA963DFA96FD7103, AADB0D5BFE8C28E31266FA48FEE41B82DC8B5D6F3E12238AD3E06C800F2D72A8 ] Asus WebStorage Windows Service C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\2.1.11.399\AsusWSWinService.exe
01:58:44.0960 0x2c68  Asus WebStorage Windows Service - ok
01:58:44.0996 0x2c68  [ 8C27D0DAA8BE8B5D7E1C4ADE7FC3F288, 12D5F80E7CF550582944EBCCB6A9D3F4B82EF3AC8D9759C176A8F113B9B35775 ] AsusGameFirstService C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Game First III\AsusGameFirstService.exe
01:58:45.0001 0x2c68  AsusGameFirstService - ok
01:58:45.0005 0x2c68  [ 74B14192CF79A72F7536B27CB8814FBD, 0CF6BBB63FFE0C12777664D80B2797923844C8392D0FD81D7962EE5EE2C3C3D9 ] atapi           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
01:58:45.0006 0x2c68  atapi - ok
01:58:45.0017 0x2c68  [ DBC598E47E7A382E60E2A4745D41FEF9, A810AC197CA456B0285E2CAE6986D38B31F4ADA32BEB47EC7A48A2B2196BA639 ] ATKGFNEXSrv     C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe
01:58:45.0019 0x2c68  ATKGFNEXSrv - ok
01:58:45.0039 0x2c68  [ C435191FAD19B43E5C3082E4275DCE75, 12D8AF471CA89FE59790092EF3274D638B4B978F1F061423F8D70F270121CF7A ] ATKWMIACPIIO_   C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK WMIACPI\atkwmiacpi64.sys
01:58:45.0040 0x2c68  ATKWMIACPIIO_ - ok
01:58:45.0068 0x2c68  [ 8779FDAE68BC948B0FE152E758CC8DA7, 13070C2073F8E7546B48AE9CF54067B9BB75DFCD98F2987B90FFAD20D40D54CF ] AudioEndpointBuilder C:\Windows\System32\AudioEndpointBuilder.dll
01:58:45.0072 0x2c68  AudioEndpointBuilder - ok
01:58:45.0102 0x2c68  [ 61EA45A645854FE81D8A924E2D93DFFE, 34F79532297F609CA93C380B68BB8B7B0F027F9C8F4FB8E02A9A43EA3D155F1B ] Audiosrv        C:\Windows\System32\Audiosrv.dll
01:58:45.0116 0x2c68  Audiosrv - ok
01:58:45.0145 0x2c68  [ 3C6ED74AF41DD1A5585CE5EF3D00915F, A742F576407776634E5A8E49C60023FFDF395DE0B2DE36662A23F85B79405ED2 ] AxInstSV        C:\Windows\System32\AxInstSV.dll
01:58:45.0147 0x2c68  AxInstSV - ok
01:58:45.0178 0x2c68  [ A4A73F631FE2AA2826FBE4A399B04DEF, 973AACE8DC8DA669D0DF20F17EFDEEABB90AA046AC980948D16A62D39A606A79 ] b06bdrv         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bxvbda.sys
01:58:45.0187 0x2c68  b06bdrv - ok
01:58:45.0200 0x2c68  [ 8CC7F7E4AFCBA605921B137ED7992C68, 71406E6D6E9964740A6D90B05329D5492BB90AF40E0630CF2FBF4BA4BA14F2DD ] BasicDisplay    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BasicDisplay.sys
01:58:45.0201 0x2c68  BasicDisplay - ok
01:58:45.0209 0x2c68  [ 38A82F4EE8C416A6744B6D30381ED768, 9EAAE5F43BA09359130AC04B1DCA0F5D4DF32ED89C02DC5CEB640918948847F7 ] BasicRender     C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BasicRender.sys
01:58:45.0210 0x2c68  BasicRender - ok
01:58:45.0226 0x2c68  [ C1ABB0F7E3BEA48A0417BDF6FF14AB21, 1CAC63A1A0FB9855A27EE977794576A860F6650C9EF7667FFB27F2A2FF721857 ] bcmfn2          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bcmfn2.sys
01:58:45.0227 0x2c68  bcmfn2 - ok
01:58:45.0263 0x2c68  [ 77D760E9B477C21487C171F561497F98, 2393D466CEC863C771C5BB4CD81B251635DC084386134B8E13F74F3E1C6D68DF ] BDESVC          C:\Windows\System32\bdesvc.dll
01:58:45.0269 0x2c68  BDESVC - ok
01:58:45.0281 0x2c68  [ EC19013E4CF87609534165DF897274D6, 8ED45537CF2D58D759A587CCBFDADD5580C7447B0C3B172CF19ECC7585E073FC ] Beep            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
01:58:45.0282 0x2c68  Beep - ok
01:58:45.0321 0x2c68  [ 22A5582ACF0CEE97268D7868C69F35CE, 78A44C10966FE467D3FCC76BE37647AE2CC2BCA9DE5715AD9E643162B23C3A19 ] BFE             C:\Windows\System32\bfe.dll
01:58:45.0334 0x2c68  BFE - ok
01:58:45.0392 0x2c68  [ 48554994279BFE17A3D2B00076D0CB1A, 6521B1EC0BC6B01F63976370D89FE7DC2E7404899F68B6FAC37A9173B9C5D489 ] BITS            C:\Windows\System32\qmgr.dll
01:58:45.0421 0x2c68  BITS - ok
01:58:45.0495 0x2c68  [ FEFF60CA0FBC86A043495FA79581CEA9, E8C4762AB9168C59DE6BABF6CEF5D02918D79F255FA86E7EA4324384C91733D0 ] Bluetooth Device Monitor C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe
01:58:45.0513 0x2c68  Bluetooth Device Monitor - ok
01:58:45.0548 0x2c68  [ 075D93A7094E1BCBDE3A2D8EBA803745, 9E141EB26358D5B526D30A224DBF4EBE00EFAA19A78A22881AAF5E51C20DBED6 ] Bluetooth OBEX Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Bluetooth\obexsrv.exe
01:58:45.0565 0x2c68  Bluetooth OBEX Service - ok
01:58:45.0612 0x2c68  [ EBBCD5DFBB1DE70E8F4AF8FA59E401FD, 17BFFC5DF609CE3B2F0CAB4BD6C118608C66A3AD86116A47E90B2BB7D8954122 ] Bonjour Service C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
01:58:45.0618 0x2c68  Bonjour Service - ok
01:58:45.0646 0x2c68  [ 6B4FFFDDC618FCF64473CAA86E305697, 29EA66071D5822920F5C50533673ADAB5204F8B25C11027AD27450D881F1142D ] bowser          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
01:58:45.0648 0x2c68  bowser - ok
01:58:45.0674 0x2c68  [ FA601515FF2B59F25FDD8EDB1D2A1104, 21DFB53241F8E880F7546B9ADF38F47D6AD0782EC7F8F0284ED69DE7CEF7DCB9 ] BrokerInfrastructure C:\Windows\System32\bisrv.dll
01:58:45.0678 0x2c68  BrokerInfrastructure - ok
01:58:45.0703 0x2c68  [ BC111AADACD0BF59D56547461D13AB6E, 91E3619930C29EE4B2683683888BA7EE3CF6B1DDB0C19A14E0880470CBE40EF4 ] Browser         C:\Windows\System32\browser.dll
01:58:45.0705 0x2c68  Browser - ok
01:58:45.0716 0x2c68  [ A8F23D453A424FF4DE04989C4727ECC7, AE4A9081395C7379F1C947EF8243F7609F90C843E086B8E77E1A2C06E36D4381 ] BthAvrcpTg      C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BthAvrcpTg.sys
01:58:45.0717 0x2c68  BthAvrcpTg - ok
01:58:45.0742 0x2c68  [ 1104A31260CCF4318C884E0AE6C513BF, A8F83B558944DEF0F84414A11DC3CB90C3A92377B46760EC0A9B8BC22FB0D5C7 ] BthEnum         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BthEnum.sys
01:58:45.0744 0x2c68  BthEnum - ok
01:58:45.0762 0x2c68  [ 272A62B660A48AEF366F8A1836CED19F, 78EFAC6B1B2313482329BBFFBF0DDA6462BD88E5BE3C817C5E8E0EAF3074C925 ] BthHFEnum       C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthhfenum.sys
01:58:45.0763 0x2c68  BthHFEnum - ok
01:58:45.0778 0x2c68  [ 71FE2A48E4C93DDB9798C024880B6C07, 8E93DE29C61A5FA64216231228CB3C4A1A693FE87CAA2C070BCAD7BE2D8ED000 ] bthhfhid        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\BthHFHid.sys
01:58:45.0779 0x2c68  bthhfhid - ok
01:58:45.0810 0x2c68  [ 9307A4B743D277C499CDA8E19E5687AC, 7A01989EC3D54581F292BDEDC9B9445F2ABD50165102617E3089BDD061C63A19 ] BthHFSrv        C:\Windows\System32\BthHFSrv.dll
01:58:45.0816 0x2c68  BthHFSrv - ok
01:58:45.0838 0x2c68  [ D30C67473A2E229662D21F27EAA9AAA5, D009C4836B0DFE963D8E3DEEDE611068838F2BBCAB146E6D70692FAB838E11F1 ] BthLEEnum       C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BthLEEnum.sys
01:58:45.0842 0x2c68  BthLEEnum - ok
01:58:45.0846 0x2c68  [ EF4B9E7C9AD88C00C18A12B0D22D1894, 672537E75201E690D86CD65252B8AEF887C76EBD37AB0C419462D69164B350CC ] BTHMODEM        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthmodem.sys
01:58:45.0847 0x2c68  BTHMODEM - ok
01:58:45.0858 0x2c68  [ 25BB93167DEF270188072603F92A1EF5, CE4637CE4B63420E218F53CAF89A8C85D036B879B80456FEF3C7C395590E26BB ] BthPan          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthpan.sys
01:58:45.0860 0x2c68  BthPan - ok
01:58:45.0903 0x2c68  [ 0CC00ADC1B84C93FB46E1A0974E956E1, 64C759244651B916901F4D0C82C3D6034532A20714A72FD26FC9D050B99E230B ] BTHPORT         C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHport.sys
01:58:45.0921 0x2c68  BTHPORT - ok
01:58:45.0957 0x2c68  [ 043A0F37631BF453F16D478B71320F46, C368296B802984F438852927B8A40EA3F4205724A05828F3173F08EC17228356 ] bthserv         C:\Windows\system32\bthserv.dll
01:58:45.0959 0x2c68  bthserv - ok
01:58:45.0980 0x2c68  [ 08EA90955AED2D959EE67DF6EDF0E2B6, 0A70AA67E5DD24C473C66A570C0FEBA9D398A0F0AD8386FE05D01C4D16346968 ] BTHUSB          C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BTHUSB.sys
01:58:45.0982 0x2c68  BTHUSB - ok
01:58:46.0009 0x2c68  [ 4E10213D463B3AC9D003980398A16F01, F04CC0693006E5A8336A358F1E31C239EB3CED5D4487CD1F95F75C43A6BAFEC4 ] btmaux          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btmaux.sys
01:58:46.0012 0x2c68  btmaux - ok
01:58:46.0063 0x2c68  [ FF0F9DC5EE4BB8F5F94654A8E9F7F911, 787E87B358A2AAA69FBB22475BC7EDA30E9B207F1E77F123914266D07D918300 ] btmhsf          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btmhsf.sys
01:58:46.0084 0x2c68  btmhsf - ok
01:58:46.0097 0x2c68  [ 2FA6510E33F7DEFEC03658B74101A9B9, 61C8C8E3F09B427711464C974EE22E1E01C48E10DB54A4EC9901F482FC36C978 ] cdfs            C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
01:58:46.0099 0x2c68  cdfs - ok
01:58:46.0113 0x2c68  [ C6796EA22B513E3457514D92DCDB1A3D, 2B893F3950C6B913B934C2089B69F3B0B77F229AE1820907E598455CBB78139C ] cdrom           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cdrom.sys
01:58:46.0116 0x2c68  cdrom - ok
01:58:46.0149 0x2c68  [ 41C0D7B1A6D4AD119BA6AC0487EA5C8E, 516C2B34BA7507D0DA4148B4ABC0A8C36286570D4EA5C60B28647B1249C15018 ] CertPropSvc     C:\Windows\System32\certprop.dll
01:58:46.0152 0x2c68  CertPropSvc - ok
01:58:46.0190 0x2c68  [ 3B6316004C773CFAD5E6C38EC5DDDBD4, 7F8A68A6267E0C8EC11F84A1034F71991DBD78BB1C7440B6D4AE025EFBCBB534 ] cfwids          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cfwids.sys
01:58:46.0192 0x2c68  cfwids - ok
01:58:46.0195 0x2c68  [ BE9936EDD3267FAAFF94A7835867F00B, 3CEEF2377D45ED38C7CD3CE4C746EC5EA7277EFEC728A5438F0EF5F62FC7C859 ] circlass        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\circlass.sys
01:58:46.0196 0x2c68  circlass - ok
01:58:46.0230 0x2c68  [ 8EB7E70C2D348FE2476A2E3F2D585E3D, 2B5D407FACF1D049261026CC552A7C93B028A661B0F4E959815EAE7670054127 ] CLFS            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CLFS.sys
01:58:46.0236 0x2c68  CLFS - ok
01:58:46.0257 0x2c68  [ EF6EF85DADC3184A10D8F2F7159973CB, 42FCB286CED95A5DEBC5C0C894FCBC4818A2C818BB71087142FB51A08A0BE96B ] CmBatt          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CmBatt.sys
01:58:46.0258 0x2c68  CmBatt - ok
01:58:46.0292 0x2c68  [ 5E5AB950693F2C6D6ACBEE3A74697ED7, 3790A7DD0AC65F47A697A577744FDFA4CC1CA3422884C84E499F97AC91BA84F3 ] CNG             C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
01:58:46.0300 0x2c68  CNG - ok
01:58:46.0317 0x2c68  [ 03AAED827C36F35D70900558B8274905, 8E44A23C6013FFAE7769F99CAA3B1D6288DE00A38937F9056903AC265B503AFA ] CompositeBus    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
01:58:46.0319 0x2c68  CompositeBus - ok
01:58:46.0321 0x2c68  COMSysApp - ok
01:58:46.0334 0x2c68  [ A1FF7DFBFBE164CF92603C651D304DD2, 470ACE5A75E64FC62C950037201199857E974803625DC73BEDBCF6FA4DDD496C ] condrv          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\condrv.sys
01:58:46.0337 0x2c68  condrv - ok
01:58:46.0363 0x2c68  [ 6324F0D18FB52833BA64BC828E29054C, 04118FA1BDFC512F76E4A81FEF34C78B6BD98429DB1D65123B6802B4A1E30584 ] CryptSvc        C:\Windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll
01:58:46.0366 0x2c68  CryptSvc - ok
01:58:46.0393 0x2c68  [ 389C998C64319CD97625B0550E52ECFA, DD0EDDD9C8412F78D2D2B648D67DA887C3040E05DF29F48F71299CB68FDDD0F8 ] dam             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dam.sys
01:58:46.0394 0x2c68  dam - ok
01:58:46.0434 0x2c68  [ A6F17C299A03BAFEFB9257C462A19E00, EB68967D28355271897166D7B6FD963D1E546D3C24AE1AEAAC561F94357A9345 ] DcomLaunch      C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll
01:58:46.0447 0x2c68  DcomLaunch - ok
01:58:46.0493 0x2c68  [ 95E1ABFB27F8A62ED764805775F0D2F3, 692865DA60C93481E01592883678B2C51FD9AC9A835DFB00A8E3F2DFEE7AB0ED ] defragsvc       C:\Windows\System32\defragsvc.dll
01:58:46.0502 0x2c68  defragsvc - ok
01:58:46.0539 0x2c68  [ FF086DEF5995558CCB1B5AAC2110195D, CED52FF01F9247BFDAFC5C7EFC538F8638146ED715574A422496EE0F846CB079 ] DeviceAssociationService C:\Windows\system32\das.dll
01:58:46.0546 0x2c68  DeviceAssociationService - ok
01:58:46.0562 0x2c68  [ 2C02AFF8383D893F8DBEB07A84F6E77C, 7CC34BAC67E2988E3D16DD6EB6F6785CD2460E3EF7FBD0BD5F86E49793BD473E ] DeviceInstall   C:\Windows\system32\umpnpmgr.dll
01:58:46.0565 0x2c68  DeviceInstall - ok
01:58:46.0577 0x2c68  [ A03F362C5557E238CBFA914689C77248, BAD0A1124E6A384C15028FBE121ADF650F7716442555AD3737B9EA1F58A69246 ] Dfsc            C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
01:58:46.0579 0x2c68  Dfsc - ok
01:58:46.0614 0x2c68  [ 3EEAADA3125431980E5804ED7143458A, 381E12C83E3211C255B321D35536F4049D67E31061F8D82155E4D4509E97F43D ] Dhcp            C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcore.dll
01:58:46.0620 0x2c68  Dhcp - ok
01:58:46.0812 0x2c68  [ 3ECB752A6963B1CBC9AD65ED89C8ACED, 1D47D2EBD2C8D2B9F8D2D12A5FD93E6B10335EB6B23252DDEA6DF2233655FA59 ] DiagTrack       C:\Windows\system32\diagtrack.dll
01:58:46.0833 0x2c68  DiagTrack - ok
01:58:46.0859 0x2c68  [ 4D40C9B33F738797CF50E77CB7C53E85, 7BA341342A47DEB15B51971C97A5237ACD8BDAD9033F63DF0000892BE43F8E13 ] disk            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys
01:58:46.0861 0x2c68  disk - ok
01:58:46.0870 0x2c68  [ EB70A894708D1BC176AFD690FF06085F, 0DD2A97F5E1B38D1F7C0D44E50F09EA222B18B3B074CC9C8CD25A7526CB1A112 ] dmvsc           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dmvsc.sys
01:58:46.0871 0x2c68  dmvsc - ok
01:58:46.0897 0x2c68  [ E9AE4FAE83FB38A2962F9032B24CEB3C, CC7D2D8C97CB779791613D76D6E4AF5D628C948C28BAC584C3C7F6A5A6036FBA ] Dnscache        C:\Windows\System32\dnsrslvr.dll
01:58:46.0902 0x2c68  Dnscache - ok
01:58:46.0929 0x2c68  [ 811EACBCC7C51A03AE11F13CC27B2AB6, FAB94F84950FFB7D3649BAFB8D96D43B880D7FDE8D5B879472AE26C4BC4203B0 ] dot3svc         C:\Windows\System32\dot3svc.dll
01:58:46.0933 0x2c68  dot3svc - ok
01:58:46.0959 0x2c68  [ B99CB575986789A93A683DCF292A43A1, 6ACEA31C723B74003E106FC8303542FCC6DBC4952B6B523F6590D006BE57238D ] DPS             C:\Windows\system32\dps.dll
01:58:46.0962 0x2c68  DPS - ok
01:58:46.0984 0x2c68  [ 00C594D5A1DBD22AD8B2902B9F6EFF94, 2920D62B5F7C49A8AFA80FCAD1E834BBAA670AEBDD7E6F21F0496D1D3CCB4E90 ] drmkaud         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
01:58:46.0985 0x2c68  drmkaud - ok
01:58:47.0016 0x2c68  [ 263625A4F616538EB867B6306A6590DB, 2A064720C247EAA3446EFDCC9E01D84CBA875905D78DFED0FBD62D1EE422D416 ] DsmSvc          C:\Windows\System32\DeviceSetupManager.dll
01:58:47.0020 0x2c68  DsmSvc - ok
01:58:47.0071 0x2c68  [ E1BB0B6F00F470B451AB45EA13EBA0B3, 3A2FC2175B69A5EB98D6C2D563DBFDCB320647AB87A14E47FAE800423DCACDAB ] DXGKrnl         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
01:58:47.0094 0x2c68  DXGKrnl - ok
01:58:47.0128 0x2c68  [ FA988D76745C917CDFE20031C06DE860, B01AA3611869854D3BCA8B6CD7A6F48CC3537145DD3EBE50F5BEF72239924BF7 ] e1iexpress      C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1i63x64.sys
01:58:47.0136 0x2c68  e1iexpress - ok
01:58:47.0147 0x2c68  [ E253530BD5EDE28F1FF6AF93C4D8034D, 787A70C3E946348F066FB8EB81FCE60157217D93FD78ADC631B5835E8D76A253 ] Eaphost         C:\Windows\System32\eapsvc.dll
01:58:47.0150 0x2c68  Eaphost - ok
01:58:47.0222 0x2c68  [ 114BCFDF367FF37C3F1B0A96AF542E4D, D385BC1D91BC1406091C8C3691C07A90BD60EDE05B1384E5AA3506FCB909C857 ] ebdrv           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys
01:58:47.0272 0x2c68  ebdrv - ok
01:58:47.0295 0x2c68  [ 382100E75B6F4668AEAEF228C6CEFFAD, 9C7229F10F11D18E1FED6395391A46225A84B421034B9AB6F81AF7430FDC556F ] EFS             C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
01:58:47.0296 0x2c68  EFS - ok
01:58:47.0307 0x2c68  [ 43531A5993380CC5113242C29D265FD9, EE0076D96F7F3CF29884AC7A67C08A429115A7201354A1FB5DE45FD63ABB4960 ] EhStorClass     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\EhStorClass.sys
01:58:47.0308 0x2c68  EhStorClass - ok
01:58:47.0312 0x2c68  [ 6F8E738A9505A388B1157FDDE7B3101B, 3696CA634102B41EEA11EB9DCA0B24439D8636AED4A7190C138C5E64A2EFB514 ] EhStorTcgDrv    C:\Windows\system32\drivers\EhStorTcgDrv.sys
01:58:47.0315 0x2c68  EhStorTcgDrv - ok
01:58:47.0332 0x2c68  [ DFFFAE1442BA4076E18EED5E406FA0D3, 329FC6FB8D14BEACDBE2A5D4C496EDEA485E838B1DF27566E278F8F8E0D8E82E ] ErrDev          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\errdev.sys
01:58:47.0333 0x2c68  ErrDev - ok
01:58:47.0368 0x2c68  [ 4F114C664D1BE1D54FC0DEF029A97F1C, 5F4F2D074DD336DFB61AD52EE8F645652ADB63ABBEA239E9304335F6A07F183C ] ETD             C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ETD.sys
01:58:47.0374 0x2c68  ETD - ok
01:58:47.0390 0x2c68  [ 78399B97F1C6A0783298F4598EDA6200, BD8FD34800C638616BF8166F181EAE4D1A1A9F8ACCA1BB89606CBA3EFE52D9F5 ] ETDService      C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDService.exe
01:58:47.0392 0x2c68  ETDService - ok
01:58:47.0446 0x2c68  [ F00C593994D57C75273F820653440536, 2DC986D9890EC907405FB2045E6F55ACC384169B45F0B56CCB1A953CF71D9A5D ] EventSystem     C:\Windows\system32\es.dll
01:58:47.0455 0x2c68  EventSystem - ok
01:58:47.0546 0x2c68  [ BF220856C02DF9AB74786BE92246A0E1, 9F35F4A08967634206B965BF94469380C0ACCF8A6C973E90ED85ECECF284CE34 ] EvtEng          C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
01:58:47.0556 0x2c68  EvtEng - ok
01:58:47.0572 0x2c68  [ 7729D294A555C7AEB281ED8E4D0E01E4, 7269E79D72CCE477AC108294D0DDFB59CF533B03C587599C5AB0507C43A0B6D4 ] exfat           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
01:58:47.0575 0x2c68  exfat - ok
01:58:47.0595 0x2c68  [ 7C4E0D5900B2A1D11EDD626D6DDB937B, 732F310F8F6016C56F432A81636B13CE0124A802FE8DD91287B618EED22C9A1D ] fastfat         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
01:58:47.0598 0x2c68  fastfat - ok
01:58:47.0628 0x2c68  [ 304B6AEC4639A7CCCCF544C6BA6177B2, B75CDD52FD3890B3008E06C503945D1E36478F0EC5E067C8DBC2822D7935D24B ] Fax             C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe
01:58:47.0639 0x2c68  Fax - ok
01:58:47.0649 0x2c68  [ 5D8402613E778B3BD45E687A8372710B, EE9EA10805168D309A609B9019AEC5961EE46D18207B5E0EA2DE4064A5770AF8 ] fdc             C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fdc.sys
01:58:47.0650 0x2c68  fdc - ok
01:58:47.0675 0x2c68  [ 020D2F29009F893ADEFF4405B4B44565, 9F8501064C72933D1442DA00E70392B30D0207EB7D60F50E6648FF363799E6F1 ] fdPHost         C:\Windows\system32\fdPHost.dll
01:58:47.0677 0x2c68  fdPHost - ok
01:58:47.0686 0x2c68  [ E80D2EDD2F88B6E20076A0A4F5A5A245, E3CD6E0BE152B22E8A7340EFFD10CCDB1B632CD3EDF487E83F697D2E22A7D594 ] FDResPub        C:\Windows\system32\fdrespub.dll
01:58:47.0687 0x2c68  FDResPub - ok
01:58:47.0708 0x2c68  [ 47AB7D16EDE434B934AA4D661456C2D5, D375A92FB3E4BB0A8DA5270DACC888E53FB9F514516039FE6DAE4D4EF6B9A970 ] fhsvc           C:\Windows\system32\fhsvc.dll
01:58:47.0711 0x2c68  fhsvc - ok
01:58:47.0723 0x2c68  [ BCFD8B149B3ADF92D0DB1E909CAF0265, 002B085C131473642450176B4B8359F3E5B04350AFB659B9C0F9EB587D1181E7 ] FileInfo        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
01:58:47.0725 0x2c68  FileInfo - ok
01:58:47.0738 0x2c68  [ A1A66C4FDAFD6B0289523232AFB7D8AF, 0F5832F626BB62190D5F3A088CE6E048D8A400CCF9EA527F06973CAD96D3A81C ] Filetrace       C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
01:58:47.0740 0x2c68  Filetrace - ok
01:58:47.0742 0x2c68  [ BE743083CF7063C486A4398E3AEFE59A, 85796D89943DD6FE3932C1ED6CF01470C1B4DFD243C390B07055FFDA3C231551 ] flpydisk        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\flpydisk.sys
01:58:47.0743 0x2c68  flpydisk - ok
01:58:47.0774 0x2c68  [ C1FB505A73FA2E9019D32444AB33B75A, 765F0635C18295855CA4C0394192E8B94BA2EA1C4D74F86B720358ABA019FFAA ] FltMgr          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
01:58:47.0780 0x2c68  FltMgr - ok
01:58:47.0837 0x2c68  [ 6C068E7207F183FF3647E45D2599E80C, D65C9888522CA29596D5C8BEFF42356F0310E812117E72C1D612BA089C0940D9 ] FontCache       C:\Windows\system32\FntCache.dll
01:58:47.0858 0x2c68  FontCache - ok
01:58:47.0924 0x2c68  [ 1C52387BF5A127F5F3BFB31288F30D93, 90D13F60170CD74304F3036A90D596AA3E1E134455A780310BDF67AC7815F2E7 ] FontCache3.0.0.0 C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
01:58:47.0925 0x2c68  FontCache3.0.0.0 - ok
01:58:47.0957 0x2c68  [ A7C31B168F371E8E6796219F23E354DB, C51C9BF568F1E96CBBE57D2432B38F93F40520086DDB6AAAAC48CBCD1691B441 ] FsDepends       C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
01:58:47.0958 0x2c68  FsDepends - ok
01:58:47.0971 0x2c68  [ 09F460AFEDCA03F3BF6E07D1CCC9AC42, B832091BC9B2C2FE38A4BCA132ABB58251E851F21EC6F39636E73777AB9A5791 ] Fs_Rec          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
01:58:47.0972 0x2c68  Fs_Rec - ok
01:58:48.0002 0x2c68  [ 769D0754C5BAF4C633F0D955C037EA1B, 9F25FC6C628264DD17102FDEB19172FE066ACD67A56A58FC82960F147CE136AC ] Futuremark SystemInfo Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Futuremark\SystemInfo\FMSISvc.exe
01:58:48.0007 0x2c68  Futuremark SystemInfo Service - ok
01:58:48.0032 0x2c68  [ F152D55E497E12256290C43B31C7D0CE, FFC54B14CCFBC1548948C07FB3866E40A11D0C05AC352BD000E71CEF053F6A6E ] fvevol          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
01:58:48.0041 0x2c68  fvevol - ok
01:58:48.0051 0x2c68  [ 9591D0B9351ED489EAFD9D1CE52A8015, AC64C236C3AE545FCE8ED44A4A87FB86265A453BA60026EC9A4DE2B631E99996 ] FxPPM           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fxppm.sys
01:58:48.0053 0x2c68  FxPPM - ok
01:58:48.0056 0x2c68  [ FC3EF65EE20D39F8749C2218DBA681CA, 12980F1DE99B25E6920A33556F3ABDA5EC9BFE4757BE602130B5E939D8D25CE3 ] gagp30kx        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys
01:58:48.0058 0x2c68  gagp30kx - ok
01:58:48.0059 0x2c68  GalaxyClientService - ok
01:58:48.0257 0x2c68  [ 365EDAAB4EDAB4189602549F0C90CEAF, 952FF142E8E7909465048ADEAD9F0F9B9B72E04EC24BD238419AF5E800BE4EF9 ] GalaxyCommunication C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\redists\GalaxyCommunication.exe
01:58:48.0349 0x2c68  GalaxyCommunication - ok
01:58:48.0388 0x2c68  [ 4A336C92A790A3F7C2D9952C73FCFA16, 2EB400EBAA2B50A97F442D18107316A172A92660F5D712D1C58D39172C9CD80C ] GamesAppIntegrationService C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppIntegrationService.exe
01:58:48.0392 0x2c68  GamesAppIntegrationService - ok
01:58:48.0420 0x2c68  [ A404AE536DD73FC8118A15BFF0BD4FC0, EA24D7866FEB40DD72713601E14DBDA60497324222196B8E0791DA656DBF5DA7 ] GamesAppService C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe
01:58:48.0423 0x2c68  GamesAppService - ok
01:58:48.0450 0x2c68  [ 8E98D21EE06192492A5671A6144D092F, B8F656B34D361EA5AFB47F3A67AB2221580DADA59C8CD0CB83181E4AD8B562B4 ] GEARAspiWDM     C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
01:58:48.0451 0x2c68  GEARAspiWDM - ok
01:58:48.0471 0x2c68  [ 0BF5CAD281E25F1418E5B8875DC5ADD1, 0929AD8437DD78234553D8B2CDF0D6838FD54ACDE1918AFEBE48684EB32A07A3 ] gencounter      C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmgencounter.sys
01:58:48.0472 0x2c68  gencounter - ok
01:58:48.0543 0x2c68  [ 55FC14B287C6FF306C32B42628CE0D8C, F22D7BA248D616A76AFAC5DA21A419FF13BC4346F402685F6FC6671B04528110 ] GfExperienceService C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\GeForce Experience Service\GfExperienceService.exe
01:58:48.0560 0x2c68  GfExperienceService - ok
01:58:48.0580 0x2c68  [ 794F13178118C609BA4F59111EDB6758, 9B79A3E3ECA4493AE25231C7B158B41571A2960458E0F2DEBE3C8BF40F708188 ] GPIO            C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaiogpioe.sys
01:58:48.0581 0x2c68  GPIO - ok
01:58:48.0605 0x2c68  [ 8DF1254093B5C354CE725EB6B9B0DE19, DE6C5661CC076DA44B8A5D044FDB7280EDCF38D322A98C14FDC82E25586B3014 ] GPIOClx0101     C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\msgpioclx.sys
01:58:48.0608 0x2c68  GPIOClx0101 - ok
01:58:48.0620 0x2c68  [ 21F7F86A07C746544851E902905D3A19, 538F0C773E3B890622A00FF1E7A4FBFE0DA3F650283276D7B3F5D71526240104 ] GpioVirtual     C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaiogpiovirtual.sys
01:58:48.0621 0x2c68  GpioVirtual - ok
01:58:48.0674 0x2c68  [ 0D03F87D4FF4ADBAF8336DD80548155A, BC10CFA88EA2F41A8D96CB810B7953A4C168B79273A3E804A9F020F49AB58CD3 ] gpsvc           C:\Windows\System32\gpsvc.dll
01:58:48.0695 0x2c68  gpsvc - ok
01:58:48.0750 0x2c68  GPUZ - ok
01:58:48.0787 0x2c68  [ E1B44A75947137F4143308D566889837, EC7E883E7AF38BF3AC0AC513CFDE0186038443E9ACC7AD616EE6BD0EC09AACB9 ] gupdate         C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
01:58:48.0789 0x2c68  gupdate - ok
01:58:48.0793 0x2c68  [ E1B44A75947137F4143308D566889837, EC7E883E7AF38BF3AC0AC513CFDE0186038443E9ACC7AD616EE6BD0EC09AACB9 ] gupdatem        C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
01:58:48.0794 0x2c68  gupdatem - ok
01:58:48.0808 0x2c68  [ 56F69F7C25FB67C970997D7066DBC593, 83E03A82237DCC5BCB3E722ACECACEF3510CAA619F33E0D7C4D902A482E90418 ] HdAudAddService C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
01:58:48.0814 0x2c68  HdAudAddService - ok
01:58:48.0826 0x2c68  [ D4B7ED39C7900384D9E5C1283F1E7926, F93F98858067B40F1C071EAD0F8E85442A78B95342BC692AF4D726540634923F ] HDAudBus        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HDAudBus.sys
01:58:48.0828 0x2c68  HDAudBus - ok
01:58:48.0830 0x2c68  [ 10A70BC1871CD955D85CD88372724906, 2480A74854D0A89FF028EE9BA41224D4B2F9B0863066BFC43097920794FEE08D ] HidBatt         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\HidBatt.sys
01:58:48.0831 0x2c68  HidBatt - ok
01:58:48.0852 0x2c68  [ 42F88B57CAE42FC10059C887B3FCFCEA, 9363AA2B8E839A6935A7C6A36C491938DF78024886DCCE6D29CB18E1D6A6D806 ] HidBth          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidbth.sys
01:58:48.0855 0x2c68  HidBth - ok
01:58:48.0875 0x2c68  [ C241A8BAFBBFC90176EA0F5240EACC17, 571E20B87818618BE9179986177D55739A240F04D1F740B3C1B7809B9427B767 ] hidi2c          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidi2c.sys
01:58:48.0876 0x2c68  hidi2c - ok
01:58:48.0879 0x2c68  [ 9BDDEE26255421017E161CCB9D5EDA95, B766FD5E31708F29384F69418FC33C4BCC6E3064AA553D5B1D30EE0B8B1BFB40 ] HidIr           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidir.sys
01:58:48.0881 0x2c68  HidIr - ok
01:58:48.0904 0x2c68  [ EA85B5093DF7B5C3E80362B053740AE2, 1D4251385402A2ADEE8FA1642F54180304F88337DA74989BDE44025ABB145FE5 ] hidserv         C:\Windows\system32\hidserv.dll
01:58:48.0906 0x2c68  hidserv - ok
01:58:48.0925 0x2c68  [ 894D982CEAB8CD45A56AE2C9988E86C0, AA2DEB62CB69FF1AEF772989342F2CF77CA48F212C9489A92A4FF97FD46D3866 ] HIDSwitch       C:\Windows\System32\drivers\AsHIDSwitch64.sys
01:58:48.0926 0x2c68  HIDSwitch - ok
01:58:48.0938 0x2c68  [ 8DB8EAB9D0C6A5DF0BDCADEA239220B4, EDA23E6909EB83E5E148816DFB16CC29EA01BD6BD2F73AA46B3D820B85FB9C83 ] HidUsb          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hidusb.sys
01:58:48.0940 0x2c68  HidUsb - ok
01:58:48.0972 0x2c68  [ 29F981739E50305128022CBE10B3659C, 25060937145B0DCA8CD088E78993BFEF1430CDDFF433E606AFC93993CBBF4B3E ] HipShieldK      C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HipShieldK.sys
01:58:48.0976 0x2c68  HipShieldK - ok
01:58:49.0003 0x2c68  [ 93C4315F47F8D635C6DB0DF49FCE10EE, 70C52B8927D54ACD23F27948780B522974250FD5CD81AA9801C3F158C402889F ] hkmsvc          C:\Windows\system32\kmsvc.dll
01:58:49.0006 0x2c68  hkmsvc - ok
01:58:49.0038 0x2c68  [ AC49522ED106BD4B545D6614D71C2445, 40BD738A301170378ECFC031635EB04E2F812B676376CADDD6607ECABEC9255F ] HomeGroupListener C:\Windows\system32\ListSvc.dll
01:58:49.0043 0x2c68  HomeGroupListener - ok
01:58:49.0075 0x2c68  [ 99932E30CE0283B73BB6E5019E150394, 1F88C2F56A7B8E1F75E6359281F418F9661DA4FB7B7D7B14FA7F718B15D4DCE0 ] HomeGroupProvider C:\Windows\system32\provsvc.dll
01:58:49.0083 0x2c68  HomeGroupProvider - ok
01:58:49.0136 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] HomeNetSvc      C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:49.0141 0x2c68  HomeNetSvc - ok
01:58:49.0151 0x2c68  [ A6AACEA4C785789BDA5912AD1FEDA80D, D197012A5DA6AB3F76FF298336DF0CF027C07ECC71267BAEF5912DE12893E096 ] HpSAMD          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HpSAMD.sys
01:58:49.0153 0x2c68  HpSAMD - ok
01:58:49.0195 0x2c68  [ E87A6D3B8FECD5B93BC0CFBB48C27970, 55C49B6F3822450447C082B40A263F3370694DB53AD0018ADEB911E4A9F65A88 ] HTTP            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
01:58:49.0210 0x2c68  HTTP - ok
01:58:49.0235 0x2c68  [ 90656C0B3864804B090434EFC582404F, BDB60050B729AACB9E009AC7129BEBD6298BBD8A9DB14B817D02E8E13669BD6E ] hwpolicy        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
01:58:49.0240 0x2c68  hwpolicy - ok
01:58:49.0290 0x2c68  [ 6D6F9E3BF0484967E52F7E846BFF1CA1, C982966BDE6A3E6773D9441ADA7A3B08D13511DFC68D04DF303248B942423F38 ] hyperkbd        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hyperkbd.sys
01:58:49.0291 0x2c68  hyperkbd - ok
01:58:49.0298 0x2c68  [ 907C870F8C31F8DDD6F090857B46AB25, 308664A31717383D06185875E76C6612407A9F04E7DB28404F574A5706C6715D ] HyperVideo      C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HyperVideo.sys
01:58:49.0299 0x2c68  HyperVideo - ok
01:58:49.0344 0x2c68  [ 49EE0AE9E5B64FFBBD06D55C4984B598, 8866627F9241B24A59C81D8BCC67A4DCA87576F589599BA291D0E323F679EB4D ] i8042prt        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
01:58:49.0346 0x2c68  i8042prt - ok
01:58:49.0369 0x2c68  [ F49D75806D962F85C44E32A1AFB9B8E0, DF033C79C478EB2EA82466F1A7CB58FE17E7C23FE0F24E7B18718750E9F98FF3 ] iaioi2c         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaioi2ce.sys
01:58:49.0371 0x2c68  iaioi2c - ok
01:58:49.0398 0x2c68  [ 0A41ED98D3FBA10CBC44711B5A88B685, D47BC0BAF2AC42F3803F1999E75BCD2CFE87093FCBFB7FAD417EAF1D2D216AA7 ] iaiospi         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaiospi.sys
01:58:49.0400 0x2c68  iaiospi - ok
01:58:49.0408 0x2c68  [ 1C579271F3DFA827DF3F6B6CA4F0DC47, 14F199C949D2B6592A2FC07D110C5DB45D9BD99068B7A5D9C6736168B92CCAAA ] iaiouart        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaiouart.sys
01:58:49.0410 0x2c68  iaiouart - ok
01:58:49.0413 0x2c68  [ 5D90E32E36CE5D4C535D17CE08AEAF05, 976A463343E8C8308AFBE9E64DF56C430D2241DE002430D00318AB065EB72E4A ] iaLPSSi_GPIO    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaLPSSi_GPIO.sys
01:58:49.0414 0x2c68  iaLPSSi_GPIO - ok
01:58:49.0428 0x2c68  [ DD05E7E80F52ADE9AEB292819920F32C, E71AB6A50B0F90C8F94569CE89F66F915A0A4A00D4AC091B2E5E750D88CFC334 ] iaLPSSi_I2C     C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaLPSSi_I2C.sys
01:58:49.0430 0x2c68  iaLPSSi_I2C - ok
01:58:49.0437 0x2c68  [ 5CC64394DECD35104418773F0C103C8A, 37294D958FE0717ACB93D153319A772745699CADD7100E51BE7F26CD7B80B435 ] iaLPSS_GPIO     C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaLPSS_GPIO.sys
01:58:49.0438 0x2c68  iaLPSS_GPIO - ok
01:58:49.0459 0x2c68  [ 5CF1951E406FB5795CBAF97DFB816445, 2E7D3C37EA0CBA0D4070E1D327520AC641CFD00759F37C0DD8DED4020C44B67D ] iaLPSS_I2C      C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaLPSS_I2C.sys
01:58:49.0461 0x2c68  iaLPSS_I2C - ok
01:58:49.0470 0x2c68  [ C7DEAA8A9A1A3F5E20F14E092CD57A75, 4C7FCFD9E8C1DC582CCB41851A7632025934B8F6473333692D2E84A3E0BDD50C ] iaLPSS_SPI      C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaLPSS_SPI.sys
01:58:49.0472 0x2c68  iaLPSS_SPI - ok
01:58:49.0500 0x2c68  [ 3123CABE4D4D666FFA730D10169B374B, 1E30341AF80180B4F53B900549D15DAB7525D77E0DF47F38F83292775C44AB2A ] iaLPSS_UART2    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\iaLPSS_UART2.sys
01:58:49.0502 0x2c68  iaLPSS_UART2 - ok
01:58:49.0536 0x2c68  [ 9863EC0FB887C0AD0C3A20AC3BF91629, B695048C370CB91BB0CFF2E29641636225B23347B08F7E451FB91CF8B1A0120A ] iaStorA         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorA.sys
01:58:49.0544 0x2c68  iaStorA - ok
01:58:49.0585 0x2c68  [ 08BFE413B0B4AA8DFA4B5684CE06D3DC, 95DEEBB203E12EE6E191F5247A74C04AEC0E16DE981FADDC4D6C42EE41D8D079 ] iaStorAV        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorAV.sys
01:58:49.0595 0x2c68  iaStorAV - ok
01:58:49.0604 0x2c68  [ A2200C3033FA4EF249FC096A7A7D02A2, 5819F5C2020DE2EEE339B0C08CD4B1E3490EAFBBEA1277CE649DB5A5150986B0 ] iaStorV         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
01:58:49.0610 0x2c68  iaStorV - ok
01:58:49.0658 0x2c68  [ 42071F6E918FB4B07529B3E68D07028F, 50994E887AAC1BD6AB1262E56A415A9A5FFEBB3267E1845EC714D067F00E9F83 ] iBtSiva         C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Bluetooth\ibtsiva.exe
01:58:49.0660 0x2c68  iBtSiva - ok
01:58:49.0669 0x2c68  [ 29CDC2B6023431560B6035A79799E416, 1E4BB83A91BEA2C2576021E93797D2DE7B3620E614C349874802F14716BE0679 ] ibtusb          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ibtusb.sys
01:58:49.0672 0x2c68  ibtusb - ok
01:58:49.0674 0x2c68  IEEtwCollectorService - ok
01:58:49.0724 0x2c68  [ 57322EBB67A59FB64E228F31A84CA43D, 258DA26BDFAB635F145E55CF65CDFCFE4EB91454E3F930489E92810250EF9FD7 ] IKEEXT          C:\Windows\System32\ikeext.dll
01:58:49.0740 0x2c68  IKEEXT - ok
01:58:49.0847 0x2c68  [ A9D85C6358F79BAB564806CFA77B2F75, 83B32B791FDC37926C1CC5C0657DFCA81AC0E5E564E62680982BF44553BAF51C ] IntcAzAudAddService C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
01:58:49.0909 0x2c68  IntcAzAudAddService - ok
01:58:49.0946 0x2c68  [ C7BB17877A0F2BF70ABD5AF2FEDFA580, 4238FED3BBF94EE29DEC05A55D65023BAD7407F5B53E411E434D839E6E187256 ] Intel® Capability Licensing Service TCP IP Interface C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\SocketHeciServer.exe
01:58:49.0959 0x2c68  Intel® Capability Licensing Service TCP IP Interface - ok
01:58:49.0989 0x2c68  [ 57739E742ABC085C2A4340D4404B4A8B, B4B85C35AC96D11F5940AFCB15A2B2A41D70E3C392E1D4D9353899FA140FF281 ] Intel® ME Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe
01:58:49.0992 0x2c68  Intel® ME Service - ok
01:58:50.0012 0x2c68  [ 1AB16EF133BF3FF12E9CDFCA2479E38E, 571ADFD1CF68576B9EA7A0CF74D603A905456961DB82884F4A79F4CEED5FE941 ] IntelHSWPcc     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\IntelPcc.sys
01:58:50.0014 0x2c68  IntelHSWPcc - ok
01:58:50.0033 0x2c68  [ 4E448FCFFD00E8D657CD9E48D3E47157, 4A958CF0BF8DAEAE5E008500BA67CE89B21388592811274331EE39CAC1043A00 ] intelide        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
01:58:50.0034 0x2c68  intelide - ok
01:58:50.0057 0x2c68  [ 7AA01AB1C110916825E6E1389F1B9AF2, E2885955AFA0908E194B1BC364C9582249B2B2AFFF93F17F3414F55B1E5F2C42 ] intelpep        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelpep.sys
01:58:50.0097 0x2c68  intelpep - ok
01:58:50.0113 0x2c68  [ 47E74A8E53C7C24DCE38311E1451C1D9, 79B06E37A552C8A847404D4C572CDB8CF525354D8AE3BEBC06892B7C3B330761 ] intelppm        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\intelppm.sys
01:58:50.0115 0x2c68  intelppm - ok
01:58:50.0119 0x2c68  [ 9DB76D7F9E4E53EFE5DD8C53DE837514, 07BA4EDA9BE9139A689A2C3EFC1D1A4F3D1216625ED145F313398292A2CD5703 ] IpFilterDriver  C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
01:58:50.0121 0x2c68  IpFilterDriver - ok
01:58:50.0161 0x2c68  [ A5800036E4EA06697A34742A24ACFBE1, BA67060526E9213000B4206F86A74F904999AD7018EFCBE4FE9708650DA9D973 ] iphlpsvc        C:\Windows\System32\iphlpsvc.dll
01:58:50.0176 0x2c68  iphlpsvc - ok
01:58:50.0180 0x2c68  [ 9C096BF5E10CA8BFA56F32522A89FAF1, 6C1151160799338DA351C7237AB049926C6C15F24F5E154BBF5929B4A96C0B8D ] IPMIDRV         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\IPMIDrv.sys
01:58:50.0181 0x2c68  IPMIDRV - ok
01:58:50.0197 0x2c68  [ B7342B3C58E91107F6E946A93D9D4EFD, D5DA3C02C5C5A343785745EF6983CC9B5FBD3FB8D49FE9B450523E50212D1A32 ] IPNAT           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
01:58:50.0200 0x2c68  IPNAT - ok
01:58:50.0233 0x2c68  [ E61BB95A7CB49696D25A0C4EBD108156, 65D95A0DBC408AD18D5E344A5E875551E6CC044038DE438E4EA1102A234FC529 ] iPod Service    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
01:58:50.0243 0x2c68  iPod Service - ok
01:58:50.0264 0x2c68  [ AE44C526AB5F8A487D941CEB57B10C97, A783A2EAF7A6FF450FB3F189A5930036FA60D125C42171AC44B6FE2E3DBD6F7A ] IRENUM          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
01:58:50.0265 0x2c68  IRENUM - ok
01:58:50.0268 0x2c68  [ 8AFEEA3955AA43616A60F133B1D25F21, E99359A4F1D653790133F145CF7C9F97399FD75C5E135AA7E5F989BB660789AF ] isapnp          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
01:58:50.0269 0x2c68  isapnp - ok
01:58:50.0284 0x2c68  [ D90AB68D0FAC9F357F663670FDBB511E, A82AAA5DF1B38EFBDCF834535A0C520D1BB2D7A4A906C18CFDD22BCF16BDB97D ] iScsiPrt        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\msiscsi.sys
01:58:50.0289 0x2c68  iScsiPrt - ok
01:58:50.0326 0x2c68  [ 52069AEB42D3D0F97CBCA1085EBF55E6, ADB2EFFF563B3FE113FCD156FD1E469BC24FC1D68AFEDCA21306F76592C9FF88 ] jhi_service     C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\jhi_service.exe
01:58:50.0329 0x2c68  jhi_service - ok
01:58:50.0357 0x2c68  [ 5917AFE4A3F695A54B99C1849C8207FE, DD57638966F2F0387DCF9DA4BBAEE3CDD8CC6F1A2D49581A0374D46A565BED4F ] kbdclass        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
01:58:50.0358 0x2c68  kbdclass - ok
01:58:50.0373 0x2c68  [ 8CD840A062F6BDF41DDE3ACB96164B72, AEAE867F3557C1CE6B931E19D7144A3BD3CBABD81B1542667680D54FC24DEBE1 ] kbdhid          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
01:58:50.0374 0x2c68  kbdhid - ok
01:58:50.0404 0x2c68  [ 6C6F4A5FC5A2343995D1B0F111D5CF06, 62282992D3B1634C7BBDD1BCFC13F77FC806AD85B2C667FA09D73355825D19A8 ] kbfiltr         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbfiltr.sys
01:58:50.0405 0x2c68  kbfiltr - ok
01:58:50.0414 0x2c68  [ 813871C7D402A05F2E3A7075F9584A05, FF0C2F87EB083F8CE74C679D80C845CDFBFBBC70BE818F899F3336BBB54A3FFB ] kdnic           C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kdnic.sys
01:58:50.0415 0x2c68  kdnic - ok
01:58:50.0428 0x2c68  [ 382100E75B6F4668AEAEF228C6CEFFAD, 9C7229F10F11D18E1FED6395391A46225A84B421034B9AB6F81AF7430FDC556F ] KeyIso          C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
01:58:50.0430 0x2c68  KeyIso - ok
01:58:50.0452 0x2c68  [ 4E829B18D5BAEC29893792A3C671A847, 64C3B99F53A9D1ACA802B46B09E820AD210B667D5A1CD0ADAF1F12944B15B52E ] KSecDD          C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
01:58:50.0454 0x2c68  KSecDD - ok
01:58:50.0481 0x2c68  [ 15C8C65CEA018C02EA0F648448C491C5, DF909704D22D891BE439B2E3D8386EA659444F91DC92AABFF9766446AEE5EBC0 ] KSecPkg         C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
01:58:50.0485 0x2c68  KSecPkg - ok
01:58:50.0494 0x2c68  [ 11AFB527AA370B1DAFD5C36F35F6D45F, 757AD234284467ADB826F7CA0251F58D48866B91995BC867DEA4BAF676947163 ] ksthunk         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
01:58:50.0495 0x2c68  ksthunk - ok
01:58:50.0527 0x2c68  [ C1591A66028C71147A3E2EAB0B1CCB7E, 82F3D5DCC1614398A144D9791E4BAA814DBA9112677341FD57D5E9834CEDEB41 ] KtmRm           C:\Windows\system32\msdtckrm.dll
01:58:50.0534 0x2c68  KtmRm - ok
01:58:50.0562 0x2c68  [ CA2828DDE4B09FEFFDB7CE68B3D8D00A, B514792FF1EF36C678BB51644A1C420105D5E2CD6DD5A89A3FB252D08277A40C ] LanmanServer    C:\Windows\system32\srvsvc.dll
01:58:50.0568 0x2c68  LanmanServer - ok
01:58:50.0586 0x2c68  [ 3DBD9100745F9B8506B8FEC6FE6CCDE3, C3EF2856A1680AFDE133887E48946CF9CAB6755C3BDC07F0326965DCD4096F62 ] LanmanWorkstation C:\Windows\System32\wkssvc.dll
01:58:50.0592 0x2c68  LanmanWorkstation - ok
01:58:50.0624 0x2c68  [ 8B9F3796EC1762CF255BDB324E5529C8, F73D6BEF19BE20AEB18DA82CB63E9D8B50ACBBE4ED9B646EF0C9F598F6B81F94 ] lfsvc           C:\Windows\System32\GeofenceMonitorService.dll
01:58:50.0633 0x2c68  lfsvc - ok
01:58:50.0645 0x2c68  [ C09010B3680860131631F53E8FE7BAD8, 35F2A06D5F29478D22ABDCC20DA893EF9D96504C65594A0CEA674D1C21B04FF8 ] lltdio          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
01:58:50.0647 0x2c68  lltdio - ok
01:58:50.0670 0x2c68  [ DAE98CC96C5EE308BF4EA7B18F226CB8, 7A6CC56BF075010707715AB6608764291E358EDF27C806A025532869004C686B ] lltdsvc         C:\Windows\System32\lltdsvc.dll
01:58:50.0675 0x2c68  lltdsvc - ok
01:58:50.0703 0x2c68  [ 1E2662D847B7D9995C65D90D254A7E0F, AFD4063D2071FFCB6B0EAC0715276D986F42326919C86E525DCE12E1109A93E2 ] lmhosts         C:\Windows\System32\lmhsvc.dll
01:58:50.0705 0x2c68  lmhosts - ok
01:58:50.0745 0x2c68  [ 3714AC47F8675E7B67DDC0D6625406FD, 7467197EDD43CAAF9557625C1A6E5AC11ADA7C02D87196E367385CBB76606359 ] LMS             C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
01:58:50.0751 0x2c68  LMS - ok
01:58:50.0779 0x2c68  [ C755AE4635457AA2A11F79C0DF857ABC, E03D1ACAC155287291FE1BD0B653953ADC94279A74D0152088D698FAA796460F ] LSI_SAS         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys
01:58:50.0781 0x2c68  LSI_SAS - ok
01:58:50.0785 0x2c68  [ ADAC09CBE7A2040B7F68B5E5C9A75141, 7865DA7E91404F3642BC444B97F6B7AA42B9523D5EDD7F6365DA236B8EC3410F ] LSI_SAS2        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys
01:58:50.0787 0x2c68  LSI_SAS2 - ok
01:58:50.0791 0x2c68  [ 04D1274BB9BBCCF12BD12374002AA191, 4B9618F8D25F2278DE1610A70ACAADB074D171D162C3AF27D464F5DC800A8E60 ] LSI_SAS3        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas3.sys
01:58:50.0793 0x2c68  LSI_SAS3 - ok
01:58:50.0796 0x2c68  [ 327469EEF3833D0C584B7E88A76AEC0C, 3D88B5A2D68F93F01B39C6E3D8D5C7A2A20686EFC756086E66AFFF1BC3019B85 ] LSI_SSS         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sss.sys
01:58:50.0798 0x2c68  LSI_SSS - ok
01:58:50.0833 0x2c68  [ 9A7A7E45DAED2E8C2816716D8D28236A, C94787988826E546A8DC752BD6BE4EA7423DC3762B2D371DB297A63F865A95FF ] LSM             C:\Windows\System32\lsm.dll
01:58:50.0845 0x2c68  LSM - ok
01:58:50.0872 0x2c68  [ DDEE191AB32DFC22C6465002ECDF5EE4, 190C3930A8449118F9FEDF43C482837EF1C255E6D67F9651156E66A1E2BC6553 ] luafv           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
01:58:50.0875 0x2c68  luafv - ok
01:58:50.0893 0x2c68  [ 726B4B4EADA1CB6962CE178A397A363F, D79B2CB3F07F0388A05FEBF1B0CDDB5410B6BB2E9897224769673E69E56FC899 ] MBI             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MBI.sys
01:58:50.0894 0x2c68  MBI - ok
01:58:50.0941 0x2c68  [ 96CFFCD8465F12A29CDFD2EE188CC48C, 4C75CE1DEA104FAAC4FFE7DAF6E61EDB743EEB734F7B243C4EE0C4AC995F24F0 ] McAfee SiteAdvisor Service c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcsacore.exe
01:58:50.0944 0x2c68  McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - ok
01:58:50.0991 0x2c68  [ E6864F959001AFA6D16A471DA2CEA0FB, E8F56494D47DCF420C5D7B4527FBADD8DE67AC04699BD59627A2FDF476AED00C ] McAPExe         C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\McAPExe.exe
01:58:51.0000 0x2c68  McAPExe - ok
01:58:51.0044 0x2c68  [ B808C49E8456D74AE807FE3E86020D32, 50183732249FCA977CD5AE2BACDA6B2801510B0DE51D08F1BB9896C23C082AC8 ] McAWFwk         c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\actwiz\mcawfwk.exe
01:58:51.0049 0x2c68  McAWFwk - ok
01:58:51.0070 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] mcbootdelaystartsvc C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:51.0074 0x2c68  mcbootdelaystartsvc - ok
01:58:51.0121 0x2c68  [ DD489BA0B13CF83690800FFE6A96B1A2, 64548F555B4C816AD62FC0D400F076CFCBC7EC731B37FA2D14DAF5AFD271B61C ] mccspsvc        C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\CSP\1.3.374.0\McCSPServiceHost.exe
01:58:51.0126 0x2c68  mccspsvc - ok
01:58:51.0133 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] McMPFSvc        C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:51.0138 0x2c68  McMPFSvc - ok
01:58:51.0144 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] McNaiAnn        C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:51.0149 0x2c68  McNaiAnn - ok
01:58:51.0205 0x2c68  [ 9094EF1B5F12CCC545C8635EF17A087D, 98489943CD3551B8636E8BC7B8B1013B746F9A4EBD0AC908C9103811CDF54E1F ] McODS           C:\Program Files\mcafee\VirusScan\mcods.exe
01:58:51.0213 0x2c68  McODS - ok
01:58:51.0221 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] McOobeSv2       C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:51.0225 0x2c68  McOobeSv2 - ok
01:58:51.0232 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] mcpltsvc        C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:51.0236 0x2c68  mcpltsvc - ok
01:58:51.0242 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] McProxy         C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:51.0246 0x2c68  McProxy - ok
01:58:51.0258 0x2c68  [ EB5C03A070F30D64A6DF80E53B22F53F, 12051B6AEBDEE1E28F24364F25A52BA3A6E282ECF86D6290E34BD38E6D4E066D ] megasas         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys
01:58:51.0260 0x2c68  megasas - ok
01:58:51.0293 0x2c68  [ F6F13533196DE7A582D422B0241E4363, B3CD9B08937AFFF12141B38634AF3A56F5AC5FF3EF03941802B9841DEC559469 ] megasr          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys
01:58:51.0302 0x2c68  megasr - ok
01:58:51.0321 0x2c68  [ E0EF6C1399A9B1AAA0B28590411BED04, 10C193D1ED434A6DC2AD8C450012B9AF1C848A0A0B3B775F13495648FB77E009 ] MEIx64          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys
01:58:51.0323 0x2c68  MEIx64 - ok
01:58:51.0341 0x2c68  [ 1A0C96A38A888838DF9523C973E3FE87, 9C41EDBFA21DF2684EED81AD56FC440AED002FB5C760DECFF1A454835273637B ] mfeapfk         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys
01:58:51.0344 0x2c68  mfeapfk - ok
01:58:51.0391 0x2c68  [ 3EAF75ED747B2D60ABA4E45107D96E80, DC8141AAE425417F64D5070D573A0BDA40CF4FBDE041240FB331B2DDF0F8A361 ] mfeavfk         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys
01:58:51.0396 0x2c68  mfeavfk - ok
01:58:51.0436 0x2c68  [ 862CCECA53B237BDF3AA52EDD681FCE1, 752850CE18FD2ED747EDB4A2DE4D9B7730A704A992FDC2C99C84A7E48F1CCDA4 ] mfecore         C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\AMCore\mcshield.exe
01:58:51.0449 0x2c68  mfecore - ok
01:58:51.0469 0x2c68  [ B330B4A4F5E41462AB334A26897856BD, 2ECD4B2F1DF54EFF8FF8EA0FC4529ECD18F70BD14CE8C8680F08D9AE3950575F ] mfeelamk        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfeelamk.sys
01:58:51.0470 0x2c68  mfeelamk - ok
01:58:51.0503 0x2c68  [ 12279E1080026A15D272AE6AAB97FBC7, A52F2D9B7CECA6D1CF28B72F5766F001F1480F08C7ACDC32BC7F9057FBBF9277 ] mfefire         C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe
01:58:51.0507 0x2c68  mfefire - ok
01:58:51.0528 0x2c68  [ 07CFCE5D75C27474E20DE8715794F229, C20F36B242DB592D2FE1EB43EA339514969BAB9561D76FAC7CA6204F6AFCB8B8 ] mfefirek        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfefirek.sys
01:58:51.0536 0x2c68  mfefirek - ok
01:58:51.0563 0x2c68  [ 29D0483A9EBB01DB2036A52E3BF23D6B, D4D6FDE489E937634BEA2C2F5DF65C560E5160AD9EA85088A59AE88FD9C06B2E ] mfehidk         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys
01:58:51.0575 0x2c68  mfehidk - ok
01:58:51.0607 0x2c68  [ 7E0CB59045BEB5976B32C3541DB0BFBB, 8D9B760772D885611DAD5AB4C82705FC8608B8C7F2BC30A19883506A81A804B1 ] mfencbdc        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mfencbdc.sys
01:58:51.0614 0x2c68  mfencbdc - ok
01:58:51.0624 0x2c68  [ 4B34DFBC138C5C8FAC6F814575E41376, 584F76A0EA8ADAC415D118796E7B08969ABE717CB0FCC2D3B505BF86450D4E40 ] mfencrk         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mfencrk.sys
01:58:51.0626 0x2c68  mfencrk - ok
01:58:51.0643 0x2c68  [ 9A642F163F1FB12DE395A6010A9AD687, A86E092417C0C40E6FB9F6206D82391CEE4495FFA6F8A442BE50D349ACBA44B9 ] mfevtp          C:\Windows\system32\mfevtps.exe
01:58:51.0647 0x2c68  mfevtp - ok
01:58:51.0661 0x2c68  [ 1134C87CC1184F5B88F0C7002ACFDC99, 9029E15BF5186258CACF7D46F0E182949E93B78B3F17ED680FE8ECF12EFFF646 ] mfewfpk         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfewfpk.sys
01:58:51.0666 0x2c68  mfewfpk - ok
01:58:51.0697 0x2c68  [ 4C5179DB61B9E14BEC15CDC4B152B2E9, 9048BEC7AD6A3F4B640E99B1F0365AC9A46740B188758FBB2C160EF30AD6E64B ] MMCSS           C:\Windows\system32\mmcss.dll
01:58:51.0699 0x2c68  MMCSS - ok
01:58:51.0710 0x2c68  [ 8B38C44F69259987C95135C9627E2378, E698B82D4EFFF56D66C7FC9866369BA5736FDBDBE2028CC421C51E70DEA74727 ] Modem           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
01:58:51.0711 0x2c68  Modem - ok
01:58:51.0733 0x2c68  [ 601589000CC90F0DF8DA2CC254A3CCC9, D1238A386C41B6C368D9A44B7C112C943995B5403E2A5B4B7346B266DDB0C5A0 ] monitor         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\monitor.sys
01:58:51.0734 0x2c68  monitor - ok
01:58:51.0765 0x2c68  [ 08374E4E5B8914DE6067CBA99F61E930, CBB1390D6523FC968BEDF78FD13699488621ACB2CD1DF55D1606316090548661 ] mouclass        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mouclass.sys
01:58:51.0767 0x2c68  mouclass - ok
01:58:51.0785 0x2c68  [ 5FCBAB60598AE119E02B4C27DE6B99EA, 36F30094F700DE41C293047ACB49ED1961DD927BEDAD8DFDAB7023D4D24CB0DE ] mouhid          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mouhid.sys
01:58:51.0786 0x2c68  mouhid - ok
01:58:51.0812 0x2c68  [ D1D82F007A079A4D623DBD1F36EF30A1, 7901F81B62C5A4196D75A10C05386B16831CB290EFB9A1611CECF281068C520F ] mountmgr        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
01:58:51.0814 0x2c68  mountmgr - ok
01:58:51.0825 0x2c68  [ 6FC047578785B0435F4E2660946D1ADC, 8AEA5659F01FC2F75160922C69622502DABA39F33CB90D5178DD679A1CDE617D ] mpsdrv          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
01:58:51.0827 0x2c68  mpsdrv - ok
01:58:51.0864 0x2c68  [ C18AA14126ADC66478E8E962B2DFAA98, A6F8CE9D88D590DC083253004392572C3BD02C33433CD6C0D9117D2AA7171EEC ] MpsSvc          C:\Windows\system32\mpssvc.dll
01:58:51.0878 0x2c68  MpsSvc - ok
01:58:51.0918 0x2c68  [ DB32958F0E704EFBF7F15161A569E39F, 8A26448B954F8A16EE9BA72EF47F6C549A75B30BD13FEB5A29EB099A74D8F678 ] MRxDAV          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
01:58:51.0921 0x2c68  MRxDAV - ok
01:58:51.0952 0x2c68  [ 31233271EDE50D1BBB220F78AFA60486, 2122FAB5BD353DF63CF0FE9CEDBD5DFD1F26F2DE04303E1B3FFB03AA02AECED9 ] mrxsmb          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
01:58:51.0958 0x2c68  mrxsmb - ok
01:58:51.0974 0x2c68  [ 3E28B99198B514DFEB152EACF913025E, 6C1D8353DCD5F811F39C0C3CB5DF3D2457F0D17EE80FB06196AA169E3D19E9B2 ] mrxsmb10        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
01:58:51.0978 0x2c68  mrxsmb10 - ok
01:58:52.0001 0x2c68  [ 6276AC2AA203CF47811F6EFBBD214FBF, AE55D87D863A626347B0074F4E962080F1989A94153DAF8475593249F616DA2F ] mrxsmb20        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
01:58:52.0005 0x2c68  mrxsmb20 - ok
01:58:52.0034 0x2c68  [ F3C060444777A59FC63D920719E43CCD, 8766A2746E3DFB0749E902F458141269335CA6F0CEDCA3D5F8C204637C19E783 ] MsBridge        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bridge.sys
01:58:52.0036 0x2c68  MsBridge - ok
01:58:52.0056 0x2c68  [ 915747E010A9414B069173284A9B93F4, 8A335C28FE1EF96DD71485877F2E86155D24B5614ACE05468F4B07E2ACD56331 ] MSDTC           C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe
01:58:52.0060 0x2c68  MSDTC - ok
01:58:52.0075 0x2c68  [ D13329FBF8345B28AB30F44CC247DC08, 9C7EC2D4D65E6510EB5B9E61BB0D14F725D7E8FE98D65161C3971E43EF1AB6EB ] Msfs            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
01:58:52.0076 0x2c68  Msfs - ok
01:58:52.0086 0x2c68  [ C6B474E46F9E543B875981ED3FFE6ADD, E16687E52FB649C23D92159A1F036CB662202C1E58D961EECDAA528AA4FA669A ] msgpiowin32     C:\Windows\System32\drivers\msgpiowin32.sys
01:58:52.0088 0x2c68  msgpiowin32 - ok
01:58:52.0105 0x2c68  [ 65C92EB9D08DB5C69F28C7FFD4E84E31, D709BA4723225321F665B1157A33A4AE230420752308EF535DA9A41CAC164628 ] mshidkmdf       C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
01:58:52.0106 0x2c68  mshidkmdf - ok
01:58:52.0109 0x2c68  [ 52299F086AC2DAFD100DD5DC4A8614BA, B36BE0FC96798E5EB8C193C318970E3906961E3ABC3BFAAD73138C76D9A95B0B ] mshidumdf       C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidumdf.sys
01:58:52.0110 0x2c68  mshidumdf - ok
01:58:52.0124 0x2c68  [ 36D92AF3343C3A3E57FEF11C449AEA4C, ECC85AA1E530DF55B4A4545798219F87F0FCA66DDD2E37BCEF0850D3C9129DD2 ] msisadrv        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
01:58:52.0125 0x2c68  msisadrv - ok
01:58:52.0141 0x2c68  [ 4EAEEBAC8CFF4E0D717DFA920BC58A90, A65CB1BB3392B6A04B978348CAC18A414560A6B04A727F22DFC0ADB20DD3AF6B ] MSiSCSI         C:\Windows\system32\iscsiexe.dll
01:58:52.0144 0x2c68  MSiSCSI - ok
01:58:52.0147 0x2c68  msiserver - ok
01:58:52.0162 0x2c68  [ B2C832BBF64964F755D39174BC49F7B9, 324088F2A8B88AC2FDBBC7A0B49239E32F87980CCA1A97E86A828813B5C637C8 ] MSK80Service    C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
01:58:52.0166 0x2c68  MSK80Service - ok
01:58:52.0179 0x2c68  [ A9BBBD2BAE6142253B9195E949AC2E8D, 599D2952D4E0B0B3E02D91E38A30F4900B1ADA330716B887B156A1CB9A3E6EE9 ] MSKSSRV         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
01:58:52.0180 0x2c68  MSKSSRV - ok
01:58:52.0211 0x2c68  [ 51B3AC0560848CD6D65AC2033E293113, 73A27E88774C6929328E6C9FC9C389F4DF76D4D4D5CBFC4F51651CC308829628 ] MsLldp          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mslldp.sys
01:58:52.0213 0x2c68  MsLldp - ok
01:58:52.0215 0x2c68  [ 7B2128EB875DCBC006E6A913211006D6, 97BBD7FF770741FBFC0F181A609AD0954EA926DA203B742E8F08C89AD8FE476E ] MSPCLOCK        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
01:58:52.0216 0x2c68  MSPCLOCK - ok
01:58:52.0220 0x2c68  [ 1E88171579B218115C7A772F8DE04BD8, B9EAA835D0BF8F9C4DF8403D95EF1400E8AE38F28F9DBA87657DE2129FEF02D2 ] MSPQM           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
01:58:52.0220 0x2c68  MSPQM - ok
01:58:52.0237 0x2c68  [ BBE2A455053E63BECBF42C2F9B21FAE0, 7C5DF563499DF59DF9895A1581E47ADF5FD54C94ECEF6C886CDB60E5E95A6DAE ] MsRPC           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
01:58:52.0243 0x2c68  MsRPC - ok
01:58:52.0252 0x2c68  [ 8D6B7D515C5CBCDB75B928A0B73C3C5E, 1EB4DC3DD21D2627C78EC3F9931D9E5D033169087E43B5D7C17BF1FF2A0028CD ] mssmbios        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
01:58:52.0253 0x2c68  mssmbios - ok
01:58:52.0256 0x2c68  [ 115019AE01E0EB9C048530D2928AB4A2, 6E2275E85EACF2D0FC784792E0D72A165589D33CBAB3BCFA8E271CA09566C925 ] MSTEE           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
01:58:52.0257 0x2c68  MSTEE - ok
01:58:52.0259 0x2c68  [ 96D604A35070360F0DD4A7A8AF410B5E, F94DD1A3566C7C8D0A76D6E1E2530552A9B7F99C5DA0DE11829325EAB9F8B7ED ] MTConfig        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MTConfig.sys
01:58:52.0260 0x2c68  MTConfig - ok
01:58:52.0276 0x2c68  [ 619CA29326B82372621DB2C0964D8365, 4091F08E266DB45A6E33A4A8B1CE9FA78BB294B3111526AA9E3868620F30AFDF ] Mup             C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
01:58:52.0278 0x2c68  Mup - ok
01:58:52.0293 0x2c68  [ B8C35C94DCB2DFEAF03BB42131F2F77F, F0FCF367CA8F722D6ABCF7F363CD406D890D71452E91C3FC6677B47AD74D6324 ] mvumis          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mvumis.sys
01:58:52.0295 0x2c68  mvumis - ok
01:58:52.0348 0x2c68  [ 1EE90E273094252917843D111E898C94, D0D7D155E3CA022BC1F718327165E44F954A40B96259DEE5266C48ADCC8B4556 ] MyWiFiDHCPDNS   C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe
01:58:52.0353 0x2c68  MyWiFiDHCPDNS - ok
01:58:52.0386 0x2c68  [ 8DF30698BDD9492A9D45A4B94FB4A82A, 26B1B2D7E785E29B8BCB74C467C66AE4EBDD481ACFF36334F3BDF4506B778244 ] napagent        C:\Windows\system32\qagentRT.dll
01:58:52.0394 0x2c68  napagent - ok
01:58:52.0433 0x2c68  [ 008F7CED69FD5B30CBDE1E03C6F36A27, D4ADA7834C470B17A3CD976012DC5A511B32545B9F91D23D09A85722E0B75320 ] NativeWifiP     C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
01:58:52.0440 0x2c68  NativeWifiP - ok
01:58:52.0468 0x2c68  [ BFCE1225D10619029E68946929CEB64C, 499F560331FFBA82E3D673B47F027FDAB7BEE4F2CB5B811D69E0218839F6E6A5 ] NcaSvc          C:\Windows\System32\ncasvc.dll
01:58:52.0471 0x2c68  NcaSvc - ok
01:58:52.0500 0x2c68  [ 267C97373110B7AFD3B46DF60B6CBB85, CEBB99F71D47634BB9C04DF2836DF6B47F15B3073FEFC237F85526DF01E4E38B ] NcbService      C:\Windows\System32\ncbservice.dll
01:58:52.0503 0x2c68  NcbService - ok
01:58:52.0525 0x2c68  [ 9ACED0F5B458C9011F39143326494E93, 9DFFC7EE7DE6FD92545EC6A203213C498A01EEFB0BC55460D339BCE498E56A7F ] NcdAutoSetup    C:\Windows\System32\NcdAutoSetup.dll
01:58:52.0527 0x2c68  NcdAutoSetup - ok
01:58:52.0572 0x2c68  [ 6D3A2565E01B3E4B0F1BEDB0D4B00B3F, 95F2608E17CA3E25BD7958D1A49F7030EC8088BC1DF12422F1DAC5BA99113E34 ] NDIS            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
01:58:52.0588 0x2c68  NDIS - ok
01:58:52.0614 0x2c68  [ 8CECC8DA55F3274181FD1EA28AD76664, 188112424CEF97FB926A0FB915260B803555A775DD2E1846725A9C8616300F42 ] NdisCap         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
01:58:52.0616 0x2c68  NdisCap - ok
01:58:52.0645 0x2c68  [ 269882812E9A68FFF1AFE1283D428322, 50B99EBC42DA9B46A8C2C28C9BADCF58AE3079535CDD1227D0F5C86291C715FF ] NdisImPlatform  C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NdisImPlatform.sys
01:58:52.0648 0x2c68  NdisImPlatform - ok
01:58:52.0659 0x2c68  [ DC1D9F692C2AD84C214584C28501C1F7, 96FC0D1EC48FED963E02648541A2AAC8E72ED00D797EA8E3D0ED02F5EB4816C5 ] NdisTapi        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
01:58:52.0660 0x2c68  NdisTapi - ok
01:58:52.0687 0x2c68  [ B832B35055BA2B7B4181861FF94D8E59, 2E60E5D503E88D27E35ECFEE265D51328E93A9C7B9B931F86D9CBC947636BB00 ] Ndisuio         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
01:58:52.0688 0x2c68  Ndisuio - ok
01:58:52.0698 0x2c68  [ 1F58E48EF75F34C35D8E93A0DC535CFE, D65619A6C4B1747F8B05DA08A44EF0E46B5CC384880E04E4755A2BA6CDB3C4EA ] NdisVirtualBus  C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NdisVirtualBus.sys
01:58:52.0699 0x2c68  NdisVirtualBus - ok
01:58:52.0716 0x2c68  [ DEC29080202D4F9F17F55E18BCFCC41A, F7E543741B1F4F637A99C40543D6AEC6EBF893F74359BBA769D1F882E0AFB571 ] NdisWan         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
01:58:52.0720 0x2c68  NdisWan - ok
01:58:52.0725 0x2c68  [ DEC29080202D4F9F17F55E18BCFCC41A, F7E543741B1F4F637A99C40543D6AEC6EBF893F74359BBA769D1F882E0AFB571 ] NdisWanLegacy   C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
01:58:52.0728 0x2c68  NdisWanLegacy - ok
01:58:52.0749 0x2c68  [ B8F36CBC72FC5C8B8A30AD850165EA8E, 478454B1399700B745265A64EC9C797C66BD0141471200BCF222F5EB15B0F40C ] NDProxy         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
01:58:52.0751 0x2c68  NDProxy - ok
01:58:52.0766 0x2c68  [ 3083926D1CC5B56EA0786527B557DD1B, 3C3F0CA0D43398576DBE8F677B353ADDA7E8F56829874958CE668E31261C1590 ] Ndu             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ndu.sys
01:58:52.0768 0x2c68  Ndu - ok
01:58:52.0794 0x2c68  [ 42FF4975D032CAE558AE4BB8448F6E5A, 0B8FACF3382443DED79A8004A6AA14C32471A6A1C6BAA543AA9F3FEC52620A6D ] NetBIOS         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
01:58:52.0795 0x2c68  NetBIOS - ok
01:58:52.0816 0x2c68  [ 0217532E19A748F0E5D569307363D5FD, C40C2E7AFA276057E7327A7BB173122689D6CEC9AE443C3850C3F94AF03DFBF5 ] NetBT           C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
01:58:52.0821 0x2c68  NetBT - ok
01:58:52.0837 0x2c68  [ 382100E75B6F4668AEAEF228C6CEFFAD, 9C7229F10F11D18E1FED6395391A46225A84B421034B9AB6F81AF7430FDC556F ] Netlogon        C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
01:58:52.0838 0x2c68  Netlogon - ok
01:58:52.0865 0x2c68  [ 8F074B62E66B6117D9598C62A12069C5, 5FDB19045D3E2F6D0F0C5158AC2ECB0D5404CD2AF7A319755D7E3753CA3B7CF3 ] Netman          C:\Windows\System32\netman.dll
01:58:52.0870 0x2c68  Netman - ok
01:58:52.0913 0x2c68  [ 4A04B1CD5BFB4A978C5F60E86D6C3E45, A946922C1C38ADD3CF9D3B09DDCC301AE4DAC960A081B2F42B32BE1E7095B3FD ] netprofm        C:\Windows\System32\netprofmsvc.dll
01:58:52.0922 0x2c68  netprofm - ok
01:58:52.0981 0x2c68  [ 1092B3190E69E0C5ECBCE90F171DE047, C16106EEFC324EE80E5F659CB71A5DD69FA800D36D829F5B0E6AD3393BD1BAF7 ] NetTcpPortSharing C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
01:58:52.0984 0x2c68  NetTcpPortSharing - ok
01:58:53.0000 0x2c68  [ D4DCE03870314D3354F3501F9DDD4123, 5BFE8299B3F72B8C39A4965365CBF5BA151024451F02DD872FAD1CC35CF94CEA ] netvsc          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\netvsc63.sys
01:58:53.0002 0x2c68  netvsc - ok
01:58:53.0092 0x2c68  [ 619EE1E89B759F4C3B3B684D1FF24A6D, 3654F7F3AB3FF55C6EE3F5CC17CDC660B9C2A2EDEC4CA118BC8660D38E14C191 ] NETwNb64        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwbw02.sys
01:58:53.0145 0x2c68  NETwNb64 - ok
01:58:53.0255 0x2c68  [ B636B4A8E59A73033B766EA7FD7C3B81, CAC8614DEE83623DE56C969C668A33366793779084B6A23F59ADC98392115F8C ] NETwNe64        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETwew02.sys
01:58:53.0322 0x2c68  NETwNe64 - ok
01:58:53.0575 0x2c68  [ 272BB8C52BE106B5CC69171AF1D281D4, 3D65A772C15440DF5895843185241D890CCDECA0E02DD6CF32CCB9B5849E31A4 ] NETwNs64        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwsw00.sys
01:58:53.0803 0x2c68  NETwNs64 - ok
01:58:53.0833 0x2c68  [ 44A55A80E99C9EBED345D1D58602EC58, 2FC83271C50340DB0F5DE8CF56B4B6E7E598E37444821A64999B2C4AAC8C8363 ] NFC_Driver      C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NFC_Driver.sys
01:58:53.0835 0x2c68  NFC_Driver - ok
01:58:53.0869 0x2c68  [ E94EB2A95D7D016E119C4D6868788831, 3E4A925D23262FBA0A6432DD635FBE94B0CEF76BD9BB323254B66977497FEE2A ] NlaSvc          C:\Windows\System32\nlasvc.dll
01:58:53.0876 0x2c68  NlaSvc - ok
01:58:53.0889 0x2c68  [ 8F44A2F57C9F1A19AC9C6288C10FB351, 310274DDBAC0FE4BE54ECD3B90C97D82A0F9F5CFCA7A35711A36164DE4B94074 ] Npfs            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
01:58:53.0890 0x2c68  Npfs - ok
01:58:53.0899 0x2c68  [ CBDB4F0871C88DF930FC0E8588CA67FC, 7E4AA3EA81A9D532F236FD7896744F07ED07CA9B37A9F18A9778BCCCC67490F2 ] npsvctrig       C:\Windows\System32\drivers\npsvctrig.sys
01:58:53.0900 0x2c68  npsvctrig - ok
01:58:53.0925 0x2c68  [ 0F12A72A753CFD7FB0631EE8D08FE983, 860A96471F6CD90DDA9AB3A48E95CEAD826C87D2FA98A00EF91B61C44A4C8B82 ] nsi             C:\Windows\system32\nsisvc.dll
01:58:53.0927 0x2c68  nsi - ok
01:58:53.0939 0x2c68  [ 0E046FF5823B95326D10CF1B4AF23541, 39D22715003746527AB4BFEDED8C34B695DAF589091AE7F3A2A2C4B8A35675A9 ] nsiproxy        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
01:58:53.0940 0x2c68  nsiproxy - ok
01:58:54.0003 0x2c68  [ 7F68063A5A0461E02BC860CE0E6BFDDC, 47E9F75D27B97278B74034B7D3951A26B1644911ED321455E08D935731C858DE ] Ntfs            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
01:58:54.0032 0x2c68  Ntfs - ok
01:58:54.0039 0x2c68  [ EF1B290FC9F0E47CC0B537292BEE5904, DBC07BBC54EBC2D2E576B23A4CE116B3DA988577AD0D96CB7289A6748A60F9EA ] Null            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
01:58:54.0040 0x2c68  Null - ok
01:58:54.0067 0x2c68  [ 624C1453F9109D98F7E2612DAD76BBB1, 4578623BF7EA1AF42038070AA3A1A9AC4A9582132ABBFAD9C3A99F46308DE8C3 ] NVHDA           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys
01:58:54.0070 0x2c68  NVHDA - ok
01:58:54.0295 0x2c68  [ 017E0B4AEFCB291E7CF1CD4BF120A7A8, 5C4B8D1AF91DE041F48E06E58ED71EFDD168942259F39012EB1CC957908B554C ] nvlddmkm        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
01:58:54.0449 0x2c68  nvlddmkm - ok
01:58:54.0530 0x2c68  [ DCAA93D28D6FC75A4D80AE410008BA90, 7EDB69747C95FB68A4DF1932CF45E078DE94364D7A37D83A29952977A41D1FD7 ] NvNetworkService C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\NvNetworkService.exe
01:58:54.0557 0x2c68  NvNetworkService - ok
01:58:54.0575 0x2c68  [ BC6B5942AFF25EBAF62DE43C3807EDF8, CB0FA194084B8C309039D571B5760FDA800E9531B8660C499B4F9977BA5C36D5 ] nvraid          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
01:58:54.0578 0x2c68  nvraid - ok
01:58:54.0594 0x2c68  [ 1F43ABFFAC3D6CA356851D517392966E, 6FD7621F67BA94B0E1D8F43BEC2951DBCDEEA1E848BB265AC169E27C01DA68F2 ] nvstor          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
01:58:54.0597 0x2c68  nvstor - ok
01:58:54.0664 0x2c68  [ 9408391358F3B9FD0F59E27151383C51, 777A41DE1D8D71833369D1335A083BA8F197317CB62D0E65EFFCC9760D84F2AB ] NvStreamKms     C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\NvStreamKms.sys
01:58:54.0664 0x2c68  NvStreamKms - ok
01:58:54.0666 0x2c68  NvStreamSvc - ok
01:58:54.0697 0x2c68  [ 5141D408272B3681ED6A0E8CCF771EF9, C55304DC5EE588F747DF3B26ED08DE12106B79C686DCD22030F5523FC3F62727 ] nvsvc           C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
01:58:54.0712 0x2c68  nvsvc - ok
01:58:54.0735 0x2c68  [ 1AF29706566786FC6CA4414A93D093BA, 9B36ABBE65E194A8606B878E5DDE6A715D0DD66A4F27C3299C535A60BD05168C ] NVVADARM        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvvadarm.sys
01:58:54.0737 0x2c68  NVVADARM - ok
01:58:54.0754 0x2c68  [ D0EB00C3BDD50E9CABA534CF829593E8, 6E11117DC30E834C70DC9381A67D057BC2DADA956855A0EEA9801D45C75536B1 ] nvvad_WaveExtensible C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvvad64v.sys
01:58:54.0756 0x2c68  nvvad_WaveExtensible - ok
01:58:54.0760 0x2c68  [ 6934A936A7369DFE37B7DBA93F5E5E49, 0900FEEB0CE8D09F0FC60630B5B986034A8BCD3882ED66E47170810C32492892 ] nv_agp          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
01:58:54.0762 0x2c68  nv_agp - ok
01:58:54.0829 0x2c68  [ B4F3E62D206CEC7F558325E54FB97433, 6C3D61DC62602338A942D1EB7667C874E6EFFD9105764721274D157DCD52DA2E ] OverwolfUpdater C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OverwolfUpdater.exe
01:58:54.0842 0x2c68  OverwolfUpdater - ok
01:58:54.0877 0x2c68  [ 26657F3B4F39A0E64AF859278B599C4E, 3DD65E0BCEF3045DBA29FB8171CA3FCC9781AED3A1C7A160CF26388CE80A3683 ] p2pimsvc        C:\Windows\system32\pnrpsvc.dll
01:58:54.0884 0x2c68  p2pimsvc - ok
01:58:54.0911 0x2c68  [ FD8F61F0D1F64BBB3D835F39A3F979C9, E5C5F86576488EA7F605E26C06EE5AFB36506A446F60C894D55E0A148BF7F02D ] p2psvc          C:\Windows\system32\p2psvc.dll
01:58:54.0919 0x2c68  p2psvc - ok
01:58:54.0942 0x2c68  [ 764B1121867B2D9B31C491668AC72B2B, 32C04B6FCE1DDD09697B81473A23BDCED8BEEFBCD0D2D58DDC9A11A33C756967 ] Parport         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\parport.sys
01:58:54.0944 0x2c68  Parport - ok
01:58:54.0968 0x2c68  [ BAFF6122CFC9F95CA175AD8C348179A4, 079A912D951DF6A57BC1BDB0D182977EE9592751EC9DDCDA2932BDEDB333850C ] partmgr         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
01:58:54.0970 0x2c68  partmgr - ok
01:58:54.0992 0x2c68  [ ABE95ABE27A8BD9701782BBCD82C9925, AE3BA1E9ECDE692374D8DAC95A8DAA289DD2470E3D8D58EFAD9F83A37F3AC8E5 ] PcaSvc          C:\Windows\System32\pcasvc.dll
01:58:55.0000 0x2c68  PcaSvc - ok
01:58:55.0016 0x2c68  [ 91ED124E261EA8FAA1C0FFDF2A71B0C4, 20E41A38067395D03184938983A9BE459717A1941352972DBC28D83D542319EC ] pci             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
01:58:55.0021 0x2c68  pci - ok
01:58:55.0023 0x2c68  [ 346E38FCC6859A727DD28AFAD1F0AFF4, FF3DA26F79B3BC3A5B8A8AA0B9139B9EF70297F4EA1203B1E68FB5A212C3AA58 ] pciide          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
01:58:55.0024 0x2c68  pciide - ok
01:58:55.0028 0x2c68  [ 4D3BDCC1C7B40C9D7B6AD990E6DEC397, 27A7AF2127B699F4579CB77936F38DC102211E26E5E2947DB808756FE06FC98E ] pcmcia          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys
01:58:55.0031 0x2c68  pcmcia - ok
01:58:55.0046 0x2c68  [ BF28771D1436C88BE1D297D3098B0F7D, 5F7630916A76A8CF31289E9C577F522B999C74C39E541CD40E62BD53004BEF74 ] pcw             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
01:58:55.0047 0x2c68  pcw - ok
01:58:55.0068 0x2c68  [ ED54A75050211DC77F9B98C41E026858, F92FB59ADE88469EAA50E91D43165C68CC32FDE11595A0069FD43103A674FE44 ] pdc             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pdc.sys
01:58:55.0070 0x2c68  pdc - ok
01:58:55.0083 0x2c68  [ 0ECEE590F2E2EF969FB74A6FC583A1E6, 1C611D9225C863CF32125F684B324C58BDE1942F4F283F5674133200AC505D44 ] PEAUTH          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
01:58:55.0093 0x2c68  PEAUTH - ok
01:58:55.0155 0x2c68  [ 8E3C640FFF5A963F570233AE99C0FFF3, 3DE978B005BF2E88BA858CE37D9E27BD3584642B8412E22C300A1E739743838A ] PerfHost        C:\Windows\SysWow64\perfhost.exe
01:58:55.0187 0x2c68  PerfHost - ok
01:58:55.0243 0x2c68  [ 70B39E7241F750A248798CE82C44596D, 54A72199EB277EE586611DCBC21654786FD2196F91D5884C4F531297893CC3EC ] pla             C:\Windows\system32\pla.dll
01:58:55.0267 0x2c68  pla - ok
01:58:55.0295 0x2c68  [ 2C02AFF8383D893F8DBEB07A84F6E77C, 7CC34BAC67E2988E3D16DD6EB6F6785CD2460E3EF7FBD0BD5F86E49793BD473E ] PlugPlay        C:\Windows\system32\umpnpmgr.dll
01:58:55.0298 0x2c68  PlugPlay - ok
01:58:55.0320 0x2c68  [ 3C02A6EF9B4195806C3BFE2329714092, C9F91F98E334FA04BDCD0544C0CF3999F4149013B1AD119C281B17EEC9869B8E ] PMIC            C:\Windows\System32\drivers\PMIC.sys
01:58:55.0322 0x2c68  PMIC - ok
01:58:55.0345 0x2c68  [ 4570F8A37D221660F3A09D6F4DD4BA94, 0EA190CFFA53DF9CCA2D53A4EF1BCB837BA3F2489A3AC5BD11F6D6ED811D118E ] PNRPAutoReg     C:\Windows\system32\pnrpauto.dll
01:58:55.0347 0x2c68  PNRPAutoReg - ok
01:58:55.0369 0x2c68  [ 26657F3B4F39A0E64AF859278B599C4E, 3DD65E0BCEF3045DBA29FB8171CA3FCC9781AED3A1C7A160CF26388CE80A3683 ] PNRPsvc         C:\Windows\system32\pnrpsvc.dll
01:58:55.0375 0x2c68  PNRPsvc - ok
01:58:55.0403 0x2c68  [ BDD52AB4AEBB8B1904568DBD0CCB70CB, C3D1DBA349C79B43DCDD9EF5255C5EE973EFB844235B808B5EF9B63A51FF00AA ] PolicyAgent     C:\Windows\System32\ipsecsvc.dll
01:58:55.0411 0x2c68  PolicyAgent - ok
01:58:55.0436 0x2c68  [ C8DD82C3035E60D671B8CC5DF128D3A9, 6AABF632CBEDA9A7B553BC9134FF100CB6FDC88000D499D2883408FCEDD97576 ] Power           C:\Windows\system32\umpo.dll
01:58:55.0438 0x2c68  Power - ok
01:58:55.0529 0x2c68  [ C0B3AD50136FE57C2548BD75CAC49DA2, B5661CE7631C5D1B1C50F36EE66AF6DF2E9E69DA1D9BA7C852E74D206F72D8DB ] PrintNotify     C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3\PrintConfig.dll
01:58:55.0572 0x2c68  PrintNotify - ok
01:58:55.0595 0x2c68  [ ECD373F9571C745894367CC2635EA44F, E08B2A1017DAE1BF10B986DAFAD14BDE20D79703E0EF3A8C700A3753908C1392 ] Processor       C:\Windows\System32\drivers\processr.sys
01:58:55.0596 0x2c68  Processor - ok
01:58:55.0625 0x2c68  [ C8D39A07CAD9EF1C86BD5D7CAC98DA54, 10146D1E023D9BC5B8CBAADE6A70D87A41BDABAA44D812B609C13563DF25527A ] ProfSvc         C:\Windows\system32\profsvc.dll
01:58:55.0630 0x2c68  ProfSvc - ok
01:58:55.0670 0x2c68  [ FC0141B4A5AD6D637D883C1A89FC45C5, DCE8942C02EEDAE7A57707CA60CAC3A8CD6BA68E6571E405CA882D4DD6D69E43 ] Psched          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
01:58:55.0673 0x2c68  Psched - ok
01:58:55.0704 0x2c68  [ DAA9DEE0A5D5F238C4EE54C2C7FB67C5, 7EC8C603BD92699AC35BDCD294F13BEE90D5C2C195FD93A3F16928BFCF53CA93 ] QWAVE           C:\Windows\system32\qwave.dll
01:58:55.0710 0x2c68  QWAVE - ok
01:58:55.0731 0x2c68  [ 83868EB2924E6BC21A54337C65D614D1, 8D1BE01EBD190231153B867C32120DC8FBFBD32050448A778134D435D76A0B07 ] QWAVEdrv        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
01:58:55.0732 0x2c68  QWAVEdrv - ok
01:58:55.0744 0x2c68  [ B337B1F1E82A83E20A1743E008E25C0F, A2E8AF041B4CAB78AEE28A2147A189FF0F9D2FCEFB167D60FBBA0A787A5A5BE7 ] RasAcd          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
01:58:55.0746 0x2c68  RasAcd - ok
01:58:55.0767 0x2c68  [ 044638489B4A5FE5334F46C5314A0826, E06CC2A9EF369794DAD69FBB5AFD1676D4283DDAB2AD5E3EFE454C473F62F955 ] RasAuto         C:\Windows\System32\rasauto.dll
01:58:55.0771 0x2c68  RasAuto - ok
01:58:55.0810 0x2c68  [ F83B38FCD4F69157B3D158433FA149CC, AB103BD3E2B3B134CB355C556DF70BCF0CF4DB11EFF7DB4A9876D5AA43D81293 ] RasMan          C:\Windows\System32\rasmans.dll
01:58:55.0819 0x2c68  RasMan - ok
01:58:55.0824 0x2c68  [ 5247F308C4103CDC4FE12AE1D235800A, E567CD33CA1897D53795E071B7AFBAF98B2C8F725F8BED0BA90F5EF611520E48 ] RasPppoe        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
01:58:55.0826 0x2c68  RasPppoe - ok
01:58:55.0902 0x2c68  [ 67EAD2898F681B4ECA6E385AA39C8539, BD3D46234DD4FB6232CFF073E75CA8E35E06B416D205DCD6564E30D7548ED6F6 ] Razer Game Scanner Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Services\GSS\GameScannerService.exe
01:58:55.0905 0x2c68  Razer Game Scanner Service - ok
01:58:55.0928 0x2c68  [ A1A5E79C0D1352AFDC08328A623DA051, 01546DDE6F1FF159A7EB7F2BF104910445D3D863F1F37DEA695579BA60D84280 ] rdbss           C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
01:58:55.0934 0x2c68  rdbss - ok
01:58:55.0952 0x2c68  [ 6B21EBF892CD8CACB71669B35AB5DE32, 0AD8E14FEF16FB2559F5FC8AFBC9D49E4E24F43CF65F480DBF9FAB593269B419 ] rdpbus          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rdpbus.sys
01:58:55.0953 0x2c68  rdpbus - ok
01:58:55.0966 0x2c68  [ 680C1DAE268B6FB67FA21B389A8B79EF, 856911F77BDD8830C3D683EBE8AF399FB3A54C7D8D0B34EA37D903377F0A39BD ] RDPDR           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys
01:58:55.0970 0x2c68  RDPDR - ok
01:58:55.0990 0x2c68  [ BC8A79C625568DDB7DCA49D0C2741A64, AB0A7ED9EC2282EC0356D27EA4F70515943E41C2112428B787636B8BEC278933 ] RdpVideoMiniport C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpvideominiport.sys
01:58:55.0991 0x2c68  RdpVideoMiniport - ok
01:58:55.0997 0x2c68  [ A26AEC49F318FEE141DDDB2C5F99B3E6, 246AD79FF27E79DEDCB0AAA7C22A8EA6349DEDAC863413A1E378E68FD94C9C4F ] rdyboost        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
01:58:56.0002 0x2c68  rdyboost - ok
01:58:56.0030 0x2c68  [ 615DFD97DEA56CE1C3A52185A3038FF8, 707BF5F9FAE478A12656D15013F507CC1335E7B72BD21CA99BB813CB95E37BC0 ] ReFS            C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ReFS.sys
01:58:56.0044 0x2c68  ReFS - ok
01:58:56.0126 0x2c68  [ 37F021CF7D670D305C1687781173069E, 286D6D04B0A9C4399086BE8DDA5126CDE462EE3B9F5B40A65CD9CD2B7C160886 ] RegSrvc         C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
01:58:56.0129 0x2c68  RegSrvc - ok
01:58:56.0172 0x2c68  [ 0CF7CB56BF2D5E9DBCEE0185CB626FAD, 2BD2E2FB1D2EADD1F70EF55E8523C353F95D4FEB1BAD5017FA4D94F790F27825 ] RemoteAccess    C:\Windows\System32\mprdim.dll
01:58:56.0177 0x2c68  RemoteAccess - ok
01:58:56.0205 0x2c68  [ AC8785B53F8436058C90450DA1840AE7, CC1FFC2713910211F8A6AD532DBB9253ACD188CBD784F1BE6613DF382825A3C1 ] RemoteRegistry  C:\Windows\system32\regsvc.dll
01:58:56.0209 0x2c68  RemoteRegistry - ok
01:58:56.0256 0x2c68  [ DC66AE45816614D2999DCD3834DCCC4E, 1C26225135E851DDD1307F52401DD7055B26B3F3B8FDD693B21042C2896E235A ] RFCOMM          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rfcomm.sys
01:58:56.0260 0x2c68  RFCOMM - ok
01:58:56.0290 0x2c68  [ 65B9FDE300A6DECC03BA44C4616DCAD6, CAD992982733DD20282A3453DC4E554AE1FC077C35479C0CA4E8BC3A9DCD3BB0 ] RpcEptMapper    C:\Windows\System32\RpcEpMap.dll
01:58:56.0292 0x2c68  RpcEptMapper - ok
01:58:56.0320 0x2c68  [ A737B433ABAF3F2DCB2BD7B4CC582B26, 3B5706B0CF0969A9F82060FD4DCC745F2D83C066B663FE8A4F0F493B64032C9C ] RpcLocator      C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe
01:58:56.0321 0x2c68  RpcLocator - ok
01:58:56.0360 0x2c68  [ A6F17C299A03BAFEFB9257C462A19E00, EB68967D28355271897166D7B6FD963D1E546D3C24AE1AEAAC561F94357A9345 ] RpcSs           C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll
01:58:56.0371 0x2c68  RpcSs - ok
01:58:56.0403 0x2c68  [ 2D05A5508F4685412F2B89E8C2189ABC, 82F12B4E0E73411A121EFD35FBD3B44CBBC0AE96ACFBB45D8C3C3777E2EA320D ] rspndr          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
01:58:56.0404 0x2c68  rspndr - ok
01:58:56.0441 0x2c68  [ 0283ADA7E6B1F2E495A0EA0EF2C1F9A2, 89B2CFEC06A884BC92D5E769FD15DC1F4C4E194F4952B36AC6D40FDE27C9E79B ] RTL8168         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt630x64.sys
01:58:56.0454 0x2c68  RTL8168 - ok
01:58:56.0484 0x2c68  [ 652F9068C05A7FB83291DF616CDC8A8B, 13136DE67C31C5781B9E484C1AF806F43AF8EA0843D5A4018CBE7191ADD31A54 ] RzDxgk          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RzDxgk.sys
01:58:56.0487 0x2c68  RzDxgk - ok
01:58:56.0511 0x2c68  [ 8295DB01432C1D1F3D0F4A27AB349730, 7FE8CC442829B8136A96E19F17070C29DA2C5F1B9EA2B5EBACCB965783F96356 ] rzendpt         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rzendpt.sys
01:58:56.0512 0x2c68  rzendpt - ok
01:58:56.0524 0x2c68  [ 2CEDF1DC70CEFB415354180A507104CE, AD5B2792B05337F809C375A534F421B3D4B9955B19281FBC635A6CAC9DD05ED4 ] RzFilter        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RzFilter.sys
01:58:56.0525 0x2c68  RzFilter - ok
01:58:56.0544 0x2c68  [ 3720C926F2ABB71FE181936F3C3E839D, 55B0A352A4C62C3BBC12AC051B46C62CE7AB8556FE30782BDFAFABFCE0D74CA1 ] rzmpos          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rzmpos.sys
01:58:56.0545 0x2c68  rzmpos - ok
01:58:56.0584 0x2c68  [ 8F8C6EDB43BA9E60917ED76EA2E02CDE, AED12241690DFE6FAFF54D85FFD0926B84135BBEE1F9C9ED9850E11F4D5330EE ] RzOvlMon        C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\64bit\rzovlmon.exe
01:58:56.0585 0x2c68  RzOvlMon - ok
01:58:56.0612 0x2c68  [ F17F84511E7DFDEEAB646F0699A006D7, 5237937841FBD1F99A5D6161DEBA26182DDAF617CA98946EE7DB0AB67FC149EA ] rzpmgrk         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rzpmgrk.sys
01:58:56.0613 0x2c68  rzpmgrk - ok
01:58:56.0644 0x2c68  [ FEF60A37301E1F5A3020FA3487FB2CD7, 0C925468C3376458D0E1EC65E097BD1A81A03901035C0195E8F6EF904EF3F901 ] rzpnk           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rzpnk.sys
01:58:56.0647 0x2c68  rzpnk - ok
01:58:56.0663 0x2c68  [ 77C5AB228FE307C55FEF0C575E218771, 73C9D4593DA694B2D52817F608E749296D9CC1C44906C97204595476B68AD50F ] rzudd           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\rzudd.sys
01:58:56.0666 0x2c68  rzudd - ok
01:58:56.0688 0x2c68  [ 1A063730F221B2746FF00457AE17E4F0, 39A3C258CBFE3BC566C63528C9020A3BC9409736AE5289C08A7BA471D8409263 ] s3cap           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vms3cap.sys
01:58:56.0689 0x2c68  s3cap - ok
01:58:56.0712 0x2c68  [ 382100E75B6F4668AEAEF228C6CEFFAD, 9C7229F10F11D18E1FED6395391A46225A84B421034B9AB6F81AF7430FDC556F ] SamSs           C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
01:58:56.0713 0x2c68  SamSs - ok
01:58:56.0729 0x2c68  [ C624A1B32211C3166EDB3F4AB02A30B7, 6B2A4607DB52D74242787ED9DF9067058983D310431D8612D2B0236E6201E681 ] sbp2port        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
01:58:56.0731 0x2c68  sbp2port - ok
01:58:56.0757 0x2c68  [ 74A3B67F03877D06B09B1B40C5ED582E, A8FF9BF416F0BF365BFB4E1796859825C811A74B5E54DDDCE8345193BEEBE206 ] SCardSvr        C:\Windows\System32\SCardSvr.dll
01:58:56.0762 0x2c68  SCardSvr - ok
01:58:56.0784 0x2c68  [ 8B9C4D55B4A536FB01C360DDB9533574, 9B939FE68F6F9C171ED0D91E2CE1E67515295D34EC23606BCDFD097DCC8CFD4A ] ScDeviceEnum    C:\Windows\System32\ScDeviceEnum.dll
01:58:56.0788 0x2c68  ScDeviceEnum - ok
01:58:56.0806 0x2c68  [ 13BEA6C882D4D877A5A85CA149C86BC1, 8E9BE5C2A36D5881D9985C3A31309FE03966EA13A3541D3C5B542AB67FA0D55F ] scfilter        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
01:58:56.0807 0x2c68  scfilter - ok
01:58:56.0858 0x2c68  [ A626F5E446860F22835E783142D7AE33, 3A786639E1FABCA512F4F91A10811DD3C4D9C9C9BB893362E4D019219D0BD8E2 ] Schedule        C:\Windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
01:58:56.0878 0x2c68  Schedule - ok
01:58:56.0891 0x2c68  [ 41C0D7B1A6D4AD119BA6AC0487EA5C8E, 516C2B34BA7507D0DA4148B4ABC0A8C36286570D4EA5C60B28647B1249C15018 ] SCPolicySvc     C:\Windows\System32\certprop.dll
01:58:56.0894 0x2c68  SCPolicySvc - ok
01:58:56.0920 0x2c68  [ C54B6B2170BF628FD42F799A66956D75, BCF460A124CAA6F1F1A9A7BCBDCC2D5E39B0404D96B7C9FFAC806E041782B91E ] sdbus           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\sdbus.sys
01:58:56.0924 0x2c68  sdbus - ok
01:58:56.0947 0x2c68  [ 0B1E929D11A8E358106955603FAC65E8, A5EC91BFC0873EC6AB1D0DB4E91654BD35339BD680E7E82DA2DC64996B4AE515 ] sdstor          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\sdstor.sys
01:58:56.0949 0x2c68  sdstor - ok
01:58:56.0960 0x2c68  [ 3EA8A16169C26AFBEB544E0E48421186, 34BBB0459C96B3DE94CCB0D73461562935C583D7BF93828DA4E20A6BC9B7301D ] secdrv          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
01:58:56.0961 0x2c68  secdrv - ok
01:58:56.0989 0x2c68  [ BA24CEA7152239F42ECD04AFB7C89D24, A2A11EABB0C283772B74667C7544B61BEB1B9745FBF065E831542129EB585AFA ] seclogon        C:\Windows\system32\seclogon.dll
01:58:56.0991 0x2c68  seclogon - ok
01:58:56.0999 0x2c68  [ 81FE9A81EDF8016816C9E91FBFBF7D35, 87FB92A3D15F312F0B9C423EF851061A944B013E5668D8C9A441B4DC0EB690AF ] SENS            C:\Windows\System32\sens.dll
01:58:57.0001 0x2c68  SENS - ok
01:58:57.0034 0x2c68  [ 6E4012AE67F09F867EF620C8D5524C0B, 63933E51F8E413E63481369CE2F9FD224560550FBD3BD2B4573E9F4AD88708A2 ] SensrSvc        C:\Windows\system32\sensrsvc.dll
01:58:57.0039 0x2c68  SensrSvc - ok
01:58:57.0043 0x2c68  [ DB2FF24CE0BDD15FE75870AFE312BA89, 7DB0D978C92CD0A0A81F7AB46FE323B4929CEA01585B0F330921E6DFA7DE1B85 ] SerCx           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SerCx.sys
01:58:57.0044 0x2c68  SerCx - ok
01:58:57.0049 0x2c68  [ 0044B31F93946D5D41982314381FE431, 95B8A94BA9EF770F29ACD5B23D447EC2B6CF1CB3D0030343BA1550AC31F6E2A5 ] SerCx2          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SerCx2.sys
01:58:57.0052 0x2c68  SerCx2 - ok
01:58:57.0055 0x2c68  [ 3CD600C089C1251BEEB4CD4CD5164F9E, D9F81951B4454B24E821E33ACA53A851A61F3135E8EC6FBE6761A1A3E1CDCBE2 ] Serenum         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\serenum.sys
01:58:57.0056 0x2c68  Serenum - ok
01:58:57.0060 0x2c68  [ D864381BC9C725FAB01D94C060660166, 132FED95222BBE3B0B25B3F1F0EFC5903D04564BD047BA4D2042AD51E3FDA724 ] Serial          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\serial.sys
01:58:57.0062 0x2c68  Serial - ok
01:58:57.0085 0x2c68  [ 148195AE95D9BC7375A08846439FDAC1, 3A2F78FD18AA7A6D659921E19335E943894530874AC5AB5E7219CEF28FA54F7A ] sermouse        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\sermouse.sys
01:58:57.0086 0x2c68  sermouse - ok
01:58:57.0120 0x2c68  [ 3A2F1A7472C3B7CC9B89C8516C726488, 9BCBBAC10C900EA7B30822B463A77EE5067F217C4B490857A09E5277983CB89B ] SessionEnv      C:\Windows\system32\sessenv.dll
01:58:57.0128 0x2c68  SessionEnv - ok
01:58:57.0131 0x2c68  [ 472B7A5AC181C050888DB454663DD764, C950A8615D57BFD455E18880398350642B2E1D6B951EC9754FD8D429F3418835 ] sfloppy         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\sfloppy.sys
01:58:57.0132 0x2c68  sfloppy - ok
01:58:57.0155 0x2c68  [ 8081FF3DAE8159FE8956B09BC29CE983, AC0F305AEE8B1AB2E1275F1D33EC1D2F3E23F234F831BD9D41F415A94A19D3AB ] SharedAccess    C:\Windows\System32\ipnathlp.dll
01:58:57.0163 0x2c68  SharedAccess - ok
01:58:57.0197 0x2c68  [ 7FD9A61A3523A61FC135D61D6E160314, 409E1CF7A62FD90CBC31AEAFBB7230B02DBEC6CFCA2D266D221A7643FAEBA13B ] ShellHWDetection C:\Windows\System32\shsvcs.dll
01:58:57.0208 0x2c68  ShellHWDetection - ok
01:58:57.0235 0x2c68  [ 2F518D13DD6F3053837FE606F1A2EA1F, 64109296CE95BD233525688A350D575CF97B9464659AA07CF78B307B6ADBC835 ] SiSRaid2        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SiSRaid2.sys
01:58:57.0236 0x2c68  SiSRaid2 - ok
01:58:57.0240 0x2c68  [ 1AC9A200A9C49C4508F04AAFFCA34A3F, 972BCB2A39169155F74111FAC74ACCD8F50E34EADCF087833B0980827627BBF4 ] SiSRaid4        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys
01:58:57.0242 0x2c68  SiSRaid4 - ok
01:58:57.0278 0x2c68  [ 704B4F81729F676BBF034529FC334D82, 1E50DAF97836807A500284385D99272780A8B69CA88761250451060B207824F8 ] SkypeUpdate     C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe
01:58:57.0283 0x2c68  SkypeUpdate - ok
01:58:57.0309 0x2c68  [ 3C84DCCE5B322F745A75CA8BA3A0F6B3, 1FB94A8A1C63D6FDB82E28ED5B696B3CB1F64183A89A3B5153B266C292CB7815 ] smphost         C:\Windows\System32\smphost.dll
01:58:57.0311 0x2c68  smphost - ok
01:58:57.0347 0x2c68  [ D0EB0DF8C603BBA084351A92732B1CBE, E24ED8F78EF41C1BC17386AE4BBCE0DC892C5B89B12C03FC9FB61D359B13F1B4 ] SNMPTRAP        C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe
01:58:57.0349 0x2c68  SNMPTRAP - ok
01:58:57.0383 0x2c68  [ D24B1945ED1F9C96DA786DBBF1E983CE, B46CB0B72B7A3DF94A46B8D65E38535C5F8E72A55CF2DC48EFA1F9A0108691C4 ] spaceport       C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spaceport.sys
01:58:57.0390 0x2c68  spaceport - ok
01:58:57.0394 0x2c68  [ F337BE11071818FC3F5DC2940B6BDE34, D5CFF00E5DF37045F71AEE101AC9B270EBB29F372F404757B58600E9966C7E4D ] SpbCx           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SpbCx.sys
01:58:57.0395 0x2c68  SpbCx - ok
01:58:57.0431 0x2c68  [ 2E3976C857D7230EC8D2B2276E688255, C0A6A84369CB3E709A6FFEBED2B38AB62D731B79D052D6D6FA8EF855BC428778 ] Spooler         C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
01:58:57.0443 0x2c68  Spooler - ok
01:58:57.0602 0x2c68  [ 46549AF7CB672BC8138264CC4100E9F8, 6434249FADB07A033FD40C37DF2B775CF0617CF0C3E7C170F2984BD3CE423794 ] sppsvc          C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe
01:58:57.0694 0x2c68  sppsvc - ok
01:58:57.0718 0x2c68  [ 6416E79A58A8FCC33A447A4DDDD3BF04, 839E3107ACCD520C309BD6C8324DF7A8EB724EAD442AB1F1CACB0D83F84BE488 ] srv             C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
01:58:57.0724 0x2c68  srv - ok
01:58:57.0765 0x2c68  [ 00D8AC8E3053290BDE6EA2FB6810D2FC, 957FEF84CBBAE71829529AE99A1B24F52D7831BD666442D0132FBB825409A75D ] srv2            C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
01:58:57.0776 0x2c68  srv2 - ok
01:58:57.0783 0x2c68  [ D047CD668E6277FD80F0C613946F034C, BD0209E7FD89F9295D4DE48C9652DF2A2990277C16AFA473B96704B1CBD2F338 ] srvnet          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
01:58:57.0787 0x2c68  srvnet - ok
01:58:57.0821 0x2c68  [ CF6C3037839CF78421A94F9060C2886F, CA98C180AE03F5BE8FEFFBA75BD98DEE2AD4FA975E1EF83215C9CD2476946811 ] SSDPSRV         C:\Windows\System32\ssdpsrv.dll
01:58:57.0826 0x2c68  SSDPSRV - ok
01:58:57.0856 0x2c68  [ 198A737DBA666F4808D62E9A8277A6B7, 90B6E5E2ACE95D850C913A3A1DA1F966C44955C530004C228FA93B2A536F5C27 ] SstpSvc         C:\Windows\system32\sstpsvc.dll
01:58:57.0860 0x2c68  SstpSvc - ok
01:58:57.0927 0x2c68  [ 0398BF35F898BA77033E678609AAB64F, E48D2E1E1C8FD314340BA1AA69E8942F630139B1E7019C8828BA5525444320D4 ] Steam Client Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
01:58:57.0940 0x2c68  Steam Client Service - ok
01:58:58.0002 0x2c68  [ 2E273A5E7A22A2E4EAFB05D6D5D856EB, 80C0380B1244154D5D7A602C50255C01CDA3912EA6EA484A3F438941CC812FD0 ] Stereo Service  C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
01:58:58.0007 0x2c68  Stereo Service - ok
01:58:58.0029 0x2c68  [ 366DEA74BBA65B362BCCFC6FC2ADFD8B, 4D28122AB9D8DAB724021E6513B4474BD34FCEDF47769B1D27AC7551FCA002F8 ] stexstor        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stexstor.sys
01:58:58.0030 0x2c68  stexstor - ok
01:58:58.0070 0x2c68  [ 63E9CE568CF1192771A5F0460DE7D2B9, C27B21FD2C14AD41A59EF62EB8AC95C08EB13CCB1CEECD8378B8CDD4DC352E69 ] stisvc          C:\Windows\System32\wiaservc.dll
01:58:58.0081 0x2c68  stisvc - ok
01:58:58.0086 0x2c68  [ 0ED2E318ABB68C1A35A8B8038BDB4C90, 5C3ABC245F4BCFE64E646D9C0E2F5E211244956C84D03084C71FF6A7E0CDED30 ] storahci        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storahci.sys
01:58:58.0088 0x2c68  storahci - ok
01:58:58.0109 0x2c68  [ 8B9486B64E5FC17FB9CC04CA10B77A34, C1EAC9D27DC83E4C56B890D97988C3CCFAE3877309610601F2E3FFFE97686D43 ] storflt         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vmstorfl.sys
01:58:58.0110 0x2c68  storflt - ok
01:58:58.0124 0x2c68  [ 6B06E2D11E604BE2B1A406C4CB3B90DE, 2DDEA1568A85AD64FCE5D10D348304FCD9BE6E96C2313353EF70A2933306D188 ] stornvme        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stornvme.sys
01:58:58.0126 0x2c68  stornvme - ok
01:58:58.0151 0x2c68  [ A45F5AC9D8069D0EC66E3CA73103073B, 996788F1C58E016E8E5CF3FD1D220A3C40AFFD6C21361A34636415DB12E0D381 ] StorSvc         C:\Windows\system32\storsvc.dll
01:58:58.0153 0x2c68  StorSvc - ok
01:58:58.0157 0x2c68  [ 548759755BC73DAD663250239D7E0B9F, D31A05A8CE800B539420B6E545F1F4BF6E4B02EAF8366DE89CAF13A83C6CA48D ] storvsc         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storvsc.sys
01:58:58.0158 0x2c68  storvsc - ok
01:58:58.0180 0x2c68  [ E395BE02F80A79A6CF973BA38DBB8135, 4C6F85B0EB8E7725BA720F9742561D229726C0D7C17505D1E79F19A5626F6325 ] svsvc           C:\Windows\system32\svsvc.dll
01:58:58.0182 0x2c68  svsvc - ok
01:58:58.0206 0x2c68  [ 65454187E0F8B6C0DCECB0287D06EC43, 87550000CF5B3C1DF3E69633934AFE8554AE40B6638F190D3185AD63F1D7A2EE ] swenum          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\swenum.sys
01:58:58.0207 0x2c68  swenum - ok
01:58:58.0244 0x2c68  [ 1C71D72D4997A284128FBEE770726330, 21682BDE74A1108FED1124FB1EA35A03CBFA94ABE1B89CC0FADB4DD82596C43E ] swprv           C:\Windows\System32\swprv.dll
01:58:58.0256 0x2c68  swprv - ok
01:58:58.0305 0x2c68  [ 3114CB46C2853CA71525428CB0C7CB58, A9CC51506AABBC23BAB2B90E30AB13197A72268A3DE6D2F281C1C367ED7118AE ] SysMain         C:\Windows\system32\sysmain.dll
01:58:58.0324 0x2c68  SysMain - ok
01:58:58.0350 0x2c68  [ D73DBBB96CEE90C2856164AAD8543425, D11ADB5D4C5DD355314CA656D375D0062CAE7462E866F94F1B26D5803F65DCB2 ] SystemEventsBroker C:\Windows\System32\SystemEventsBrokerServer.dll
01:58:58.0355 0x2c68  SystemEventsBroker - ok
01:58:58.0382 0x2c68  [ D6A71B95ACF71ACA63B67232059F1BCD, C5CEC032E7AB507500D1CC7A4E65DA6322412C798201A9D770CBDE892E50DFC8 ] TabletInputService C:\Windows\System32\TabSvc.dll
01:58:58.0386 0x2c68  TabletInputService - ok
01:58:58.0418 0x2c68  [ 5A5BAB1CA9621E73E25EE4744B67CDA6, 479EBD7BAE1E2AD431153FDC016742F7A8D824716EAB1A4CA87EBBD21D61DECD ] TapiSrv         C:\Windows\System32\tapisrv.dll
01:58:58.0424 0x2c68  TapiSrv - ok
01:58:58.0495 0x2c68  [ 3C2DF97A21A9BBE6355B0A51F288EFFF, 47BBE47CFE2379B072AEEC360C4F207059BED9AD18C55FDF2AC0DA9CAD837BFB ] Tcpip           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
01:58:58.0531 0x2c68  Tcpip - ok
01:58:58.0573 0x2c68  [ 3C2DF97A21A9BBE6355B0A51F288EFFF, 47BBE47CFE2379B072AEEC360C4F207059BED9AD18C55FDF2AC0DA9CAD837BFB ] TCPIP6          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
01:58:58.0604 0x2c68  TCPIP6 - ok
01:58:58.0625 0x2c68  [ 41CF802064F72E55F50CA0A221FD36D4, 70ABCDF9E96611E8C83042C581575E26649FE479475E8E118CD3FF6CB1C84C3F ] tcpipreg        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
01:58:58.0626 0x2c68  tcpipreg - ok
01:58:58.0636 0x2c68  [ FFF28F9F6823EB1756C60F1649560BBF, 208DFF8BF0329D0D4761C7E31527AEED7FF5F3C36C5005953D01477F35408D5C ] tdx             C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
01:58:58.0639 0x2c68  tdx - ok
01:58:58.0650 0x2c68  [ 232D185D2337F141311D0CF1983E1431, 02EB56D3F26174AF1741C1A444CE30DE84D5BAF583C1A52C7A953BCC52445547 ] terminpt        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\terminpt.sys
01:58:58.0652 0x2c68  terminpt - ok
01:58:58.0704 0x2c68  [ C50997E282576DA492EBA66B059D4196, EBD793CB396F9503376207FA60353F5672DEDB620C8E01C8D6AE0030B3B03339 ] TermService     C:\Windows\System32\termsrv.dll
01:58:58.0722 0x2c68  TermService - ok
01:58:58.0754 0x2c68  [ 2180DBCE75B914E5E5BBFFFAAE97AA21, 8000AECC8855903DB50ABA7E304396D1FCEAE8DC9ADD4FC50275CF24B4D914DE ] Themes          C:\Windows\system32\themeservice.dll
01:58:58.0756 0x2c68  Themes - ok
01:58:58.0788 0x2c68  [ 4C5179DB61B9E14BEC15CDC4B152B2E9, 9048BEC7AD6A3F4B640E99B1F0365AC9A46740B188758FBB2C160EF30AD6E64B ] THREADORDER     C:\Windows\system32\mmcss.dll
01:58:58.0790 0x2c68  THREADORDER - ok
01:58:58.0841 0x2c68  [ B5ED9CC61798C7D44BD535D40B89EFB5, 1BDCEAA9AF2096381870D92129C748F4EE06A1167ABA9367B9DD43BAF27E3F5B ] TimeBroker      C:\Windows\System32\TimeBrokerServer.dll
01:58:58.0846 0x2c68  TimeBroker - ok
01:58:58.0851 0x2c68  [ 82F909359600D3603FE852DB7F135626, 2EB2BB9D81AC9A2E432B2628E296B7B21F1C82EAE8009300EEF1B8596A9F418D ] TPM             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tpm.sys
01:58:58.0854 0x2c68  TPM - ok
01:58:58.0878 0x2c68  [ 884113C2BB703FE806C8608B75F34831, 24DE5750CA4363455412BABB0B1FAB08497153E8F158ED44958F100410F93506 ] TrkWks          C:\Windows\System32\trkwks.dll
01:58:58.0881 0x2c68  TrkWks - ok
01:58:58.0914 0x2c68  [ 44A94FB4C76528D2382FFE04B05827C3, B0BCDF7CD1D65E61A9061D539D83527A89B69583958F8A26C6BF9766C1B61E0C ] TrustedInstaller C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
01:58:58.0916 0x2c68  TrustedInstaller - ok
01:58:58.0921 0x2c68  [ BF8F54CA37E9C9D6582C31C5761F8C93, 337C566792F6FB9B7FD5D1D4384B767CFE4CF5DBB2E4688CCC36CBB018A0DD0F ] TsUsbFlt        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys
01:58:58.0922 0x2c68  TsUsbFlt - ok
01:58:58.0947 0x2c68  [ 20185BEB7512EDE4EFECDFA148AC9F99, 6F539478493C0F87F3DDF67A4A6D4D41E9474EEF21434E856350CE149A34EA9F ] TsUsbGD         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys
01:58:58.0949 0x2c68  TsUsbGD - ok
01:58:58.0975 0x2c68  [ C8E0E78B5D284C2FF59BDFFDAF997242, BA1576C491A1246EF9866762426D110F4570F9DB42A68C174943C7D5020FE3E2 ] tunnel          C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
01:58:58.0978 0x2c68  tunnel - ok
01:58:58.0982 0x2c68  [ F6EEAD052943B5A3104C1405BB856C54, FE422813E6C1012E9F392EFF2AE4C6D3A4DBD9CB2BD5E6A5CAB57D4E89A29468 ] uagp35          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys
01:58:58.0984 0x2c68  uagp35 - ok
01:58:58.0987 0x2c68  [ FE6067B1FD4E63650C667B33D080565B, 2C330ED00E49BA55E25564230E0DFB8A35F2B5320EB18D4AF7CAACFA9A449044 ] UASPStor        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\uaspstor.sys
01:58:58.0989 0x2c68  UASPStor - ok
01:58:59.0025 0x2c68  [ 807F8CF3E973305FC435C61CBBEE2A49, 43CDEAC2BFC5091C11DFC0E7F7171AF9A598AE56CB056C3CF382AE7807F79EF0 ] UCX01000        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ucx01000.sys
01:58:59.0028 0x2c68  UCX01000 - ok
01:58:59.0061 0x2c68  [ C61EAF8E1E4B2F62BA4FDF457440B2C6, 961F76A789925234AC27F56AAE34556FA06088D71580B42C24B0BC209EAFD67E ] udfs            C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
01:58:59.0066 0x2c68  udfs - ok
01:58:59.0069 0x2c68  [ 9578691F297E1B1F519970FE6D47CB21, 080C352AAF22A16A4F3C4AB4DCEA5BFA656457C73F735CEBA30516FDACCF6301 ] UEFI            C:\Windows\System32\drivers\UEFI.sys
01:58:59.0070 0x2c68  UEFI - ok
01:58:59.0088 0x2c68  [ A867F0F978EE64C87FADC3B100869EE4, 2686BE85F963D0D0BB275E92E5B543280D8742CF10772303E3189D0719B6A277 ] UI0Detect       C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe
01:58:59.0091 0x2c68  UI0Detect - ok
01:58:59.0094 0x2c68  [ 5EAB5117DDB24FC4D39E6FFFCF1837B9, 2BC709240867F161E94BE6625A04F478EAAA3EEE7BC7C37ED0DFA9EEA5928E98 ] uliagpkx        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
01:58:59.0096 0x2c68  uliagpkx - ok
01:58:59.0105 0x2c68  [ DA34C39A18E60E7C3FA0630566408034, 2F162504214053894C72760D9933D01DBF3578609FE5E2376C3272818599FE32 ] umbus           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\umbus.sys
01:58:59.0106 0x2c68  umbus - ok
01:58:59.0109 0x2c68  [ AE8294875E5446E359B1E8035D40C05E, AE0357BAB47C07C3576BC76951CD258C009BC5A1B93259D2122A841BD9CDA8FA ] UmPass          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\umpass.sys
01:58:59.0110 0x2c68  UmPass - ok
01:58:59.0141 0x2c68  [ A023F267A262D5DA6CE1436D9C5E8FD9, 92AD7AF91184C244A7E392F49663143193A80D5D81114546A00F18227DE31D23 ] UmRdpService    C:\Windows\System32\umrdp.dll
01:58:59.0146 0x2c68  UmRdpService - ok
01:58:59.0182 0x2c68  [ C98493DD8E6A50154FAC75C15E1C36BB, CECD1C826C8F7AF05468871BF6A0ACDBB6B0202F4F87F48C6D367E5BD699E800 ] upnphost        C:\Windows\System32\upnphost.dll
01:58:59.0191 0x2c68  upnphost - ok
01:58:59.0218 0x2c68  [ DF355EB0199198728027962DCFCDE5FB, 9E158BD07389B4CFF99674716647FA3AABEECBD1A98EDF20E544E099A99A8768 ] usbaudio        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
01:58:59.0220 0x2c68  usbaudio - ok
01:58:59.0243 0x2c68  [ FF78D053A05E5A394F4E3C1816CC65A8, 5DAE02414271231F5FDBB751AFEB99874779B467947020815D4AE54432D4269D ] usbccgp         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbccgp.sys
01:58:59.0246 0x2c68  usbccgp - ok
01:58:59.0272 0x2c68  [ 0139248F6B95CF0D837B5B46A2722D40, 38E3E704E0364F07732DB418AEBD126B040FB3CDB7D78EA36E8605D50D528A80 ] usbcir          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbcir.sys
01:58:59.0274 0x2c68  usbcir - ok
01:58:59.0287 0x2c68  [ 48BA326A3DBA5B5BEB5F2777F4618696, B9EC8155F11A3A7644BD9DC8910681B46AE44AE3BF53F052DF50E9C5555E3229 ] usbehci         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbehci.sys
01:58:59.0289 0x2c68  usbehci - ok
01:58:59.0307 0x2c68  [ FEF0BC107812B36849741C3211BA6B60, B3EF738BE1E6B6027F29C9713CD3F367EA067D2BE46580AFBC0FB58046EF6BBD ] usbhub          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbhub.sys
01:58:59.0313 0x2c68  usbhub - ok
01:58:59.0349 0x2c68  [ 95B0179BDA907252025DEEA183699FB3, A6BDFB93EE9418A83407024204A41640A08638C60E2BE75C249D102601DC1D80 ] USBHUB3         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\UsbHub3.sys
01:58:59.0356 0x2c68  USBHUB3 - ok
01:58:59.0368 0x2c68  [ 3019097FB6C985EF24C058090FF3BDBD, 24AC518D34E338D94BF3D5B3F72E53F8A1369BAA7F32FEA3EDBCF928C4FF1D17 ] usbohci         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbohci.sys
01:58:59.0370 0x2c68  usbohci - ok
01:58:59.0373 0x2c68  [ 4D655E3B684BE9B0F7FFD8A2935C348C, 3A7FC1748C5AEA8CFE0E7C22ADC77E3DCA475455FC16D9C6A5C16EB5E949A516 ] usbprint        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbprint.sys
01:58:59.0374 0x2c68  usbprint - ok
01:58:59.0407 0x2c68  [ 66732C13628BDB1AB0D6FD46027327C2, B582C0F348D8F79419CA5A58F10CA151E06D7CA3BE162344CADA46D9D7FED97C ] USBSTOR         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\USBSTOR.SYS
01:58:59.0410 0x2c68  USBSTOR - ok
01:58:59.0426 0x2c68  [ 064260B3A5868AC894A4943543BC7AB7, D3534E98B34C4AC9A430D7E0AB301A0E5E1511E3117C2FEA392636B0DE2C38E2 ] usbuhci         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\usbuhci.sys
01:58:59.0427 0x2c68  usbuhci - ok
01:58:59.0460 0x2c68  [ 5C8F604F6DC74177CDD8372D7B1ADFF0, C1DE9A37A7A01CCCBFCE13C1E5B26683F620AB21EDA5A14C82022E2F49C84484 ] usbvideo        C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
01:58:59.0464 0x2c68  usbvideo - ok
01:58:59.0498 0x2c68  [ 44603DA5A87FB491EF59C889EBBB4DDB, 59AA9B6B0B5D66F9312CD3F999D0D9F12F1A2C5D230365AD7287CD71FD86961C ] USBXHCI         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\USBXHCI.SYS
01:58:59.0503 0x2c68  USBXHCI - ok
01:58:59.0512 0x2c68  [ 382100E75B6F4668AEAEF228C6CEFFAD, 9C7229F10F11D18E1FED6395391A46225A84B421034B9AB6F81AF7430FDC556F ] VaultSvc        C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
01:58:59.0514 0x2c68  VaultSvc - ok
01:58:59.0525 0x2c68  [ FEB26E3B8345A7E8D62F945C4AE86562, 3AAFE87C402FC8E92542DFE60EC9540559863065F88D429A16D7B1BF829223FF ] vdrvroot        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
01:58:59.0526 0x2c68  vdrvroot - ok
01:58:59.0579 0x2c68  [ 8A4D808D1EC7C1C47B2C8BF488A9A07A, 63C07312ADB6F8A8BDE93361C30AC63DAB4DE1141AF54630EEF11E54B0BF983D ] vds             C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe
01:58:59.0603 0x2c68  vds - ok
01:58:59.0633 0x2c68  [ A026EDEAA5EECAE0B08E2748B616D4BD, 2525A54DC7F49DDFBB999C22BF3FAB6D9E9F70C0806E58D81E90AC59F9F46089 ] VerifierExt     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\VerifierExt.sys
01:58:59.0636 0x2c68  VerifierExt - ok
01:58:59.0671 0x2c68  [ F6ECFD6128A16A4851CFE98D4E01B011, C349893E8D7FB9B510A3FAD040F70C3C72B0ACDD5F6EB336951849F9E953717D ] vhdmp           C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vhdmp.sys
01:58:59.0679 0x2c68  vhdmp - ok
01:58:59.0702 0x2c68  [ 06D38968028E9AB19DE9B618C7B6D199, 62022297A47F440D1C82CA0B0E57C0C8E9D5033D83DD3B40492B218DF65EBF68 ] viaide          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
01:58:59.0703 0x2c68  viaide - ok
01:58:59.0732 0x2c68  [ 511AD3FF957A0127E6BD336FF6F89C38, 55325BFD0857A1204F7F6F8ED8C91C07B0E20A50402105708E7365ECD9E25A21 ] vmbus           C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vmbus.sys
01:58:59.0735 0x2c68  vmbus - ok
01:58:59.0738 0x2c68  [ DA40BEA0A863CE768C940CA9723BF81F, 567C0C3F422325635808B0CF76E05D3B6187F96845C33F85F92F98C9FE53A5B8 ] VMBusHID        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VMBusHID.sys
01:58:59.0739 0x2c68  VMBusHID - ok
01:58:59.0775 0x2c68  [ C42C38E15C0DC39D4B0BDF34F733E468, 7264680C44FA68BB1FC0A490FE3988AFDE19892295F7458943D8CBEE6C01D4F0 ] vmicguestinterface C:\Windows\System32\ICSvc.dll
01:58:59.0784 0x2c68  vmicguestinterface - ok
01:58:59.0795 0x2c68  [ C42C38E15C0DC39D4B0BDF34F733E468, 7264680C44FA68BB1FC0A490FE3988AFDE19892295F7458943D8CBEE6C01D4F0 ] vmicheartbeat   C:\Windows\System32\ICSvc.dll
01:58:59.0802 0x2c68  vmicheartbeat - ok
01:58:59.0815 0x2c68  [ C42C38E15C0DC39D4B0BDF34F733E468, 7264680C44FA68BB1FC0A490FE3988AFDE19892295F7458943D8CBEE6C01D4F0 ] vmickvpexchange C:\Windows\System32\ICSvc.dll
01:58:59.0822 0x2c68  vmickvpexchange - ok
01:58:59.0832 0x2c68  [ C42C38E15C0DC39D4B0BDF34F733E468, 7264680C44FA68BB1FC0A490FE3988AFDE19892295F7458943D8CBEE6C01D4F0 ] vmicrdv         C:\Windows\System32\ICSvc.dll
01:58:59.0840 0x2c68  vmicrdv - ok
01:58:59.0850 0x2c68  [ C42C38E15C0DC39D4B0BDF34F733E468, 7264680C44FA68BB1FC0A490FE3988AFDE19892295F7458943D8CBEE6C01D4F0 ] vmicshutdown    C:\Windows\System32\ICSvc.dll
01:58:59.0857 0x2c68  vmicshutdown - ok
01:58:59.0867 0x2c68  [ C42C38E15C0DC39D4B0BDF34F733E468, 7264680C44FA68BB1FC0A490FE3988AFDE19892295F7458943D8CBEE6C01D4F0 ] vmictimesync    C:\Windows\System32\ICSvc.dll
01:58:59.0875 0x2c68  vmictimesync - ok
01:58:59.0885 0x2c68  [ C42C38E15C0DC39D4B0BDF34F733E468, 7264680C44FA68BB1FC0A490FE3988AFDE19892295F7458943D8CBEE6C01D4F0 ] vmicvss         C:\Windows\System32\ICSvc.dll
01:58:59.0892 0x2c68  vmicvss - ok
01:58:59.0921 0x2c68  [ 55D7D963DE85162F1C49721E502F9744, 5AD34D6DB707EF3E5242BD8CA67B21D6258EE7E7FC477D5227BD15500AE7F45F ] volmgr          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
01:58:59.0923 0x2c68  volmgr - ok
01:58:59.0941 0x2c68  [ CCB9E901F7254BF96D28EB1B0E5329B7, F0E3CA4EFA544CDAEF4092284CF3EC7DF07F806A770285E281816457AD8813F5 ] volmgrx         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
01:58:59.0947 0x2c68  volmgrx - ok
01:58:59.0955 0x2c68  [ 64CA2B4A49A8EAF495E435623ECCE7DB, 81151F295A54DE2B8B88C7F48C86BF58CDFF96F98493509C06D6F41484594386 ] volsnap         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
01:58:59.0960 0x2c68  volsnap - ok
01:58:59.0980 0x2c68  [ EF31713EE4C7CCFE4049F7E7F15645A2, 35D198D3F1061E19A7EF89FA1E75377049CD6BCA9702F8076B9F95BB8737E0D4 ] vpci            C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vpci.sys
01:58:59.0982 0x2c68  vpci - ok
01:59:00.0011 0x2c68  [ 4539F45F9F4C9757A86A56C949421E07, DEC362314B2C66414F39354AFE79C02B18BF4EEF90787FB58307F6EB62237E2C ] vsmraid         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys
01:59:00.0015 0x2c68  vsmraid - ok
01:59:00.0073 0x2c68  [ 3B7F9612439EA47151EC5EAB232C1C3F, CA08CCB14CB46512F72E2C20454242B18BC57E34C55B42A37B7EC27B79242CDC ] VSS             C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe
01:59:00.0095 0x2c68  VSS - ok
01:59:00.0104 0x2c68  [ 0849B7260F26FE05EA56DED0672E2F4B, 7EAC0E7988F45CB4133A15932955B7B03CE715C967A3BAC9999D81543EBCAEC5 ] VSTXRAID        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vstxraid.sys
01:59:00.0208 0x2c68  VSTXRAID - ok
01:59:00.0232 0x2c68  [ BE970C369E43B509C1EDA2B8FA7CECB0, 18951F2AA842A0795AA79A4E164EE925A35E6270EBE4C4CDB19D0A891830E383 ] vwifibus        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwifibus.sys
01:59:00.0233 0x2c68  vwifibus - ok
01:59:00.0241 0x2c68  [ 35BF5C5F5E3C9902C98978C7640574DA, C61E50B04000DCEC72365723F0C0725C2E005529DAF2777A59E624C14DA29E55 ] vwififlt        C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
01:59:00.0243 0x2c68  vwififlt - ok
01:59:00.0259 0x2c68  [ 65ED7B9CFEA893DF7748D5FF692690DE, 73AB9D8BB928B3247BDFC7BB47AD7FCA763B375DC250C251DB4E0573531040E8 ] vwifimp         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifimp.sys
01:59:00.0260 0x2c68  vwifimp - ok
01:59:00.0300 0x2c68  [ DC821E811EFBB65CDD77FBB8B6ECA385, B7C8AACDF81DBA298F2F384983D36B269876C31F0398D89BF9070217A069B96F ] W32Time         C:\Windows\system32\w32time.dll
01:59:00.0307 0x2c68  W32Time - ok
01:59:00.0311 0x2c68  [ 0910AB9ED404C1434E2D0376C2AD5D8B, 62585CA5F1375BDA440D28D5DF1ADDC9DE3DDFA196D49BBFF3456A5A09EE1C6B ] WacomPen        C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wacompen.sys
01:59:00.0312 0x2c68  WacomPen - ok
01:59:00.0364 0x2c68  [ A81988DCC4FA440AA88B84CA452F5E22, 3573AAA09971E8ADB6FEFA778E02B2D8EE5E4249267CF37A524D9F019CC836FB ] wbengine        C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe
01:59:00.0388 0x2c68  wbengine - ok
01:59:00.0411 0x2c68  [ 0F1DFA2FED73FA78B8C3CDE332A870F6, 1089F6F585F5350D349A640EBD3117832DF6B3657EB6667CB00AE217E04ACA17 ] WbioSrvc        C:\Windows\System32\wbiosrvc.dll
01:59:00.0419 0x2c68  WbioSrvc - ok
01:59:00.0442 0x2c68  [ 0EAEC313B24837613621B4A2536ED382, 61C194ED7FA7D65BBE61A546D5FCA52F52AB08324E084D3EC23C9706E9BF0175 ] Wcmsvc          C:\Windows\System32\wcmsvc.dll
01:59:00.0449 0x2c68  Wcmsvc - ok
01:59:00.0468 0x2c68  [ F6B4C2280FF7C7156AC8A4687B9DA35E, 1899D584D7469BB49355D84080051E2575B033E6312009D9C6C1DD3F7F9AA4C5 ] wcncsvc         C:\Windows\System32\wcncsvc.dll
01:59:00.0476 0x2c68  wcncsvc - ok
01:59:00.0507 0x2c68  [ B7BF1D783F5B2484E8CE1C0C78257F16, 468601199FCCF63DBAE86EE6B8825EA85B2A1EE177413353FFA2CC9CA5249FCD ] WcsPlugInService C:\Windows\System32\WcsPlugInService.dll
01:59:00.0509 0x2c68  WcsPlugInService - ok
01:59:00.0683 0x2c68  [ 40467F4DBD76DFB8CC3C33446A3282CE, FEAB73A5B8ECDB219B9A58F132E106C5894523B6F6460B74E74014C38A50C6BD ] WDBackup        C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\WDBackupEngine.exe
01:59:00.0697 0x2c68  WDBackup - ok
01:59:00.0733 0x2c68  [ 1751F6B031ADAC34724511057D2E455D, BCBC77DE02718868302F7469E8FBB8F2E7E0F8A5D3E46A5B4D48713E829FBAF6 ] WdBoot          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WdBoot.sys
01:59:00.0734 0x2c68  WdBoot - ok
01:59:00.0754 0x2c68  [ D0335A55E5C3F812548E18300C2ACB62, 7EF7C3A21E97197E1A6D2956D0F5A7C23F2D590C9709708394426031634990A5 ] WDC_SAM         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wdcsam64.sys
01:59:00.0755 0x2c68  WDC_SAM - ok
01:59:00.0787 0x2c68  [ BCA0090189569885D041E239230C643C, DA8E32CC66FDC4BFFC7E39C67E678E79E51DF5E4F2CAF8C39BC7EF9EAB81FA20 ] WDDriveService  C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Drive Manager\WDDriveService.exe
01:59:00.0791 0x2c68  WDDriveService - ok
01:59:00.0829 0x2c68  [ CB6C63FF8342B467E2EF76E98D5B934D, BE017CE91E3BAB293DE6ECF143797CCE3F33CC63024437472B4E38C6961AD884 ] Wdf01000        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
01:59:00.0841 0x2c68  Wdf01000 - ok
01:59:00.0854 0x2c68  [ D296D0F0DB2CD1504F90405603664493, 9531034AE2E027B5C7366713AA9003085501800B35F971D1CE7FFB8E5DAE3825 ] WdFilter        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WdFilter.sys
01:59:00.0859 0x2c68  WdFilter - ok
01:59:00.0889 0x2c68  [ F581F9C9D6953FABFA24E67105F0B614, 5A7BB72523D1C53BBE68700537D7AE0D150BC7E4B8227A916B2E29EE4CA267A9 ] WdiServiceHost  C:\Windows\system32\wdi.dll
01:59:00.0892 0x2c68  WdiServiceHost - ok
01:59:00.0902 0x2c68  [ F581F9C9D6953FABFA24E67105F0B614, 5A7BB72523D1C53BBE68700537D7AE0D150BC7E4B8227A916B2E29EE4CA267A9 ] WdiSystemHost   C:\Windows\system32\wdi.dll
01:59:00.0907 0x2c68  WdiSystemHost - ok
01:59:00.0936 0x2c68  [ 9F4DF0043965808973023A9B51A11136, 3A799125CBC5C214D9FBB91C348B39563B1FDB7403B520270752E9A177464723 ] WdNisDrv        C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\WdNisDrv.sys
01:59:00.0938 0x2c68  WdNisDrv - ok
01:59:00.0956 0x2c68  WdNisSvc - ok
01:59:00.0986 0x2c68  [ 185E4111627F7AA6799E1366B5E91D65, 7A02C816DFBCCF47EDB49E5E2005A3D0B80719FAC94F9298D2DBAC63950EDA05 ] WebClient       C:\Windows\System32\webclnt.dll
01:59:00.0992 0x2c68  WebClient - ok
01:59:01.0022 0x2c68  [ 384E1D04FE20845B2559D292F17A9FA1, AD3B0B2B2219691AC30FEEC8AFDB3BBB74B51BB7D02038AE2B4DEA514E245315 ] Wecsvc          C:\Windows\system32\wecsvc.dll
01:59:01.0027 0x2c68  Wecsvc - ok
01:59:01.0052 0x2c68  [ 455014F4E48B67EBE0F032E2B0E06BF2, A36435784A034B27056A0E606683A20C69F1B0AB2B6BAEDEAEAA190F6287CAEF ] WEPHOSTSVC      C:\Windows\system32\wephostsvc.dll
01:59:01.0055 0x2c68  WEPHOSTSVC - ok
01:59:01.0082 0x2c68  [ F13DBA57CEA9B7074B95EDCA6AD2635E, 1D9BA4841EF1343A5D9096B5FE27FC65DC1901D6683DD13516171638549666B5 ] wercplsupport   C:\Windows\System32\wercplsupport.dll
01:59:01.0085 0x2c68  wercplsupport - ok
01:59:01.0115 0x2c68  [ FD7E58B6AA3EABF2D12B9762A20E11E4, 4C5E2E246C5C70074866BB3DBC2AAF483ECE4345004CCB8D1FE285047268685D ] WerSvc          C:\Windows\System32\WerSvc.dll
01:59:01.0118 0x2c68  WerSvc - ok
01:59:01.0146 0x2c68  [ 715ABA3DD164D06457A2A3C92F6EA9D5, E6F8269D2FFC4A548B65724C0A3F53756ED15E47229861FBD40B656EE40FE166 ] WFPLWFS         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwfs.sys
01:59:01.0148 0x2c68  WFPLWFS - ok
01:59:01.0160 0x2c68  [ 8C840E1FD7584E74BD0CC1EA581EC187, 148E534A94B4882E7396B13FABE17407802292E7890713540080D03D5629C81D ] WiaRpc          C:\Windows\System32\wiarpc.dll
01:59:01.0163 0x2c68  WiaRpc - ok
01:59:01.0170 0x2c68  [ 5F66B7BB330AA80067FC66149A692620, 92C5D7115A168A23108B65EEEB5FBA8FA43D781855355792596D2419160263C2 ] WIMMount        C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
01:59:01.0172 0x2c68  WIMMount - ok
01:59:01.0174 0x2c68  WinDefend - ok
01:59:01.0210 0x2c68  [ 10DAD6A7FC617A221313BD584E3C3A00, F139B878668ECF38FE59831E8595A207D5CEEE76C6FFDA8C9F735435E601A763 ] WinHttpAutoProxySvc C:\Windows\system32\winhttp.dll
01:59:01.0223 0x2c68  WinHttpAutoProxySvc - ok
01:59:01.0258 0x2c68  [ FC8BD690321216C32BB58B035B6D5674, D61698DB19D9DB2593B60B6BA13F7B7735667206F41D751D507135469D6D3CDD ] Winmgmt         C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll
01:59:01.0263 0x2c68  Winmgmt - ok
01:59:01.0340 0x2c68  [ 75436315AA383CF527695C6D49D0CA59, E3D55F2ACBD45D4D031FA6CA799394459C89BE50FF6ADE4FE36F2CAB2D2E63D0 ] WinRM           C:\Windows\system32\WsmSvc.dll
01:59:01.0381 0x2c68  WinRM - ok
01:59:01.0412 0x2c68  [ AC263C2F66405589528995AA41040599, 81B46E551D6130A2C3D113EC3B563CEDB5A06BB340986C0E03136CE5BE729481 ] WinUsb          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WinUSB.sys
01:59:01.0414 0x2c68  WinUsb - ok
01:59:01.0464 0x2c68  [ DC079BA8390089E4EBCA63D27EEA3ECB, 4D549217A68292E2B16C09FD9F84317011EE54A2DAF4E2AB85554267DF0D3249 ] WlanSvc         C:\Windows\System32\wlansvc.dll
01:59:01.0489 0x2c68  WlanSvc - ok
01:59:01.0548 0x2c68  [ 06BF5897949A8F24893F792E876B71F5, 9D3719492A86BF52A56E2EA798FD6FDB5862A03F6D360FCC4B0CEA9BE9792AE4 ] wlidsvc         C:\Windows\system32\wlidsvc.dll
01:59:01.0574 0x2c68  wlidsvc - ok
01:59:01.0590 0x2c68  [ 2834D9D3B4F554A39C72F00EA3F0E128, D10124343C67FE9A0B711AD569BB8080495FCEA0ECEF9AC3F3FBD6865F436A44 ] WmiAcpi         C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
01:59:01.0591 0x2c68  WmiAcpi - ok
01:59:01.0616 0x2c68  [ B96F7A1236C3F21212DE2C40A3DDB005, 5A29EBB6DA036E303611EB1304192655021405BB05452FD37886DDE604FF0D9D ] wmiApSrv        C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe
01:59:01.0620 0x2c68  wmiApSrv - ok
01:59:01.0643 0x2c68  WMPNetworkSvc - ok
01:59:01.0663 0x2c68  [ 7FC5667DF73D4B04AA457CC3A4180E09, CB7B014945DCA16B6D120DBE0E5876C4C867A4ACD3C3536AEADC14B908613D4E ] Wof             C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wof.sys
01:59:01.0666 0x2c68  Wof - ok
01:59:01.0710 0x2c68  [ 588040D595BBF0856CA1ADD941A8ED17, CBC92BB5453FE1BEA6F33239B7CE884F312559591383408EA5F95A006156C5D3 ] workfolderssvc  C:\Windows\system32\workfolderssvc.dll
01:59:01.0735 0x2c68  workfolderssvc - ok
01:59:01.0757 0x2c68  [ A2468CC3509394A33C4C32F99563D845, 62690C7D41F382DF74B8F4B942647842858E37DE35FF2DE028192E4D09ABB2C5 ] wpcfltr         C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wpcfltr.sys
01:59:01.0758 0x2c68  wpcfltr - ok
01:59:01.0778 0x2c68  [ 19F4DF69876DA7E9C4965351560FE6B7, 127247A7964F55EE3AF842D25120F5ACD387632BEE2BF3D28FAC05840CEA19BA ] WPCSvc          C:\Windows\System32\wpcsvc.dll
01:59:01.0780 0x2c68  WPCSvc - ok
01:59:01.0807 0x2c68  [ 2ADE11F3D84709C5F6781E4C59F11683, F003C43396CF8FCF44EAB87583650DB4D2A233322D28D6A78D1694945D9073BB ] WPDBusEnum      C:\Windows\system32\wpdbusenum.dll
01:59:01.0810 0x2c68  WPDBusEnum - ok
01:59:01.0818 0x2c68  [ 9F2904B55F6CECCD1A8D986B5CE2609A, E19ED4DD3CEF3A22C058FC324824604FB3FC98A029C94E6C2A3389F938D680B6 ] WpdUpFltr       C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WpdUpFltr.sys
01:59:01.0820 0x2c68  WpdUpFltr - ok
01:59:01.0841 0x2c68  [ AE072B0339D0A18E455DC21666CAD572, AB1DAEA25E2C7AD610818D4B4783F6D4190D85EBB3963BBAD410E8CEA7899EDB ] ws2ifsl         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
01:59:01.0842 0x2c68  ws2ifsl - ok
01:59:01.0868 0x2c68  [ 5596C0960ED6ED7494BF2A55DE428684, C95CF09A657F37F421CC80E16F2F95B8EC59A8D5D48F104551155EAC8E53DCB2 ] wscsvc          C:\Windows\System32\wscsvc.dll
01:59:01.0872 0x2c68  wscsvc - ok
01:59:01.0875 0x2c68  WSearch - ok
01:59:01.0960 0x2c68  [ 6B2D71124C1EA86B74412F414C42431D, 078CC6C9667EF6BDA3E6900BC26A5A5B030CAA66928A6BBB7B7DC43C5C199EDC ] WSService       C:\Windows\System32\WSService.dll
01:59:02.0012 0x2c68  WSService - ok
01:59:02.0117 0x2c68  [ E000163D322E5BD8E5165C1475A9F9B6, DE60F03B1EE91B658854B4C2FD30E5FBD26E4016EF68964FFC748AEF74A9EE7A ] wuauserv        C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll
01:59:02.0173 0x2c68  wuauserv - ok
01:59:02.0201 0x2c68  [ 481286719402E4BAEFEA0604AB1B5113, F3CF65DF2AB39F79AE4C1335831408418E40726706E0242677E8B96B0FAD988F ] WudfPf          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
01:59:02.0204 0x2c68  WudfPf - ok
01:59:02.0239 0x2c68  [ D7B4859227B02BCC1055B279A63C937F, 82C99844CC596C2723523B1B98573488FF23337947B78AA04BA21E58394BB751 ] WUDFRd          C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WUDFRd.sys
01:59:02.0243 0x2c68  WUDFRd - ok
01:59:02.0248 0x2c68  [ D7B4859227B02BCC1055B279A63C937F, 82C99844CC596C2723523B1B98573488FF23337947B78AA04BA21E58394BB751 ] WUDFSensorLP    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WUDFRd.sys
01:59:02.0252 0x2c68  WUDFSensorLP - ok
01:59:02.0283 0x2c68  [ 51D28F7F1F888DDCF2C67DCF3B79A5D3, 74FF2936AFCEB9A36175D5B00EB91A5AD614B52BE3FB3FA9B994A025A484D2B7 ] wudfsvc         C:\Windows\System32\WUDFSvc.dll
01:59:02.0286 0x2c68  wudfsvc - ok
01:59:02.0292 0x2c68  [ D7B4859227B02BCC1055B279A63C937F, 82C99844CC596C2723523B1B98573488FF23337947B78AA04BA21E58394BB751 ] WUDFWpdFs       C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WUDFRd.sys
01:59:02.0295 0x2c68  WUDFWpdFs - ok
01:59:02.0302 0x2c68  [ D7B4859227B02BCC1055B279A63C937F, 82C99844CC596C2723523B1B98573488FF23337947B78AA04BA21E58394BB751 ] WUDFWpdMtp      C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
01:59:02.0305 0x2c68  WUDFWpdMtp - ok
01:59:02.0343 0x2c68  [ A0900F8F628B5AF6841414EB3CF11E50, 8A531F2472FF4B4D895D469D28C215C834ECADBEF539894B8F3F606079A86184 ] WwanSvc         C:\Windows\System32\wwansvc.dll
01:59:02.0352 0x2c68  WwanSvc - ok
01:59:02.0394 0x2c68  [ 79D0260850D106B41DA09046BD85790E, CACF39D484B575DCCDB0142AA9C919442A94714420E75111E112B1C9D16FDB52 ] XtuAcpiDriver   C:\Windows\System32\drivers\XtuAcpiDriver.sys
01:59:02.0395 0x2c68  XtuAcpiDriver - ok
01:59:02.0530 0x2c68  [ 8D809F4ECFE9E80723C49B427854068A, 4186B6C56BA70106A95D28371360C780F55FECA1A1C61966F091A07A390BA189 ] ZeroConfigService C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe
01:59:02.0585 0x2c68  ZeroConfigService - ok
01:59:02.0594 0x2c68  ================ Scan global ===============================
01:59:02.0626 0x2c68  [ 243F54DBA6EB48A369CA465E263ABA4A, 9D9F9DE783D000F3EA130EB68FD71319F21E4F1CD4232FB8B2F8A9A67E08F5F4 ] C:\Windows\system32\basesrv.dll
01:59:02.0659 0x2c68  [ EAB311B0A7A8EA0346F14F08D4BC8F46, 11168E4074679F8A69DA714C0ABD0C68BA49D171B379343F14783C9C563202CA ] C:\Windows\system32\winsrv.dll
01:59:02.0690 0x2c68  [ 3600ED7EA8AED849E20700551C0BD63B, 4A8C346C1646E80B58EF93F87F915A41E05CA2E993BB1C96955AE62A0669AF66 ] C:\Windows\system32\sxssrv.dll
01:59:02.0727 0x2c68  [ E0C7813A97CA7947FF5C18A8F3B61A45, 083BB4F3B20419C87DB656F1465E5F782ACDE76838CDE6207F26AAD035C69DE0 ] C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
01:59:02.0733 0x2c68  [ Global ] - ok
01:59:02.0733 0x2c68  ================ Scan MBR ==================================
01:59:02.0742 0x2c68  [ 5FB38429D5D77768867C76DCBDB35194 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
01:59:02.0759 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
01:59:02.0761 0x2c68  [ 8F558EB6672622401DA993E1E865C861 ] \Device\Harddisk1\DR5
01:59:02.0764 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk1\DR5 - ok
01:59:02.0767 0x2c68  [ 5FB38429D5D77768867C76DCBDB35194 ] \Device\Harddisk2\DR2
01:59:02.0772 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 - ok
01:59:02.0775 0x2c68  [ A36C5E4F47E84449FF07ED3517B43A31 ] \Device\Harddisk3\DR3
01:59:02.0779 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 - ok
01:59:02.0782 0x2c68  [ A36C5E4F47E84449FF07ED3517B43A31 ] \Device\Harddisk4\DR4
01:59:02.0787 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk4\DR4 - ok
01:59:02.0787 0x2c68  ================ Scan VBR ==================================
01:59:02.0789 0x2c68  [ 0025C632314FCB1BF751812BEDA047E7 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
01:59:02.0847 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok
01:59:02.0856 0x2c68  [ A71550F03941931C8362E29E6D89ACA1 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2
01:59:02.0920 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2 - ok
01:59:02.0927 0x2c68  [ B1E27AA018409DE6BFD73F8AFB883A65 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition3
01:59:02.0927 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition3 - ok
01:59:02.0940 0x2c68  [ 8ACC7C8E0B2A3FE9CDCEFD6915E84EF8 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition4
01:59:03.0003 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition4 - ok
01:59:03.0021 0x2c68  [ B8017BF671ADA93380156BA58071633B ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition5
01:59:03.0033 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition5 - ok
01:59:03.0052 0x2c68  [ 73367F3257164FAF51D04D9D5D4113AF ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition6
01:59:03.0069 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition6 - ok
01:59:03.0071 0x2c68  [ 88D4D6BF121381C1CFEA1B29A66B31E5 ] \Device\Harddisk1\DR5\Partition1
01:59:03.0509 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk1\DR5\Partition1 - ok
01:59:03.0512 0x2c68  [ CA6EA6F62FE4926AE223806A3FB27370 ] \Device\Harddisk2\DR2\Partition1
01:59:03.0513 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk2\DR2\Partition1 - ok
01:59:03.0515 0x2c68  [ 007D141436D94A81FBB7CB574A9B1355 ] \Device\Harddisk3\DR3\Partition1
01:59:03.0516 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk3\DR3\Partition1 - ok
01:59:03.0518 0x2c68  [ FC729768C8BAA36B645B943988F2C635 ] \Device\Harddisk4\DR4\Partition1
01:59:03.0521 0x2c68  \Device\Harddisk4\DR4\Partition1 - ok
01:59:03.0522 0x2c68  ================ Scan generic autorun ======================
01:59:03.0676 0x2c68  [ D9133D4157664B1E2ACFC2CD56CCB599, 0B2B8EE7D45962026A30833D3D7F59FB1FB07085904C2E77A10714F38910E462 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
01:59:03.0708 0x2c68  NvBackend - ok
01:59:03.0711 0x2c68  ETDCtrl - ok
01:59:03.0752 0x2c68  [ 076B3EE149E01ADBAC2DC529554A3FD9, 4F65D9D2EE44829AA2264210112851E899165C2346489BEBE679C41420CF7D07 ] D:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
01:59:03.0754 0x2c68  iTunesHelper - ok
01:59:03.0871 0x2c68  [ 86ABD61318AA20217A75F67023C5AAE5, ED188D96319B652E0EA57BBBCDD8FA29621329F0E0EA24F3B31FC27FFA58198E ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\iFrmewrk.exe
01:59:03.0937 0x2c68  IntelPROSet - ok
01:59:04.0018 0x2c68  [ 48C552161917297BB61F3062A2454E8C, 3565A6DE1FF68EA4A3645705883126154A10A20C89B848810463681E42B67E73 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\2.2.2.524\ASUSWSLoader.exe
01:59:04.0019 0x2c68  WebStorage - ok
01:59:04.0059 0x2c68  [ 724B6062BE3453798619A1E6037FEE3B, F689F42B3C622202FCD6535911EA970951C64D995A8D402A189770F347518349 ] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Gaming Mouse\hid.exe
01:59:04.0064 0x2c68  ROGNB - ok
01:59:04.0128 0x2c68  [ BAF07CAF601891C94702690E74FD36E6, B79956DEC547D8E0F6C7EAAB7853BC0B7F4E2199EEF99E97119D0215712F7D67 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\Platform\mcuicnt.exe
01:59:04.0137 0x2c68  mcpltui_exe - ok
01:59:04.0208 0x2c68  [ D5EF7200A3A5ABEC815D0D612C473DD7, 2CC3D273F6E95F60C8C78AD38C0329BB70BD9DDED064D3D42E4F00912EAA8EED ] C:\Program Files (x86)\Western Digital\WD Security\WDDriveAutoUnlock.exe
01:59:04.0232 0x2c68  WD Drive Unlocker - ok
01:59:04.0235 0x2c68  Waiting for KSN requests completion. In queue: 139
01:59:05.0236 0x2c68  Waiting for KSN requests completion. In queue: 139
01:59:06.0236 0x2c68  Waiting for KSN requests completion. In queue: 139
01:59:07.0245 0x2c68  AV detected via SS2: Windows Defender, C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe ( 4.7.205.0 ), 0x60100 ( disabled : updated )
01:59:07.0246 0x2c68  AV detected via SS2: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdate.exe ( 13.6.0.0 ), 0x51000 ( enabled : updated )
01:59:07.0247 0x2c68  FW detected via SS2: McAfee Firewall, C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdate.exe ( 13.6.0.0 ), 0x51010 ( enabled )
01:59:09.0753 0x2c68  ============================================================
01:59:09.0753 0x2c68  Scan finished
01:59:09.0753 0x2c68  ============================================================
01:59:09.0757 0x1f18  Detected object count: 0
01:59:09.0757 0x1f18  Actual detected object count: 0

Adwcleaner:

# AdwCleaner v4.207 - Logfile created 23/06/2015 at 02:01:52
# Updated 21/06/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-06-21.2 [Server]
# Operating system : Windows 8.1  (x64)
# Username : Elizabeth - MEANMACHINE
# Running from : C:\Users\Elizabeth\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Data Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings [ProxyOverride] - *.local

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17840

-\\ Google Chrome v43.0.2357.130

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [701 bytes] - [23/06/2015 02:01:52]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [759 bytes] ##########

This program says "Waiting for Action.  Please uncheck elements you want to keep."
So I'm a bit confused as to what to do from here, uncheck the registry file or leave it alone?  I cannot actually close the program as its stuck here...

#5 Arlashooch

Arlashooch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:25 PM

I will post the results of the other two later today when they get done running, as of now I am late for an appointment...At the moment 2 PuPs found thru Eset Online Scanner tool @ 20%....

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,561 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:46 PM

To remove what ADW found

Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool again. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • The tool will start to update the database, please wait a bit.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer like it did before.
  • After the scan has finished...
    <-insert any special instructions here for what to uncheck OR remove this line if there are none->
  • This time click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 Arlashooch

Arlashooch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:47 PM

Ok so to update from earlier today...

JRT results:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 7.0.7 (06.21.2015:2)
Ran by Elizabeth on Tue 06/23/2015 at 18:38:39.14

~~~ Services

~~~ Tasks

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Chrome

[C:\Users\Elizabeth\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences] - default search provider reset

[C:\Users\Elizabeth\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences] - Extensions Deleted:

[C:\Users\Elizabeth\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] - default search provider reset

[C:\Users\Elizabeth\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] - Extensions Deleted:
[]

Scan was completed on Tue 06/23/2015 at 18:40:10.35
End of JRT log

Eset Scan Results:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Game First III\drivers\Driver\amd64\NFC_Driver.sys a variant of Win64/NetFilter.A potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Game First III\drivers\Driver\i386\NFC_Driver.sys a variant of Win32/NetFilter.A potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NFC_Driver.sys a variant of Win64/NetFilter.A potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
F:\BETH-PC\Backup Set 2015-05-07 201542\Backup Files 2015-05-07 201542\Backup files 14.zip a variant of Win32/Distromatic.C potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
F:\BETH-PC\Backup Set 2015-05-07 201542\Backup Files 2015-05-07 201542\Backup files 2.zip Win32/Somoto.Q potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
F:\c contents\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Game First III\drivers\Driver\amd64\NFC_Driver.sys a variant of Win64/NetFilter.A potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
F:\c contents\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROG Game First III\drivers\Driver\i386\NFC_Driver.sys a variant of Win32/NetFilter.A potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
F:\c contents\Windows\System32\drivers\NFC_Driver.sys a variant of Win64/NetFilter.A potentially unsafe application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
F:\WD SmartWare.swstor\BETH-PC\Volume.6005dac5.fa7c.11e0.91e7.806e6f6e6963\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{2E1037EA-038A-425F-86B9-6CD19B8497E9}\_Setupx.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
F:\WD SmartWare.swstor\BETH-PC\Volume.6005dac5.fa7c.11e0.91e7.806e6f6e6963\Users\Beth\AppData\Roaming\RHEng\AF37386740A9462AA238831D2E558701\safer-browser_20150114.exe a variant of Win32/Distromatic.C potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
F:\WD SmartWare.swstor\BETH-PC\Volume.6005dac5.fa7c.11e0.91e7.806e6f6e6963\Users\Me\Beth\Downloads\Core-Temp-installer.exe Win32/Somoto.Q potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
F:\WD SmartWare.swstor\BETH-PC\Volume.6005dac5.fa7c.11e0.91e7.806e6f6e6963\Users\Me\Beth\Downloads\driver_booster_setup (2).exe a variant of Win32/OpenCandy.C potentially unsafe application deleted - quarantined

Adwcleaner:

# AdwCleaner v4.207 - Logfile created 23/06/2015 at 02:01:52
# Updated 21/06/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-06-21.2 [Server]
# Operating system : Windows 8.1  (x64)
# Username : Elizabeth - MEANMACHINE
# Running from : C:\Users\Elizabeth\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Data Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings [ProxyOverride] - *.local

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17840

-\\ Google Chrome v43.0.2357.130

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [701 bytes] - [23/06/2015 02:01:52]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [759 bytes] ##########

This program says "Waiting for Action.  Please uncheck elements you want to keep."
So I'm a bit confused as to what to do from here, uncheck the registry file or leave it alone?  I cannot actually close the program as its stuck here...

Now in regards to the Adware cleaner logs....

I did happen to post the earlier log, what I had of it but the scan did not complete, as I said previously...Should I delete the registry file that is shown or is it not a problem?  And if so should I uncheck it and continue with the Clean option?  Additionally if I do uncheck the registry selection would I need to do that since its the only thing that is showing up in this program?

Furthermore you said that I should:

• lv0mVRW.pngJunkware Removal Tool

• Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.​

I could not actually shutdown the McAfee Software, but only found a way to disable the firewall in this for a portion of time...I had also previously said that I was considering installing Avast Free A/V which I did so after removing the McAfee programs and running their (McAfee's) uninstaller tool as well to clean up registry problems and leftovers.   I did a fresh Windows Backup Image on my external hd yesterday before running any of these programs you have suggested, so everything will still be the same as before if I find myself needing to backpeddle.  Furthermore, I did a "full system scan" (with Avast), including my external drive (not the flash drives yet) and found:

Threat Detected!

D:\RealBench\RealBench.exe                                                                             Threat: Win64:Malware-gen

F:\\datad\RealBench\RealBench.exe                                                                  Threat: Win64:Malware-gen  

\\?\Volume{d93fa767-2bf8-4836-9e96-0021d6746fa8}\oem\DELAY.exe           Threat: Win32:Malware-gen

All of which were not "Fixed Automatically" but instead "Moved to Quarantine Chest."

Next thing is that since running Eset Online Scanner and having had some items deleted as shown in this post, I am experiencing even further degradation of my Internet connection...They may be unrelated but I noticed it afterwards and before messing around with anything else...especially in my browser load times while searching for the way to disable the McAfee Software long enough to run the JRT.

Note:

I ran all of these tests with McAfee still installed!!! I will run any of them again for you now that the A/V software is changed and post new logs if you request them...Avast has a utility where you can temporarily disable its software for a specified period of time.

Thanks again for any tips and direction  :smash:

Edited by Arlashooch, 23 June 2015 - 09:21 PM.

#8 Arlashooch

Arlashooch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:23 PM

Running a Boot-time scan with Avast now will post what if anything I find there.

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,561 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:02 PM

Yes , clean that file...Data Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings [ProxyOverride] - *.local

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users