Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Relatively new built computer BSOD's randomly

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 LingKingg

LingKingg

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 PM

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:39 AM

Built my computer around February/March and ever since had 5 BSOD's... Unsure why, last one was yesterday. Upon viewing BSOD Viewer it appears the last two to be the same address "ntoskrnl.exe+748c0". Really want to get this BSOD problem over with, built a new computer in hope of getting rid of BSOD so I can play games freely... Any help appreciated.. Thanks!

Computer Specs:

Computer type PC/Desktop 
OS Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit 
CPU Intel® Core™ CPU @3.60 GHz 
Motherboard GIGABYTE H81-M HD3 
Memory Patriot- S 4x2 GB 
Graphics Card NVIDIA GAINWARD GTX 750 
Hard Drives WD BLUE 500 GB 
Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials 
Browser Google Chrome

Edited by LingKingg, 18 June 2015 - 05:39 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,665 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:32 PM

Hi LingKingg ^_^,

Unfortunately, the version of Windows which you are using is counterfeit.  Kindly install a genuine version of Windows and feel free to reply back so that we could help you. Pirated versions of Windows can cause unknown behavior due to the hacks done to it. Furthermore, according to the forum rules, the use of pirated software is not allowed.

Regards,

Pranav

Edited by hamluis, 20 June 2015 - 11:13 AM.
Edited per member request - Hamluis.

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,865 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 PM

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

Excerpt from Forum Rules:

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."