Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iphone/iCloud.. Old and new- help help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Slk123

Slk123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:27 PM

So- I was wondering if I sign in to my iCloud account on my old phone (iphone4) will it effect my current iphone5 in any way? I want to use my old phone as pretty much data storage and want my iMessage and such to go to the old phone as well as my new phone. what is the best way to do it and what problems may I run in to/ watch out for? Anything will help. I'm just scared to sign in on my old phone (my old phone is not currently connected to my iCloud because I changed pw when I got new phone) and everything merge or delete on my current phone? Advice? Help? I don't do well with electronics :( thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users