Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help, Computer Runs at 100% CPU

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aarokk

Aarokk

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

Hello, My Computer Has Slowed down to a literal crawl, The WIFI Peeks for a few moments, then drops to nothing for the same amount of time. The CPU runs at 100% most of the time (Most likely causing the freeze ups) 

WHEN it Falls Asleep It wont Wake up at all... Using the CMD I Have found no unusual Anomalys. I have Logged into my Microsoft account and looked at the log registry and found that there were 3 failed login attempts from 3 other country's: Spain, Brazil, and India (I Live and was born and have NEVER been outside of the U.S)

I get a Black screen With/without a Cursor, But Prior to the black screen the Computer Locks up tighter then Fort Knox.... Once it releases I Get the black screen... I CAN log back into the computer AFTER a hard shutdown (Which i do not like to do)

I have tried a system refresh, factory reset, Dumping the DNS Cache, and today i downloaded Malwarebytes, It Came back with a Negative result... as in No malware... I use windows defender on my other computer which i am posting this forum topic with (It has no issues) I Have Done everything i can think of.... Please help... 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aarokk

Aarokk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

EDIT:

After Delving Deeper into the forums, I have found that sfc /scannow as an option:

Did Not Work... As in After about one hour it came back with the message: 

Scan could not finish due to an error.

Umm.... What do i do now then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users