Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Font back

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 biferibiferi

biferibiferi

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:43 PM

I have my code set to have my page Black and my Text white in the Body Tages and it works.

Now I am making a new line of text in the body and I want the Text white and I want it to have a Red Box it will be in just this line of Text so I did this

<P STYLE=”BACKGROUND:RED; COLOR:WHITE;”>

Then I type here and end it</P>

It does not put my Text in a Red Box with a Red Back.

What am I not understaning?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:14 AM

<body bgcolor="#000000">
<div style="font-size: large; font-family: sans-serif">
  <p style="color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff">Text color: black, background-color: white</p>
  <p style="color: #ffffff; background-color: #000000">Text color: white, background-color: black</p>
  <p style="color: #ff0000; background-color: #ffffff">Text color: red, background-color: white</p>
  <p style="color: blue; background-color: #ffffff">Text color: blue, background-color: white</p>
  <p style="color: green; background-color: #ffff42">Text color: green, background-color: yellow</p>
  <p style="color: #ffffff; background-color: #ff0000">Text color: white, background-color: red</p>
</div>
<TABLE BORDER="2" CELLPADDING="2" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="150" BGCOLOR="#009999">
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE BORDER="6" CELLPADDING="4" CELLSPACING="1" WIDTH="100%" BGCOLOR="#DDDDDD">
<TR>
<TD WIDTH="100%">text</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD WIDTH="100%" BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">More TEXT</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

edit
<p style="border-style:solid; border-color:#FF0000;">box around the text </p>

Edited by Martel, 21 June 2015 - 08:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users