Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 biggerbill

biggerbill

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:23 PM

I am biggerbill and being held hostage by this website  until I write an introductory note. My name is an abreaction to the fact that I am getting shorter as I get older. I started my computer trail with TRSDOS and Tandy computers. After my brother died in1961 his wife sent me his computer.It was the first one. Over time I have worked my way from DOS 3 through 6 in the late 80's, then on to the integrated Microsoft programs to the present, where I am on a fairly hefty PC running Win7 Pro 64 bit.

In a recent Window Community forum I was steered to this site and with the help of safe downloads and some sound advice have been able to keep the flood of adware programs at bay. It has been a real find. I hope it remains dedicated to safe computing.

berb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,973 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 PM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

Welcome to BC !

While you are almost certainly not the youngest member on BC - for example, Aura claims to be in his twenties but he could be lying - you are probably not the oldest either !  and, as my Auntie always said, experience is better bought than taught !

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:59 PM

Chris, I can confirm that Aura really is in his twenties :lol:

Welcome to BC biggerbill :) Hope you enjoy your stay!

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:02 PM

Come again, Chris? :lol:

Welcome to BleepingComputer biggerbill :) If you have any questions or issues, you'll find all the assistance you need here :)

Edited by Aura., 15 June 2015 - 05:07 PM.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users