Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 technical preview on VMware wworksation 10 problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 achek

achek

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 AM

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

Hi all, I`m trying to install W10 Technical Preview on VMware Workstation 10., but in vane. When configure virtual machine and start it up it end with a message: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired, Digital Signature couldn't be verified (0xc0000428)"
Can you advice me how to get rid of it and istall the OS?
Thanks in advance.

Edited by Al1000, 04 February 2017 - 06:14 PM.
Moved from Windows 10 Support

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 PM

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:16 PM

Hi achek :)

Did you download the Windows 10 .iso from Microsoft directly? If so, are you sure that the .iso is complete and not incomplete and/or damaged?

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 achek

achek
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:18 PM

No I downloaded .iso file not directly from MS, but from a local torrent tracker. I`ll try with another two different W10 .img`s but the same result :(

Edited by achek, 16 June 2015 - 04:18 PM.

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:18 PM

Download it directly from Microsoft's website to be sure to get a valid and working .iso.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/preview-iso

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 achek

achek
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

Thanks, I`ll try that and will report back :)

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,670 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

Alright :) I installed Windows 10 Technical Preview in VMware-based VMs (I have an ESXi machine) and I never had that issue.

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users