Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MP3 Player That Does Not Make Unwanted Noise

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BestBro

BestBro

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:59 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask whether you are aware of any mp3 player that does not make any sound while pressing its buttons and switching songs.

I do have an mp3 player (it is iPod Shuffle) but when I press the "next" button (the button which makes the song which follows the song which is currently playing play), it makes a rather loud sound. This is not “electronic” sound, it is simply the sound most buttons make when pressed - they kind of “click” when you press them. 

I would like to be able to use an mp3 player  so that when I press the buttons on the mp3 player, it is not loud at all and can't be heard.

Can you recommend any such mp3 player? Ideally, the mp3 player should be of small size, such as the new iPod Shuffle.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users