Let's check if there's any infection on your computer.
Please download MiniToolBox from here and save it to your desktop then double-click it.
Select the following checkboxes and hit go:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
Once you've done that, a report (named Result.txt) will appear in the same directory as the tool was run - please copy and paste the contents of it into your next reply.
Please download Adwcleaner from here and save it to your desktop, then follow the instructions:
- Close all open browsers and windows, then double-click Adwcleaner.
- Click the scan button - once it's finished scanning, click clean.
- Your computer will automatically be restarted.
- Once you're computer's restarted, it'll open a text document* - please copy and paste it into your next reply.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here and save it to your desktop, then follow the instructions:
- Double-click mbam-setup-X.X.X.XXXX* and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Make sure to uncheck the 14-day free trial!
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and select the big blue button, saying scan now.
- At the end of the scan, click apply actions, then let the program restart your computer.
Obtaining the scan log:
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click the history tab.
- Select application logs.
- Double-click the scan log, which has the time and date of when you ran the scan.
- Select export, then copy clipboard.
- Paste the log into your next reply.