Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware scans come up clean but computer acting strange..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 concernedPanda

concernedPanda

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:40 PM

Hi.

So my computer has been acting up for awhile now. Often times I can't have more than 2 tabs open without getting a "Warning! Unresponsive script error." from Adobe flash player constantly crashing. My computer is really slow especially when trying to browse things online or opening up multiple tabs at once. Malware bytes has not found anything and I am also running Microsoft Security Essentials and both scans come up clean. I did have some malware on my computer before but have gotten rid of it. Is it possible there's still some hiding that the scans aren't picking up? I don't know why but lately I have been VERY paranoid that someone may be watching my computer. Sometimes firefox will freeze and I cannot do anything for a good 10 minutes and it's quite annoying, especially someone like myself who doesn't have much of an attention span. :smash:

Any advice?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:32 PM

Options:

1/ Uninstall Adobe Flash.

2/ Reset Firefox  and remove any addons { dont use it myself  since Ver 28 } 

3/ Try IE 11 as a test to see if issue persists.

4/ Run JRT - Junkware Removel Tool.

5/ Install Latest adobe Flash.

6/ Reinstall Firefox after Uninstall { If required } 

Also download Speccy and post some Logs to look at.

This will tell us - Operating System / Ram / etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users