Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Man walking across my screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jahgirl127

jahgirl127

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 AM

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:05 AM

There is a man walking across my screen when not using the mouse. I am using Windows 8.1 but the thing is it is happening on my other computer which I just downloaded Windows 10 Preview program also. Here is the weird part: it only does this on Google Chrome I believe. Could somebody please share their experience with me on how to get rid of this guy? The "main" computer is my boyfriends $3000.00 MSI laptop and he is not happy about it. Thank you! Desperate to rid my screen of this robotic-looking man walking.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:03 AM

Hello jahgirl,  and Welcome..

The answer is very simple >> Man Walking Screen Saver - Chrome Web Store

This is just one of the built in "silly" screen savers that Chrome do not always mention. It is a very common question, and dozens of people asked the same question

Please ask if you wish for more information (or Remove Chrome and only use Firefox and Internet Explorer)

Hope this helps :) >>>  Attached File  Man Walking.JPG   16.33KB   0 downloads

Edited by noknojon, 21 June 2015 - 03:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users