Hey guys just though i would share.
I am currently working on building a tech/optimization toolkit that is very small and downloads each extra thing should you need it. Anyway I have attached the screen shot below, along with the virus scan link and also the download link should you wish to try it.
- Creates a restore point - You must wait for this to complete before doing anything else
- Opens MSConfig
- Opens Task Manager
- Download CCleaner to %appdata% and opens it once downloaded
- Downloads Autoruns to %appdata% and opens it once downloaded
- Downloads ShalliRemoveIT Portable to %appdata% at opens it once downloaded
- Downloads Speccy to %appdata% at opens it once downloaded
- Runs CheckDisk on C: Drive
- Starts System File Checker sfc /scannnow
- Opens Add and Remove Programs or appwiz.cpl
- Checkswhether 32 or 64bit and downloads the correct roguekiller and executes after download completes
- Runs Netstat -o 3
- Downloads FarBar Recovery Scan Tool to the Desktop for easy location of the logs.
- Downloads JRT to %AppData% and starts the application once the download is complete
- Downloads ADWCleaner to %Appdata% and opens once complete
- Downloads MiniToolBox to %appdata% and opens when downloaded
- Downloads MalwareBytes to %appdata% at opens it once downloaded
- Downloads TDSSKiller to %appdata% at opens it once downloaded
When the application is downloading the buttons become disabled and once complete re-enabled.
The Virus Scan Results:
The file size is only 251KB. Let me know if you have any suggestions or issues
Here is the download link
(link removed) - The Website will be built soon
Its still a working progress and i am not a programmer but i hope you like it.
BTW, I know Chrome and Internet Explorer will say the file is a risk as its not frequently downloaded, as its new. Ill be fixing that later.
Edited by Queen-Evie, 18 June 2015 - 10:41 AM.
removed direct download link