Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Peace out

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Saruman

Saruman

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 AM

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hello to everyone here,

Despite my username I am no wizard when it comes to computers. But I have been using Win 7 64 bit for four years and trying to improve my 'technowhow'. I am really here teaching English at elementary schools in Japan at the present. I totally enjoy it although at times it can be a test of my personal resources. I find I can flip from English system menus to Japanese system menus as I have to work with both each day. I don't know how I survive but I do. Basically I am trying to become a healthy and balanced successful geek rather than a total slave to the machine. I also love friends, travel, hiking, sports and drawing.  I am a very hands on person but rarely do anything without someone looking over my shoulder. I also like to look over others shoulders and see what they do. This is my number one idiot proof style of learning.

Please help me to break the curse of Sauron and find the ring.

My real name is,

Michael

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,768 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:16 AM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I moved your help topic into the Am I Infected forum, it may take a little while until a helper can look at it for you as we're all volunteers, please be patient and someone will assist.

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 Saruman

Saruman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 AM

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:30 PM

Thanks a lot,

I suspected I was in the wrong forum.

Michael

#4 firecat55

firecat55

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 AM

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:12 AM

Hi and welcome! I love Lord of the Rings too :) Hope to see you around!

~~oM3PK.gifXJa5k.gif~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users