Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Valar Morghulis

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 byfrexia

byfrexia

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:00 AM

I thought that might get your attention and carry a little more intrigue than, "hello". Sorry about what happened to Jon Snow, btw. I have not read the books, but I think the "red woman" might bring him back. At least, I hope so. It's already been done twice (that I know of), so the precedent is there. I think there's hope for Mr. Snow. Besides, if he's brought back, wouldn't he be free of his oath to the nights' watch? His watch was, after all, abrubtly ended.

Let me tell you about the name, byfrexia. In the 1980's, Marvel Comics launched a series of graphic novels in a monthly magazine called, Epic Illustrated. One of titles that got some early traction was called, The Metamorphosis Oddyssey. The main character was Vanth Dreadstar. He would later get his own mag. Dreadstar's homeworld is a frozen planet, called Byfrexia.  And, there you go.

Jim Starlin was the writer/creator.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TechyToolkit

TechyToolkit

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:07 AM

OMG did you just tell me whats going to happen in Game of Thrones that i am yet to watch...arggghh not john snow :( anyway welcome to the community and thanks for the description on your name choosing method.

Peace out bro and please no more spoilers 

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,606 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:11 AM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 byfrexia

byfrexia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:30 AM

Techy,

My apologies. I thought I was commenting on "old news", since I was talking about something that happened this

past weekend, and not something that has yet to occur. 

I've been a member of bleeping computer since 2010, and realized I had never made an introduction. I just tried to

bring up something interesting, not ruin your day.

Maybe you sohuld avoid reading things that begin with "all men must die", if you haven't seen the latest episode.

You must be mad with just about everyone on the internet.

#5 TechyToolkit

TechyToolkit

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:34 AM

Hahaha im not mad brother. I would be a really miserable git getting upset about that lol. Im a couple weeks behind lol

#6 TechyToolkit

TechyToolkit

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:33 AM

BTW I watched it last night and I cried. Poor John Snow. Almost as sad as the princess being burnt by her parents. OMG this program breaks my heart

Edited by TechyToolkit, 18 June 2015 - 04:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users