Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I cannot open folders (help urget plss its importand)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 andi1000

andi1000

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:33 AM

Passed two days till i couldn't open any folder's on windows 8.1 i i never updated it, its not letting me open any folders , please help.

It seems like no one has had this issues before because i searched everywhere please help me , thanks

Watch this video:

Edited by andi1000, 15 June 2015 - 11:07 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,592 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:49 AM

Hi andi1000 :)

Since you don't have a genuine copy of Windows, you cannot get any help from BleepingComputer since assistance isn't offered to users that use illegal copies of OS and programs.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

See: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 andi1000

andi1000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:52 AM

Thanks a lot

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,592 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

If you activate your copy of Windows or install a genuine copy of it, you'll receive all the help you want :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 andi1000

andi1000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:07 AM

If you activate your copy of Windows or install a genuine copy of it, you'll receive all the help you want :)

Done i installed copy of it help please

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,545 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 PM

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:20 AM

I find it hard to believe that you installed a genuine copy of Windows...if such could have been accomplished so swiftly...there would have been no reason for an illegal copy to be installed.

The fact that you edited out your admission of having an illegal version of Windows...does not change the facts as originally presented.

Passed two days till i couldn't open any folder's on windows 8.1 i dont have a geniue copy of windows and i never updated it , its not letting me open any folders , please help.

It seems like no one has had this issues before because i searched everywhere please help me , thanks

The forum rules applicable here have been pointed out by other members.